Any vegans online?

Any vegans online?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/OPKzhnArnmtB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you anti-GMO?

My dog's a vegan

Not sure.. i haven't done enough reasearch yet! so many conflicting answers

well most of the shit that claims to be non-GMO actually is, they just straight up lie

Man that's scary... why would they do that :(

so they can charge you a shitload more

Are you a vegan?

join.skype.com/OPKzhnArnmtB

Vegan skype group
GET IN HERE

You only think you are a vegan. Every time I ever find out someone I know is a vegan, I go out of my way to make certain that they are fed meat without knowing it. GO FUCK SOME TOFU, LOSER. That organic free range gluten free vegan muffin? Yup, put some bacon grease and pork rinds in it.

no

Yep. Vegtard since '94. Just turned 40, still training, still racing, so still have to live healthy.

Im from star Vega so I guess Im vegan

OMG that's great!! ^^ 17 year old vegan here

Troll somewhere else bud

>everybody being nice
>psycho chimes in
Wow. Ya got mental problems. Congratulations I guess.

MODS MODS MODS. See you in a year skrub.

Vegetarian. I do a reasonable amount of living vegan but every now and then I have some cheese or an egg. 4 years now. I'm 25.

mmm bacon

That's great :D Keep it going ^^

Haven't heard that one before

Nice. It can be challenging when you're young and everyone you know is having fun making shitty decisions. That's a big part of growing up for most people til they wind down and smarten up, often takes til their 30s & 40s. It helps to be into running or cycling or skiing. Lifetime sports and most people who are competitive are veggie or vegan.

Thanks for standing up for me daddy master

You're so wise and smart

I would, but I'd prefer to bring the food crisis to the US sooner than later. Same with oil. Use that shit up. The faster the better.

People love to troll when they see the word vegan

And you are quite poor at trolling, making it obvious you're 14.

You'd know cuz they'd tell you

Because veganism is a really important cause that needs to be brought to the public eye

I want to be but I'm too weak to commit to something that life changing. I've been a vegetarian for years and barely noticed the difference but going vegan affects practically everything. Simultaneously I know it is the morally right choice and by participating in something so horrible due to mere inconvenience I'm being extremely self centered. When I'm in a better place (a month from now hopefully) I certainly hope to become one and then maybe I can finally say with confidence that I'm a good person.

I'm 17 and eh just horny when vegan guys talk to me

That's awesome

just use grinder OP.