Good ol' WWYD thread

She's pretty hot. Probably fuck her.

WWYD? be dirty and lewd

/thread

bend her over and fuck that ass like i could get rich from it

slobber all over those tits

which one and wwyd?

what do?

id fuck her throat and fill her up with cum, before i punch her stomach and make her puke the cum all over her tits.

I'd fuck her right between those big beautiful tits and then cum all over her sunglasses

they look scrumptious and perky

let her fuck me in her Calvin Kleins

2nd from the left

Wwyd to her? Post her a lot but never get tired of hearing what yall would do to her.

make sweet love to her

I'd fuck her pretty mouth, cumming all over her face before I fuck her pussy.

WWYD to this whore? Dont be gentle.

i would thrust my penis in her vagina until ejaculating

I'd take you out for a night of dancing after dinner at the finest restaurant in town. After that I'd take you home to meet my parents, who are a gay couple. I'd then fuck you anally while Daddy Bob pounds your pussy and Daddy Will has you blow his huge cock. We'd all three do bukkake over your nice party dress before we dumped you naked in front of your door for the goodnight kiss.

Is it just me or are the captchas getting tricky?

ww/b/d?

I mean I guess that's good she likes that but she likes being fucked more than making love

I'd make her suck on my cock while she looks at me with her beautiful eyes

She looks like i took her home from the bar and im not the nice guy she thought i am and cinvince her into a threesome!

I'd grab her by the throat and thrust her into the wall. then i hold her in place and rub her clit raw, until she cums at least twice

which one and WWYD?

which side do you want to take first?

God, she reminds me SOO much of the only girl was ever in love with and who I wanted to fuck so bad. I don't think she ever wore panties in her life.

WWYD?

Moar

i fuck girls like on the daily. haha nerds. im rich and joined a frat. literally just show them my new beemer and they get wet and suck my dick.

Wwyd

tie her to my bed and fuck her little pussy

WWYD?

I'd have them eat each other and lick their assholes while they did so. Then I'd fuck them in all their holes but pullout so I could shoot all over them and have the other lick it off.

Pretty basic but she does do that.
That's more like it. Don't think she's been pressed up against a wall but she loves getting her clit rubbed

hot piece of exotic ass

I drop her, her legs quivering. losing no time i pick her up and toss her on the bed. she lands face down, and when i crawl towards her, i pull her ass up to my crotch.

Tittie fuck her

Is her name Julia T?

First, I'd ask her for her autograph as that's Olivia Munn. Then I'd just fuck her conventionally as she looks like the type that's best that way.

Punch him in the face

is she submissive?

doesnt look that much like olivia munn lol

?

Yes

nope, Val

i put a collar around her neck and clip a leash onto it. she smiles at me and I slap her and pull her head down to my groin

More

Wwyd to my girlfriend?

she softly begins undoing my pants and revealing my cock. she licks the head lightly and massages my balls.

which is your favorite and how would you fuck them?

Dont be kind

Would insert my penis into while in the missionary position.

middle, doggy style and slapping her ass the whole time

both, sucking my dick, then eating each other out while i fuck one, then the other, until i came all over both of their faces

pull her by the hair to the bed, then start using her mouth as a fucktoy

jewnose/10

What would u do to my gf?

shove ice cubes up her ass for fun

feed her pizza and ice cream until she got fat, then make fun of her for getting fat.

papercut her nipples

Proper milf stuff

Thd pussy

slap her with my dick

i pull her head to my cock by her hair, and she starts to suck me off

which sister?

which one is best one?

left, obvi

Right