What do Spaniards think of Latinos?

What do Spaniards think of Latinos?
Do they see them as inferior rapebabies?

>Do they see them as inferior ?
Yes they are objectively inferior.No point even debating it

This should be good.

Have you met and talked to any?

Some latinos who migrate to Spain may be hard working people. However, a high % of them are just scum who join latino gangs and pretty much act like ghetto niggers. Until they are old enough to go to prison.

Does that answer your question?

Also they speak like subhumans desu.

They are violent simiesque walking turds.

despite what you might read on Sup Forums, most spaniards get along with argentinians, it's the jungle people that they find disgusting in general.

Argentinians, despite the arrogancy, are decent and at least all the crime they commit in Spain is basically rackets and such so we don't see you as colombians, dominicans or venezuelans. You have a not-sudaca-at-all status.

yeah, that was my point, not to mention that unlike in the other latin american countries, there's a shitload of us who are 100% of spanish descent, so that doesn't hurt either.

but you'll still see spaniards calling us monkeys and argentinians mocking spaniards for several different reasons because well, this is Sup Forums.

This. Some might think argentinians are annoying but every spanish speaker is. Agertiniand are grade S bros.

The only hate an argie can find here is out of jealousy because girls have a massive lady boner for them ( as they have for italians )

On Sup Forums obviously, irl at most I heard about your arrogancy. The other latin americans on the other hand are terrible people. As the other user said, the first generation might be hard working but their kids are send-them-to-the-ovens-now tier.

WE

Fuck Spain lmao bunch of jealous, whiny pricks and you cant prove me wrong.

>hurr durr theyre subhumans and should be killed!!
>never actually does something
Cunts

we are inferior

CHI

You trusted the eternal criollo.

Aren't they actually inferior rapebabies?

>girls have a massive lady boner for them
t. Umberto Fizzi Cabrales

Doesn't make Argentinians any less inferior

This entire thread literally proves me right

>tfw ignorant Americans consider me Spanish at times
Enjoy being confused as little Mexico

>Indian tries to into banter
>he reminds me im not an ugly Indian
Boy what a great way to start off my day

>This butthurt chicano
Orale ese bring me the patatas holmes

Yes

>muh chicano
>vosotros
>thapato

GG little mexico

Truth hurts nigga. Mehicana people are worst though

>th sound is a standard in english
>Jajaja muh lisp
Las patatas holmes. Que se van a quedar cold. ¿Me entiendes ese?

CHI

Nos follamos a tus mujeres, ibérico

No hay nada que ponga más cachonda a una mujer que un tapón gordo,marrón y apestoso que domine el tiro con arco

They're ugly, behave like niggers and butcher our language. Latinas are easy to bang though. if you can stomach it.

>nigga
Lmao fucking cringy as hell imagining that with an indian accent

If people believe we're the worst, I have yet to hear them say it to my face. Are you cucked enough to let them insult you?

>th sound is common!!
>why do you make fun when we say it in zapato???

>Cannot distinguish between 2 words for having a retarded pronunciation
>Jaja que disen locoz jajaa
Ese esas patatas bien hot homie

>that flag calling someone inferior

>th sound
>with z
Wew

Also, I dont live in Cali, absolutely nothing you have said has been insulting.

How does it feel knowing no one relevant could name a single Spanish dish, yet here in Georgia they could name at least 5 Mexican dishes. Hell, in my small town there at LEAST 4 privately owned authentic Mexican restaurants.

>different languages use different letters for different sounds

No wonder burgers suck at learning other languages. PAWLAY VOO FRANSAY? EEK SPRICKE DOITSCH, KNEE HOW WOADUH PANG YOW

People just try to be polite, they don't want to hurt your feelings.

Butthurt much?

Designated

Orale ese holmes somos importantes porque somos jardineros. Arriba arriba yepa yepa AYAYAYAYAY

Es la primera vez que veo un hilo con españoles que tenga banter de calidad, buen trabajo.

I only care about what their women think and I know for a fact they love us. they love our alpha, dominant personalities, spanish women were made for the BLC

yo tengo amigos de sudamerica y la verdad son buena gente....quitando ala basura de las bandas obviamente

>yo tengo amigos de sudamerica
Porque eres un mono que tira flechas

>they love our alpha, dominant personalities
>Argentinians
>Alpha
Kek

This