9 names my new nostalrius charecter

shartbart assclown

Hitlers cute tiny ASS 23

UrukTheKukuk

Hulks fucking pos son

Nostalrius got shut down. Sorry.

Crapfap Analbound

Ralph Pootawn

To be honest, I fucking hate meme culture. Look at you all, you're a bunch of socially maladjusted losers, honestly just kill yourselves. You don't know when to quit because you turned your life into a joke. Satire is parody of life, you don't turn life back into the fucking satire. I honestly don't really care that Donald Trump won on a political level, I hate that he won by the support of greasy, maladjusted halfwits who left their dens to vote for a fucking meme president. I'm out, fuck all of you, I'm going to go lead an active life, have fun marinating in your own shit you laugh happy degenerates.

Massivepeginas

PooPooHead

GushingGranny

But is coming back next year, servers will be on russia.

DINDU

*Elysium character

i'm playing right now too fam

so fun to stand around waiting for one mob to spawn and having a dozen people trying to kill it

THRILLING GAMEPLAY

Shitstain Spankbank

Catraper

Reroll

I'm liking the dubs

Oh, General chat... Some things never change.

I'm God

elfrapist

Cuntrag

gushingrannypie

CrackJack Tittyfuck

Vaginaldischarge

Plsfukme

Three dubs in a row. Gimme catraper

lolwowisgay

Kelthuzad reporting in

igotnine

Gerrardtoothbottom

Pomplemoose

Orkamungus

Orcuck

Fucker

sexy nine winnar

Applefag

Jizzus Junkspunk

if it won't allow, then do: "Trump"

This is back up?

Fistme

BCgreaterthanvanilla

Nostalrius is for poorfags and nostalgiafags. Vanilla was buggy fucking trash with nothing to do.

Sounds like a standard MMO to me

It's back now

Greenpiss

is nostalrius back?

This. Raid encounters were also mostly shitty tank and spank where the effort was diluted among 40 people, where unless you were main tank you basically just jerked off for however fucking long waiting for your raid to form, then waiting to get rezzed one by one, then waiting to get buffed one by one.

It was all just fucking tedious and took tens of hours and we really only put up with it because it was the literal only thing around besides like everquest.

Then you'd pray that both the piece of gear you wanted dropped, and that you were deemed worthy to get it by your guild for years until you were fully geared.

Then you repeated the process with an ult and/or stood in Org/Ironforge pretending like you accomplished something\

I know this because I did this. And can confirm it was shit

greencop

nostalrius finally relaunch? Fuck Bli$$ard. After that shit they pulled I will never give them a single cent.

>Waaaah MMO games change

Every nostalrius player

Have fun playing your garbage, grindy, buggy game from 2005 until it gets shut down again.

>Oh but they released/are releasing their server code

Yeah have fun starting from scratch every time your community gets big enough to fall into Blizzard's crosshairs

Good thing Blizz will only shut down a handful of private servers every now and then as to show they're protecting their IP (legal shit required by lawyers and such) but otherwise they don't give a flying fuck about private servers, regardless of how big they are.