The rules are very simple:
>claim your 2D waifu
>post pics of your waifu
>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

"You are a real follower of our survival gamers. It is fantastic to be atrocious! You must be the one beyond good and evil."

Sonokawa Momoka is now OFFICIALLY claimed! ^^

i call bs

>Sameji claim'd

Claimed

I'm gonna play some insurgency seeya

Mimi Tachikawa

My hopes are not really high because he has been absent for very long periods of time for less than that.
I'm actually very worried this time.

im new in this kind of threads
what should i do first?

It's time for me to leave you all
Goodbye everyone

Claim a waifu, say if you are doing anything exciting. If you dont have a waifu, then stay user until you do.

>what should i do first?
Post your waifu for starters

Lewd

Haven't been here for awhile, that fuck Galil stills hangs around here?

(Tali)
Yep, day to day bump and grind. Like they say, it could always be worse- we could be unemployed with debts and bills.

(Misaki)
Probably better to admit it, accept, and then move forward then. Wouldn't be life if there wasn't setbacks or big changes. It's all relative. By the time you're my age you'll have a lot more perspective and look back on this.

See ya.

That's the thing, if he does come back, he'll go off again unless someone gives him a good shake. Not just the "we missed you", but also the "what the hell were you thinking". I was the same way in my late teens/early 20s, except leaving also meant hopping on a plane, taking a long drive, etc. and wandering wherever without telling anyone.

On the other hand, you said you knew him for quite a while- that should tell you that he finds a way back.

Claim a waifu, and talk. Doesn't gotta be anything fancy, most people respond if you throw something out there.

Been there already DO NOT want to go back.

Whatcha doing?

That christmas outfit is super cute/lewdish btw

>

i just heard a weird static noise help me.

Switch your input to HDMI 2 instead of TV. If you got one of them old moving picture boxes, adjust the rabbit ears.

Before leaving, he would usually be hinting towards taking a break.
But this time, nothing.
Unfortunately I don't know him that well, but I know him enough to understand that he had some real dark thoughts and it was not just edginess.

Claiming USS Vengeance

how do i get a consensual intercourse with my nonexistent wife?

>you will never have a clone of Misaka programmed to love you

Kind of unrelated, but how do you pronounce Ahegao? I've always said it Ahh-Heg-Gow. Is that correct?

claimed!

Oh. Don't do that! You're a nice user.

Gice it time m8 japan is already making major progress

damn dddude!! spicey meme

it was actually my pc though did i fuck it up?

Cool.

Heh heh, same. Pick which utilities stay shut off for the month, and spend your evenings eating unheated cans of beanee weenee over the kitchen sink. Mustard sandwiches and ice soup if times were truly desperate. Finding oddjobs did lead to some memorable experiences though.

Thanks. The waifu is able to pull it off well.

That's more or less the feel I got right away. As guarded as he was, he'd sometimes hint at those kind of thoughts. If anything though, too hard on himself. He would wonder why people would give him the time of day for even small talk. That's the part that's hardest to understand for people on the outside, you know that you can't go it alone, but yet you push away people trying to help, or worse, you blip out of existence instead without warning.

Thats not even lewd thougb

Urabe Mikoto is now claimed

She also pulls of that outfit well too

Infinite Star Stratos waifus = shit tier

I dont think I've been that bad yet but that's only because I resorted to living with parents

>Your age
Well I have to hear this...

I'm not sure how to move forward in any case. Feels like I am headed face-first towards a nasty case of burn out. Or a break down. Whatever comes first.

Because I've never run at this level before. Sure, college life is harder and more intense than high school, and high school is relatively care free and full of drama we don't appreciate until we get out. But this is really new territory for me. Maybe you've got some experience with this?

Its not directly lewd which makes it even lewder

Also this picture is pretty neat.

Its not even indirectly lewd.

カラミチーマス

Sleep

It very much is

It is neat. Also, if your sad, don't be!

the wii fit balance board

Goodnight rem

I don't want to think about it too much because I fear for the worst this time.
I don't want to alarm everyone either.
I think I'm gonna head off for today, see you some other time.

No, this is indirect lewd.

I'm very sad and you of all people should know why, but don't say it.

No thats direct

I dont know why.

I think I know why. Why me of all people?

No its not. Everything is covered, its highly suggestive. So indirectly lewd. You dont know what happened before. It could have been a harmless trip into him.

It still presents the ass as the main focus. It's directly lewd

So this to you is a direct lewd?

No thats non lewd cant see anything

Quints get for waifu

Your boat looks great in a scarf.

No shame in that. I spent a year with them when I was at my wit's end under the condition that I helped pay utilities, rent, assisted with cooking, and saved most of my checks toward buying a house. It definitely was a huge help.

32, but a well-seasoned 32. I was a typical A student in HS, got involved in a lot of things when I went away for university, and experienced quite a bit as a result. Lost quite a few people on the way, including a fiancee. I finished school, but there was a lot of pieces I had to pick up by myself when I got back home and into the real world.

Going that fast for too long always results in a bad ending. Get out of that mindset while you still can. Find support if you don't have it already. If you can pull out of it, all of what you're going through will be really valuable experience. In that sense, it's as if you've lived two different lives- before and after that tipping point.

She always has a scarf

But there is butt. Butt is lewd.

Oh fuck. The Nuzlocke is about to end to a Zangoose.

Claiming

You don't want to know, it's pathetic!
Because you're a fan of the sport too.

~Shiro

You're older than my grandpa!!!!!!

NotLikeThis

RIP

nom

Cirno claimu

Two different lives sums it up pretty well. I thought my story would be a great example of that but yours of course is worthy of its own anime.

I'll see what I can do to try and slow down. Maybe try to read a book. Go to the beach. Go to mass tomorrow.

I'm just afraid the stressful experience of the last few months has destroyed my ability to enjoy a slower pace- but I promise you I'll try.

With that, I'll be headed to bed. I'll be on the same time tomorrow night. Ttyl. Thanks for being here :3

g'night all

Claiming Blade Wolf
> Can set any kind of voice, including female
> Can mod the shit out of its components, including lewd parts
> Change chainsaw teeth for self-lubricating rigged smooth nubs
> Can make its lewd zones male, female, or both
> Always a bro

Kek, I wasn't paying attention.

>sports
Uh oh. I think I have some idea now.

I won't bore you with stories from the dawn of Sup Forums or the Something Awful days at least.

Good. If you're thinking about it then it's a start. See you around.

I want to dick that burger

Dan (The Man) Gheesling claimed.

Nigga pls

Uh, I don't know.

Aww I want to cuddle up next to her.
-Yeah, don't say anything!
-I wouldn't mind hearing about your early days on Sup Forums. How did you find it?
I want to die!

What's the reason for wanting to die?

Amaterasu works fine too.

Whos your team dammit
It's not enough butt, and not in the lewd manner; however, without any context, the picture you just posted is extremely lewd.
Thats kinda the situation im in now. Putting 75% of my paycheck towards bills. The other 25% for living/not staying in the house all day

Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away.
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special.

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance
But you still catch my eye.
Tell me, baby,
Do you recognize me?
Well,
It's been a year,
It doesn't surprise me

Not against Naruto.

Sad days. No more Nuzlocke?

Fucking furfag

Nothing ever goes my way.
>
It's not important

Nice feet.

Is to you dirty skank

These threads are pretty similar to original Sup Forums, except Moot would circlejerk onto everything and the 2MB image limit wasn't around. I came over from Something Awful when Moot made Sup Forums. If anything, it had the same old feeling as any other message board at the time since it was mostly people who knew each other and left SA. I've been around ever since.

Something tells me it's an AFC Team!

No more Nuzlocke. I realized it was over the second time Zangoose used Swords Dance. Third time was just overkill. Slashed his way through my entire party with ease.
Are you a Jets fan?

Naruto is a fag.