R8 my dinner Sup Forums

R8 my dinner Sup Forums

looks pretty good
7/10

that fucking instant pho man. its sucks. try the real thing some time, will ya. 2/10

Don't get me wrong, I love PROPA food, but noodles in a shitty cup always seems to hit the spot.
I will never judge a man eating this shit.

not very instant. It said to microwave for 3-4 minutes but I ended up microwaving it for 5 minutes.

Damn, fancy living. You have a fork?

both a fork, and a spoon

are you from vietnam man? or did u just acquire the cup somehow?

I'm from Alberta (born and raised). This shit is in every supermarket here.

fuck dude. how you afford that shit

by making just over 12$/hr at KFC

ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE YOU SPENT MOST OF YOUR DAYS?

they don't hire niggers because of theft issues

are you from vietnam man? or did u just acquire the cup somehow?

Chillin out relaxin maxin all cool?

Maybe one day I'll get on your level. My shitty noodles of choice is maruchan but one day I aspire to be Doll Instant Noodles level

that shit is wrong man. there isnt fish in pho, and there isnt child soldier in vietnam. only rotten beef and mother of dead soldiers

yeah there are 0 niggers that work at the KFC I work at but they make up about 30% of the customers

nice to see that my commie country can still sell shit overseas. but honestly man, get some real pho. you'll love it.

>only 30%
You don't know math and that's why you work at KFC

You must be from worst Korea

there aren't many black people in Alberta compared to Filipinos.

Fuck off peasant. This is what big boys eat

nope, vietnam. pure commie.

I swear to god I thought this was Miranda Cosgrove from Drake and Josh without my glasses on LMAO

nice meme. 7/10. hoes from the nam are not really good, i admit. we got this forum for rating hoes, and the people up there always rate dwarves 8/10 and some shit like that

gross. Get some real ramen bro. Get some of that 5 $ shit. Its way better.

What's your favorite brand?