Sup Forums I can't do this anymore. I posted a thread about pretty much the same thing on Thursday night...

Sup Forums I can't do this anymore. I posted a thread about pretty much the same thing on Thursday night. Every time I look at my grades on Powerschool I want to kill myself. I see no hope for my future. I am going to be a failure, I already am. Happy things now make me depressed. I hate seeing happy people and happy things. My father tried to show me the show 'Planet Earth' tonight, a show I loved when I was a very young child. I didn't want to watch it, but he insisted. So I watched it and told him I didn't like it, like an asshole. But deep down, I do still enjoy the show. But it still makes me depressed. I am finding myself saying very morbid things in my head lately, especially tonight. Every time a happy or funny looking animal would come on the screen I'd hope that it would just get shot on camera. The thought of it made me sad but some other feeling I can not put in words. Of course, I don't really want this to happen but I can not help the thoughts. It's getting worse and I need help. I haven't been prescribed or given any medicine, not once. It's like my parents don't think I'm suicidal anymore, despite them finding out a month ago. I'm still depressed, I'm still suicidal, and it's getting worse. I'm running out of distractions. Help me Sup Forums.

PE - D-
Science - B
Reading - D-
Math - D+
Social Studies - B+
English - C+

And two fucking study halls. By the way, not sped.

Bro, it's no biggie. Join a shit tier college for 2 years then move up to a decent college after and you can get a solid job. I'm in your same position

the angst is strong in this one

You're all good man. Grades-wise, best to focus on your science and soc studs, which are both above average. Average grade in english is nothing to worry about too much. D in math and P.E, don't stress, they won't be things you'll be needing too much in the later life. Like the guy above said, join a college you can get to and just go from there, you'll be fine. I wish you all the best.

What do you not understand in things like science and math? I found I was shit at everything until I actually just tried to be better

im sure you'll make it through 5th grade don't worry about it

It's 8th.
My math teacher isn't uhm.. Good.

>powerschool
Underage b&

Fuck there's no Powerschool in HS? How will I see my grades?!

dont blame teacher try harder
lurk more
/thread

Just because he is not good doesn't mean you can't improve in math. at the point of D+ it is you also, not just him.

Do you look at why you aren't doing good?

So you get back a quiz today in math, you see you got a concept wrong. Do you see where you got it wrong --> now you'll get it right the next time on the final?

Or do you sulk? Can you give us an example from a test you wrote?

A D+ is actually good for me. Before this teacher I was getting C-B's in math. f0 uck ti im killin g myself . gooodbye

How on earth are those bad grades?
Stop being such a fucking cry baby and grow up. Worst things happen in the world. Getting a D is fucking miningless.
Get out of Sup Forums, you are clearly underage.

This website is 18+

quit fuckign around on the internet and do your homework timmy

my first comment here.
if you really have depression i am really sorry for you. i had it 11 months ago. i know what caused it, and for me it was physicall things, im not going to jump into this but i figured out what is my problem and i overcame it (i know i sound like a retard, english isnt my 1st language) only thing i can say is,
1st. if someone say you should wait it through - he does not know what the fuck you re going through and it will not work
2nd you should work on recognising what is making you sad and deleting it from your life (this worked for me, im still strugggling but that was it for me ) maby thats nit it for u.
3 im drunk and stupid right now so you can fuck yourself queer faggot.

Aye at least PowerSchool works once in a while

I was in a very similar situation. Tell your parrents that you NEED to see a doctor. Not a physiatrist but a medical doctor.

Go in alone and tell him what's going on but don't talk about hurting animals or other people. You'll most likely be put on a low dose antidepressant to correct a chemical imbalance. You will feel better

k den. dont know how people fail P.E. that shit was easy. I remember looking like a fucking ghost during my 9th and 10th grade, white as fuck, and skinny to the point i could fit my pinky and my thumb around my wrist, and i never failed p.e. i dont know if my school had it easier, half our grade was from the mile/cross country, and we had 10 minutes to do it or we failed the mile. The other half of our grade was just being at p.e. and actually playing the sport or whatever we were doing.

Holy shit user you are retarded.

> 2017
> not placing keylogger on teachers computers to ger access to powershit and change your own grades

Thata how I got through highschool without doing jack shit. Most teachers have over 100 students and they dont give a fuck, wont notice if you make subtle changes.

you're a fucking faggot, kill yourself

To stop thinking about killing puppies and shit maybe stay off Sup Forums, you are young and there is shit 12 year old's don't really need to see.

As for schooling... you could ask for some try studying harder or try home/internet schooling. Also you just need to pass the year, not like college is worth going to these days.

God I want to home school so bad... I'm so good when it comes to writing my own notes and stuff. But my parents are not letting me because I'm not the 'homeschooling type'. I reall lrig eened to dieone here acn i nope i really just wish soem o fuc k i cant write that

If you don't have an A in PE, one of the easiest classes in school, then of course you're going to fail. And no, there is no simple fix to resolving your issue either. You just have to learn how to give a shit.

Your parents should've raised you better.