Who will play her in the movie?

Who will play her in the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

alltheinterestings.com/2015/05/burn-victim-gets-amazing-facial-reconstruction.html?m=0
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/03/indian-acid-attack-victims-share-stories-160309074926141.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sly stallone?

Maggie Gyllenhaal

They did a great job fixing her. The idea someone would do such a thing to another human sickens me.

I can't believe this is real, I thought it was a goof before googling.

who was the surgeon? amazing job

the fuck am i looking at

They made her bangable again. Just don't look at her ears.

Is that Ann Frank before and after the gas chambers?

They're just go Mohammed loving boys who did no wrong.

Jesus fuck that's real? She looks like the guy from Robocop who drives in the toxic waste. I had no idea skin and tissue could actually melt together like that.

What? She did it to herself on accident.

alltheinterestings.com/2015/05/burn-victim-gets-amazing-facial-reconstruction.html?m=0

I'm not sure but she could have starred in The Thing

Why didnt they do this for Paul Walker?

in some countries, if you turn down a marriage proposal, men will attack you by throwing acid in your face.

the world is a wonderful place... except for all the humans

What do all these countries have in common?

Oh...I jumped the gun, I've just seen that picture associated with acid dousing before. Weird how I just assumed some asshole guy did that to her for refusing his marriage proposal.

thats nuts how the skin melted

like wtf it's not plastic or metal lmao

I wonder if you could get s bunch of skin and melt it into soup

What business is it of yours to comment on their culture and traditions? Prick.

sometimes they still cant do much sadly

misandrist scum

would you slurp it?

They're brown of course. Whites are choirboys.

Hey smoothskin.

But this chick blew herself up in kerosene explosion. Not saying muslims don't throw acid on people, but I don't even think super strong acid could make your whole face melt into your chest.

I went to a police museum once, they had images of a chinese lady who had refused a marriage, she was beheaded, stripped naked and tossed into the trash on the families driveway.

did she get an eye translant?

I would #2 and/or #3

bet she won't turn down the next snackbar that asks her out for some ficki ficki

>the world is a wonderful place... except for all the Muslims
FTFY

no, you really didn't

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/03/indian-acid-attack-victims-share-stories-160309074926141.html

fuck this gay earth

that's what i thought

Muslims are a horrible people and need to be removed from the first world.

Woah nice get

How does acid turn your face to goo that just makes everything blend and meld together like a lump of playdo?