Ask a guy who forcefully dicks down grandma's in a nursing home anything

Ask a guy who forcefully dicks down grandma's in a nursing home anything.

It's easy when they're so doped up they don't even know what's going on.

Scum

Pics or it didn't happen.

isnt the pussy old and nasty? like what the kick out of it

>9092▶
> (OP)

Not a question.

Lube broseph. Lube. Wet the nanna, spread it out, she might fidget but pay no attention. Once lubed stick it in go balls deep and just bust a nut.

Also at the end just ignore cuz sometimes they tear up.

Yeah cuz Id' be stupid enough to take pics while I'm gaping that poon.

damn.

have you ever had sex where the female was willing?

In high school yeah. TBH I didn't even really know what I was gonna get in to.

It's just....when they're laying in the bed...in a deep sleep...they don't resist..not even a little. Even if they wake up there's not much if anything they can do. I make sure to push the bed away from the call button.

how old are yuou

bottomfeeder

do they ever suck your small dick? had one get into the raped?

Yet it feels so GOT Damn good. I wish I was licensed in America. Always wanted to try an American woman.

lol no and not that I would know.

You should pay them and make sure you're not on work time when you're doing it.

what country you from

i feel like i should mock you, but all i feel is envy that at least you're getting some.
ive been here too long.

Well, the nice thing to do would be to add an answer she's been missing to her crossword puzzle on the way out.

Probably wouldn't work out.

Canada visiting relatives in Detroit atm for Christmas.

Well get in at a nursing home.

I'd be lying if I said I never sometimes got bored and started doing their crosswords for them.

ever do anal with one you bastard?

No because 90 year old women have poor hygiene around there. Not trying to get my dick shit on.

got any pics?

Fuck no. Besides it mostly happens at night int he dark so it'd be difficult if not impossible.

If this is true on any level (which I don't think it is) you are going to get caught easily.

4 going on 5 years...not a damn thing has happened. Shit most of them are dead now so good luck on that.

Do tell more.. do you condom up or you going comando??

Usually a condom because jebus I don't wanna leave evidence. If someone has to clean them up at some point (which DOES happen) I don't wanna get caught.

Though sometimes I just get too horny and can't control myself. Those occasions I just make sure to pull out and bust in a towel or whatever.

And don't they tell what's going on??

You may have missed it but they're usually a lil doped up on a variety of meds and some have dementia and alzheimer's etc.

Only once was I accused by management took my side.

So, how's the old cunt feel LIKE?? thh I work in a care home and thought about it sometime... just afraid shit might get bad that's why never did it...

Well for me just make sure they're mostly incoherent and generally just not all there nor able to recognize their surroundings.

Isolated is best. The ones who the grandkids or children visit like once every few months.

:D

Once you lube it up enough honestly it really doesn't feel that bad at all.

Do you fuck any actually hot ones or are they all fat skin crawling wrecks of shit stank?

What about the one that rated you out how you got out of THAT???

is that a scene from bangbus?

How does it feel to be a loser? You're still a virgin in my eyes.

Ratted, ya fuck stick.

Hot ones? Yeah okay as if any 70+ year old woman is hot.

Well thankfully the thorazine amongst other things kept her pretty docile. Her room was at the end of the corridor and honestly I thought she was asleep through the whole encounter.

It was just an in and out quickie and then I was back to my rounds.

I had the next day off but when I came back in I was told to see (supervisor name here).

I went in and he asked me a bunch of questions and I answered as best I could. Pretty sure he was convinced. That and the security cameras don't go past the end of the hall but the access corridors in the back have restrooms so I just said I went to the bathroom.

Honestly it was more of a procedural thing my boss wasn't really grilling me as hard as you would imagine.

I was "suspended" for 3 days while they "investigated". Nothing came of it and thankfully I got the back pay to go with it.

Nothing further happened though it did prevent me from getting a raise that year.

Well that's a shame.

And I mean like fucking hour glass shaped, still have meat, on their bones, not going bald, skin isn't baked or sloughing off. Basically just an aged up ho. They're out there dude. Like ultra-cougars.

You are out of your gawd damn mind.

You fuck old people. I fuck attractive old people.

That's what I meant... autocorrect is a bitch

Find me a hot 88 year old and we'll talk.

Idk how old this bitch is but she's old as fuck

I know what u mean.. never got into one of them just a finger or two, some of them actually seems to enjoy it..

I take back what I said. My dick just got hard.

And imag8ne that cunt not funked for about 10-20 years.. tight

link me you faggot

You are a disgusting dog. Kys now before you get your throat slit maggot

gilf cheyanne
She even has a great looking body too

youre gonna burn famalam

Id actually hit that

I'm a PCA at a nursing home in NE Florida. I've done this many many times. Though OP is still a faggot I can confirm that it is the easiest thing in the world to do. I even have one bitch that even comes. I don't worry about condoms though I probably should because I'm the one who cleans them up.

From the neck down she could pass for 50

oh pee
I doubt this is legit but in case it is
I think you will get caught some day.
why you ask?
because you can't keep your mouth shut
you're an attention whore that will end up telling the wrong person and when that happens you will get caught.
keep doing your thing though.

post all you got!

Nope. This isn't the movies. Bad guys win in real life.

yes. I agree with you. the ones that can keep their mouth shut.
not attention whores.

I mean for fucks sake you guys elected Trump. A real life shitty Bond villain.

They're not that great, the cunts here are all scum.

I have consensual sex with my 60 year old aunt but mostly I rape cougars coming out of this club I know.

They're usually in the upper 50's, that age where women start to think they're too old for sex. The club I operate near is a triangle and it's on a weird part of the street. One of the exits dumps out very near an alley where neither of the street lamps reach, so it's basically a rape funnel. I start my attack with my dick out through the zipper. I target a woman who's walking around alone, usually in a skirt because I can't be fucking with jeans and belts and shit, and of course, drunk off her fucking ass. All I do is grab them by the arm or waist as they walk past and yank them hard into the alley. If they scream, there's this tall fence I can jump over but I've only had to use this once. However they usually react like deer in headlights.

One time I saw this white haired old lady with super straight hair and bangs in the front like Zoey D. She'd aged incredibly well and her body didn't have a sun spot on it. The only place you could really see her age was neck elbows and lips, even her forehead was smooth. Her hair was just a little bit thinning but she still had plenty of it. She had lipstick and makeup on but her dress was like...some kind of weird white apron feeling sun dress with lil red flowers on it, and it was basically all she was wearing. I grabbed her wrist while she was looking across the street but she pulled it out of my hand, I immediately snapped up her arm and dragged her in like 6 meters from the street, pushed her face against the wall, kicked one of her legs out and pushed her dress up. She had the strength of an asthmatic 5 year old and I'm basically holding her up by the cheek bone this way. She found her own footing but she was in no position to run away.

Anyway I push her dress up and her ass was as perfect as an old bitch's ass could get. Her tits were average sized but fake as hell. Ever grow up with one of those punch balloons with the rubber band? Ever seen one partially deflated? They kinda looked like that. She probably had a smooth pussy growing up too because she barely had meat flaps at all. While I'm trying to shove my dick in some dry pussy she's saying shit like "Please no I have grand kids!" "I'm someone's grandmother!" and literally "I'm too old for this shit!" I keep prodding and suddenly her pussy goes from savannah to ocean. I slipped right in and immediately injured her. I could tell cuz she made a painful coughing noise and bent her knees. I wail away and I'm just destroying this cunt. She was standing for all of 10 seconds. Her heads between a dumpster and the tall fence and with all the fucking RAPE she can't even hold herself up with her arms. I can't really describe what's going on at this point cuz dude it's just doggy style rape, like, fill in the blanks. Head down, ass up, both her skinny wrists in one hand. When I got close to coming I grabbed her hair and yanked her off the ground. She had mud all over one side of her face, I shoved her head down on my dick until I was poking her lunch and blew my load immediately. I just forced it as far down her throat as I could get it and held it there til I was completely drained out. She's suffocating and beating on my hips and stomach with all the force a frail geriatric could muster. When I'm done I let go of her grabbed her by the neck and said something like "I know where you live I'll fucking kill you, face the wall and count to 300." and fucking ran.

I don't rape a lot of women and after I do I lay low for a couple of months, but she was definitely the sexiest I'd ever fucked.

Why do faggots like this make shit up?

Believe what you want, I'm just sharing.

I, too, enjoy creative writing sessions.

This is new pasta

I want more. Are you game?

post more stories

Muh dead baby edgy jokes. My guess is you are 14 or 15 and your grandma is in a nursing home. So you're horny but also dont understand about how jobs work. Sorry about your paranoia and your grandma.