Feels thread? Feel thread

Feels thread? Feel thread.
I'm not good at making long ass greentext stories, so bare with me here.
>Be me
>Be a legit autist
>Social interaction is nigh impossible without the urge to do something weird
>When I don't flap my arms or say some weird shit, I become increasingly frustrated
>Be "high-functioning" autist
>I say this in quotation marks because I barely function in society at all
>I'm basically diet Chris-Chan, which makes me hate myself
>When it comes to girls, I'm basically Elliot Rodgers
>This makes me hate myself even more
>With all this failure with girls, and my self loathing, I have become very depressed
>Depression makes me a useless sack of shit
>Every day I must endure a new failure, which is like taking a mental cock to the ass
>I want to commit suicide, but unfortunately everything in pic related applies to me, so I have not an hero'd due to fear of painful death
>I just want to find a firearm I can get for cheap, and blow my brains out
That being said, how do I find said cheap firearms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1ZvUDvLDY
211brevard.org/community-services/suicide-prevention/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP I'm in the same boat and all I know is that we are both giant pieces of shit but I guess at this point there is nothing to loose so its not like we have to worry : )

First op
Don't kill yourself. How old are you anyways? If you are under 25 then probably things will get better
Second, the cheapest gun that will get the job done is a Hi Point.
You can get them used for $100 or new for $150ish
They come in 9mm 40s&w or 45 acp
Go for the 45 is say

I second the motion for the 45 they are the most /fa gun imo

Helium and a CPAP mask is way cheaper.

>Things will get better
You realize there is no cure for autism, right? It is a horrible curse that I must live with until I die.

>don't kill yourself
>but
>use a 45 if you do
>stopping powah

Do something cool, jump off a building in a wingsuit and dive headfirst into a school or something, make it fucking entertaining don't be a boring person in death.

Helium Asphyxiation is the way to go. I hear it's painless but do your own research. Unfortunately autism is a genetic trait, and it would be a bit selfish to pass that on. Maybe you'll meet people who like you, maybe you'll find love, maybe you'll have a family, maybe even children. Society is a survival of the fittest and some are just born with inferior genes. Assess yourself, should you remain in the gene pool?

There are worse disabilities, you can live a Perfectly happy life. The reason things get better after 25 is that you are not expect to socialize as much after 25
Everyone leaves you alone.
Apply for social security disability, and play video games all day.
Every now and then, go on backpage and buy a call girl.

I think you should use cannabis as a medicine to combat the depression as well as open new pathways in your brain so you can see yourself and the world differently and perhaps try some new things.

Your a legit autist that can use the internet and knows your autistic well fucking hell why are you depressed everyone knows you are autistic take it easy and play Vidya games and FAP in class no joke that's what a autist does

>Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

OP, please don't kill yourself. It doesn't have to be like this, have you received help or therapy for your suicidal thoughts?

Please don't listen to other people in this thread, do you have access to suicide hotlines or so,etching similar to that?

OP, are you there? I hope you are.

Yes, OP is still here. I haven't purchased a firearm or CPAP mask & Helium canister yet, so I am still alive.

Do you need someone to talk to? Someone to listen? I might not provide the bets advice, but O can listen as much as I can.

Aye I am here as well OP

Do you want to talk about anything?

Please, OP. You don't have to face this, have you received help for this?

Were here for yu, OP

OP, please update. I need to know if you're still here.

Wow, I did expect much support from Sup Forums at all. Well, let's see. I currently have interest in a girl, but due to my lack of confidence piled on with my Sunlight Yellow Autism Overdrive, I cannot bring myself to talk with her. I also have no car or job, so this is really a deal breaker. Then I see other people in happy relationship, and that's where I feel like a certain half-asian IRL gta player. I feel like this will be a problem my entire life, and that I will never amount to anything meaningful. So that is why I feel that suicide is the best option. If you're a useless shit, why leech off society with your existence?

Doesn't sound like it. You only want to date someone and socialize. You don't sound like you're planning to do anything bad. (The "leeching off society" part), it only sounds like you want to live life.

It has been long time but you know what i just realized bros? That she won, she fucking won

JUST END IT ALREADY

fuck it man honestly i have failed myself

How did she won?

I don't think you're leachin off society, again, sounds like you only want to be you.

1/3

2/3

OP, you still there?

3/3
Doing a lot better now guys, been talking to her everyday ever since. 59 days (snapchatting) mentally im better.

Yes, still here

Awesome. Congratulations on that! :)

Do you need someone to talk to? I can listen as much as I can.

Thanks user :^)
I just hope that everyone just knows that people care more than you think, I know situations vary for everyone but even us anons on the internet care.
Keep on keeping on guys.

why the fuck would you want to blow your brains out with a gun? pills and booze is the painless, least accident prone way to do it. and if you fail you just had a really chill fucking night and can try again later with higher doses. also with all your shit you can probably get the pills legit with an rx at your corner drugstore.

knowing your catastrophic predilection to failure, you'll only blow a portion of your skull open and be a vegetable on life support for another 15 fucking years.

also saged because Sup Forums is not group therapy.

my birthday is in 11 days. i dont want to deal with it. the only people who will even mention it is my mother and ex girlfriend. no one i know either knows or cares. i have probably 2 friends, and even then their really just people i speak to a little more than the rest so their not exactly friends. they wont know.

i'll be 29. and for the 4th year in a row i'll receive 2 birthday texts. and not from anyone i give a fuck about.

Do it faggot : you said it yourself : things won't get better... So grow some balls and kys !! Free yourself (and mostly us) from your miserable existence !

You too, keep on caring and loving others. I'm just worry about everyone and OP here at the moment because of sucky things. I wish you luck.

Not arguing here, but what the hell is up with that weird ass punctuation? Is English not your first language?

That sucks, so sorry for that. I wish you a Happy Early Birthday. :)

Please. Don't.

I'm not op you fuckface !!

I know, I was replying about your message to OP.

Why commit suicide? You can't play video games or eat tendies if your dead!

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1ZvUDvLDY

True, but those vidya and tendies aren't free. I can't live my life knowing I'm a parasite. It's sad for some people at first, but ultimately I think my death will result in a better life for everyone who knew me.

Your death can't be a good thing if it could impact the people here on Sup Forums. You don't sound like a parasite, you sound like you really just need to find a way to be happy. I don't think suicide would be happy for anyone that knows you.

Please don't die. I need them feels.

OP, you there?

Yep

Where are you from OP?

A girl invited me to her birthday tonight. I got her a little card, and was the only one to do so, and, later in the night she said she had a gift for me. This was my first time, doing any thing of this nature (21 y/o virgin), but she took me into the bathroom and blew me. I was about two beers in and nervous as fuck, and after about 15 minutes, I still couldn't finish. She said I was fine and she'll take a rain check, but I'm still embarrassed. Do you think she's going to joke with her friends about it, I'm really kinda nervous.

Also, am I no longer able to be a wizzard?

I'm from Florida, Central Florida to be more specific.

my friend I have have many 150+ encounters and have never finished from them alone, I always have to make it happen. I think this girl seems nice and I don't think you have anything to worry about. It happens

Dude I know what you're going through. No luck with women myself, been 2 years now of trying different antidepressants to try and find the right one, no luck there either.

Step 1. You aren't a parasite. The things you want are good. There's people out there that go out and seek to make other's lives worse. You just want some friends, like anyone else.

Step 2. To get by, it's little things. Each day, go for a walk, and try go a different route. Get to know your neighbourhood. Should get you fit if you aren't (like me).

step 3. Do things that are relaxing, that won't get you upset. Play skyrim or minecraft on low difficulty. You can feel like you're making progress in game in a stress free environment.

Simple little things for me work, just remember that you're a priority, and you deserve to be happy.

>0 friends
>absolute zero contact with opposite sex
>just found out I've been disqualified from University after failing a class for the second time
>family thinks I'm insane
Drop acid every 3 days (fucking tolerance) to forget my existence.

I was like you once.

When I was 18 I got my first job to pay for college. The burden of adulthood - paying my own way, covering costs of rent and food and my own vehicle and working and going to school at the same time was difficult on me. I lived in a run down 3rd floor apartment with a broken kitchen sink, and the only luxury I could allow myself was a DSL internet connection.

In college, no weird outbursts, no "inspired" conversation topics were tolerated. Go to class, sit down, shut up, do your paperwork, go to the next class until you're done for the day, then drive home and prepare for work.

In work, I didn't have the freedom that I'd become accustomed to in high school in any way, shape, or form. You could do damn near anything in the halls in high school, as long as you didn't punch or bite someone - the teachers didn't really care - But in a work environment, Professionalism is the name of the game. Everyone is judging - management, coworkers, customers. The stigma of literally everyone around you being your superior due to seniority or the fucked up hierarchy of customer service interactions, and the potential consequences of what happens if they think badly of you made me mature very fucking fast.

I at least had enough self awareness to recognize and tamp down odd behavior while working. I'd seen people act professionally, and though it wore on me, I managed well enough. People recognized that I was awkward and unused to social interactions and cues, and I was just dubbed "the kinda weird and quiet guy that does his work surprisingly well." 2 years later, when I'd become largely normal and the routine of professionalism and the burden of working and school became typical, my coworkers would jokingly refer to my behavior as "like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory." Sometimes annoying, mostly amusing.

Now I can proudly say I am a functional member of society.

That sucks. I send you my condolences.

OP u good? I hope you like some of the advice here. I think it's good.

Part 2:

My advice: Get a shitty job. Work at Walmart or Target or Staples or Toys R Us.

It gives you a routine. It puts expectations on your shoulders. You can't stay in bed all day because you have to go to work. If you don't go to work, your coworkers will be understaffed and it'll be harder for them.

When working, always be open for more training. Something new? I want to learn it. It directs that weird autistic energy away from stupid bullshit and towards something that makes you more valuable to your supervisors and coworkers, and therefore yourself. Some people say you shouldn't care what people think, and THAT is a line of thought that makes you feel depressed and useless. Human beings build their esteem ENTIRELY around how other people think of them.

So work hard. Learn everything they can teach you. If something needs to be done, offer to do it, even if it's unpleasant. Smile; be pleasant; be polite. Yes sir. No sir. Yes maam. No maam. Sorry sir. Thank you sir. Have a nice day maam.

And for the love of God, don't start any conversations. Don't chime in with what you think about a certain topic. Don't talk about politics or anime, even if you're working with someone else that is talking about politics or anime. Don't try to express your interests or bring them into the workplace. Don't offer advice or wax poetic about the injustices of the world.

If people are talking, ONLY LISTEN. If they ask you what you think, REPEAT THEIR OWN OPINION BACK TO THEM (provided they aren't a weirdo with a fringe outlook - in this case, default to the Normie opinion). Put a filter on everything you say.

Do this for 6 months, and the mask will start to become your face. The filter will become harder to remove.

Do this for a year, and it will take energy to shift from normal to fucking spaz. It'll take something really exciting to make you geek out.

After 2 years, the mask will be your face. And NOW you can start conversations.

Dude if you're working a shit job that's the best time to practice your social skills and butt in conversations. You're not going to get better at it by staying in your comfort zone.

Yeah man, I'm going to bed. It's 3:39 where I'm at.

Y'know that guy that everyone always dislikes, because he outputs "weird" on high frequency, and generally disappears after like 2 months of working?

That's the annoying guy that butts in on conversations. Nobody likes that guy. He doesn't learn anything by proving how smart and interesting he is. He's inserting himself in conversations that nobody wants him in, and talking about things that nobody cares about.

ONLY LISTEN. It's not talking that teaches you how to not be a social failure, it's LISTENING.

Wow, same here. It's 2:41 here, but I was wondering if I could stay up late with this thread. But I decided not to, for my shitty sleeping habits. OP, I wish you luck and fortune in this tough time. Please, please, please I beg of you to not commit suicide. Find A way to make your life better for yourself in this world. Explore safely. I wish you a Happy Holiday and, again, I wish you luck. And the same goes to everyone, I also wish you luck and a Happy Holiday. Good Night.

Recently broke up with my girlfriend whom I knew since high school. We've been going at it for six months after she graduated.

>She goes to an university that is about 40 minutes away from our town; depending on traffic.
>One day she wants to hang out with me.
>I woke up early to beat the traffic, say about 8:00AM.
>The drive was fairly ~40 minutes give or take.
>Finally arrived and met up with her at her dorm.
>She introduced me to her dormmates/hallmates.
>We ate brunch.
>Gave me a tour around the campus.
>Went to the movies after that, then dinner.
>I paid for everything so she doesn't have to worry.
>Had a great time with her until I had to go back home.
>1 hour drive back.
>It was a good night.
>Suddenly she told me that she only see's me as a friend, not someone to be in a relationship with.
>Told me that she couldn't find that crush she used to have for me back in high school.
>We broke up.
>Told her I was fine being friends instead.
>Found myself not talking to her as often as I used to.

She wanted me to move on and find another girl that would return the same feelings for me. Though, the girls at the college I go to do not have the same traits that I have found with my ex. Love sucks.

Dont use a gun please

I'm sorry about that man. I only wish you luck and fortune.

Thanks user. I also forgot to mention that I still have her Christmas gift. I am unsure whether to give it to her or not.

Look OP, you are still a functioning human being, and since you claim to be autist, I can be blunt with you.

Stop being such a pussy. Stop flapping, stop saying stupid wierd shit, stop self loathing, stop thinking that there is a certain way you are supposed to be or behave. Just stop. The guy you want to be like is a douche anyway .

But, if you must, use your brain power to emulate other people. Study them, without creeping them out, learn social norms and then fucking act like normal people.

Nobody likes that silent autist who overthinks small talk and constantly worries about what they're saying to others. Who cares if you spill spaghetti? It's a fucking minimum wage job. In my experience, the more spaghetti you spill the better you are at cleaning it up.

Use that gift to serve as the beginning of your friendship with her. Start off easy and calm with the tradition of giving. That's my thought on that.

>Hey Brain, remember that time I asked the old cashier lady why I saw her buying diapers, as a friendly sort of tease, and she got super upset with me and I made a huge fool out of myself and got pulled into the office where I was lectured about being sensitive to others? That was awesome. I totally don't regret that action.

::In another universe, where you're that awkward silent guy::

>Hey Brain, are there any particular social interactions that you completely regret having occurred? I can't think of any since I started working at Target and learned to keep my fucking mouth shut.

Unless it's jewelry. Should probably avoid jewelry.

>flap my arms or say some weird shit,

Ice? That you ma nigramps?

Free mah nigga ice

a helium tank and a bag would suffice with less pain and money.

You learn from your mistakes. Staying quite all the time is a surefire way to remain alone. If that's what you want, which sadly is the case for most autists, then fair enough.

Hey OP, one last message. If you need help, here's a very important website I found.
211brevard.org/community-services/suicide-prevention/
I saw on the thread that you are in central Florida, so I looked up a crisis hotline near the area. I hope this helps. Good Night.

If that one doesn't work just look up crisis hotlines in central Florida.

user, you there?

yo, i'm autistic AND legit psychotic (actual diagnosis) and ive managed to find myself a nice partner who lives with me now under my mums roof, centerlink has been kind to me, and i aim to learn something new every day despite crippling depression, borderline personality disorder and almost constant hallucinations/delusions. you can succeed user! i believe in you!

user, u ok?

You can't exactly call yourself a success story when you live with your mom.

I just farted and pooped a little what do?

Dress up as Jeb Bush and huck your self of Trump tower.

Motherfucker if you are still in this thread do not give her the gift. Under no condition should you. Think about it. She fucking broke up with you. You are not revolved in any romantic relationship with her. That friendship line is just bullshit every girl says during a breakup and will slowly eventually fade. Take that shit back to the store, get the $50, and put that money in the bank. Minimize contact with her, if she wants you back she will come to you. In the meantime, the only way to feel better is to talk to other girls believe it or not. This is all coming from my life experience and I am sure many can confirm.

Just pull through bro. I'm in the same boat. Legit autism w/ stimming and social awkwardness. PLUS ADHD. Seek medical help. I Take klonopin rn and helps SO much. Feel completely in control of every social interaction, and level headed. No need to stim either! I also take Dexamfetamine for the ADHD and that makes me productive as hell, which boosts my confidence a great deal. Also, don't buy a gun faggot, use that $ to buy some dank weed. That's what I do when I'm down and it works every time. I made it, you can too.

My ex. She texted me a few weeks ago. ..we had a great time. Flirted like crazy. Says she wants me
She even sent me sexy pics.
She thinks I'm over her, but I'm not.
I wish i was....or i wish she came back to me. I wish she called or texted me. She's the one that dumped me tho...so I'm not ever contacting her.
So much anxiety i can't sleep much again.