i am 20

post feet or gtfo

i can post face only

gtfo pedojew

fix your detector, man'ka

Russia is such a scary place indeed.

pls be in Moscow

Wise choice, good on you.

Im 23, I know I'll never want kids. But honestly a doctor wont remove healthy organs, specially when you might need them and its healthy to have them.
Plus removing ovaries isn't a method of contraception. Doctors cut off your fallopian tubes.
So I think you are lying :(

pls be Vyborg

>bait
But sure I'll bite
You essentially deleted yourself from the gene pool. Nature dictates that you are a failure in terms of the wider evolution of humankind

Why are you always pretending to be a woman, you Russian queer?

Why did you do it?
Why just not take the pill or intra-utrine device?...these are some very drastic measurements famalam.

>So I think you are lying :(
You dont say
Also islam encourages you to make babies did you know that?

do you hate your parents?

хyи coceшь? бoчкy дeлaeшь?

>Did you know that?
No i didnt ?__? lol?

the problem is I am total whore and I will not be good mother anyway. I had ~200 sexual parthners by my 20

тo ecть вce-тaки coceшь, яcнo

Pedojew thread

all you had to do was not have sex wtf

stop lying
If we see this question from the fiqh aspect, no it is not haram to not have kids and there is no reason that it is haram, but from islamic intellectual point of view, it is not acceptable.
Marriage is one of the necessary events in the creation system and is the way of becoming perfect in our life, such that the life of human in the world began with Adam and Havva(Eve) and after that with their children. With the marriage the couple can reach to peace and their mental and physical needs can be met. As Allah says:
And of his signs is that he created for you mates from your own selves that you may take comfort in them and he ordained affection and mercy between you. There are indeed signs in that for people who are thinking. ( Ar- Rum , 21 )
The family is the first and most holy social center in the world and having a baby is its perfect state. Be careful that the human have some needs and potential talents that if one of them does not reach the perfect state, he/she cannot be successful in his life. So having a baby is a kind of way of improving life for everyone.
Marriage helps parents to be perfect and leads to survival of the breed then from the point of intellectual view, having a child is necessary . Although in fiqh , it is not haram , avoiding of that has bad and unfavorable effects on human life . This issue is such important in fiqh that, if a wife or husband cannot have a child and the other side did not know about that before the marriage, they can divorce easily.
Finally having a baby is one of the essential needs for a society from the social, economic and political point of view. So without a young breed, the society will become week.
On the other hand, I want to tell you something as an spiring mother, having a baby makes you happy, strong, patient, hopeful and motivated to live better. You want to train them in the best way so at first you will become more sophisticated and intelligent.

i like to hae sex with random dudes without condoms