Say it with me faggots

say it with me faggots

PRESIDENT
DONALD
J
TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-much-money-has-the-U-S-Congress-and-Senate-spent-investigating-Hillary-Clinton-and-what-has-the-country-gained-from-these-investigations
edition.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/04/01/counsel.probe.costs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'd be even happier with mike pence as president tbh

At your service, Sir.

HOORAH HOORAH

checked

What happens if electoral collage or what that shit is puts Hillary fir prez?

already fell back on his goal to incarcerate hillary. wonder what else he promised and won't deliver just like the rest of them. only a matter of time before he's just another nigger.

what do you care? you're a felon nigger, you can't even vote. this doesn't concern you.

the J stands for Jew

if you think that's even a possibility you're retarded

it won't. electoral college members these days aren't the wise super-citizens the founders originally intended, they're mostly party hacks and will vote how their respective party tells them to.

it's a nice little fantasy, but i promise you it won't happen

Yes im eurofag, cant vote. Just hope that someone would shoot hillary in the head, sooner the better

you really think the majority of people who voted for him cared about hillary going to jail? they just didnt want another welfare queen supporting jew faggot in the white house

PRAISE TO MNUCHIN COHN AND GOLDMAN SACHS
>PRAISE TO MNUCHIN COHN AND GOLDMAN SACHS

given how much they were prone to chanting "lock her up" and other faggotry, yeah. I'd say it was a part of his platform.

>they just didnt want another welfare queen

yet red states are some of the biggest recipients of the federal dollar. funny how that works out.

>im a eurofag

worry about your own shit country nigger

I'll finish your sentence for you: is a fucking retard

Thats what im doing, if that bitch will be prez. We are all doomed, no matter where you live.

funny how it works out that the first city to file bankruptcy has been democrat for generations

but thats ok,when you cant collect welfare anymore because there arent enough tax payers funding it in america.maybe that lump of shit in the place you call a brain will finally get why so many people dont want the left wing in america running the goverment anymore

they wanted the wall.
they wanted her in jail.
they wanted the spics sent home.
they wanted the mudslimes kept out.
these were all key points on his campaign that a majority voted for that he will not follow through with.

what does that leave us with? he fucks up affordable health care more than it is and it takes 4 years to do?

the end. really that's all i see happening. maybe a handful of sanctions lifted off russia.

the guy played the people for the role and to what end? guess we will find out.

he's probably not stupid. you can only get so far on daddy's handouts

Immoral, unethical, and ignorant to an extreme degree of how anything in the government or foreign policy works? Probably. But consider him stupid at your own risk.

>given how much they were prone to chanting "lock her up" and other faggotry, yeah. I'd say it was a part of his platform.

>>they just didnt want another welfare queen

>yet red states are some of the biggest recipients of the federal dollar. funny how that works out.

True story

>thats what im doing

no,you arent.your crying about some stupid american liberal cunt while people with the last name muhammad are busy raping and destroying your shit country,you stupid eurotrash

seems like i struck a nerve there kiddo. I'm guessing you're from a big welfare state. Alabama or Louisiana or Mississippi maybe?

Scotch tapes his tie in place.

A real billionaire would have used staples.

Care to elaborate? Cons dropped taxes and Sen none of the tax money from Detroit back into the fucking city.

Not in my country, dont live in sweden or germany. No migrant problems here..

she's more a criminal than a welfare queen though. an incompetent dumb bitch who owes most of her position to her husband or the stupid fuck feminism movement going on right now alongside the rest of you who confuse men with tits for women. that's why they wanted her locked up, she stood for all that is fucking pathetic about america. fucking can't even use an email server at her level? fucking noose.

>majority voted for

Not by a long shot kid. 3 million LESS votes for Thermonuclear Cheeto Jesus.

whats great is that obama never followed through with any of his promises either,didnt hear you anti trump clowns bitching then

its time for america to take the country back from the welfare abusers who destroyed it,so you can have fun with your dreams of another democrat failure like obongo running america but it isnt going to happen

i wouldn't expect much of an answer. any time some conservative is reminded that red states drag the country down, they'll bring up Detroit as their one go-to example.

to be fair, the democrats running Detroit got complacent as shit and ran it into the ground. But that's the example of one city, versus the sucking financial chest-wounds of Louisiana, Alabama, Kansas, Mississippi...

You talk like Ricky from the trailer park boys.

Enjoy your nigger infestion fatboy

President Donald J Trump

but...but...muh voter fraud

here's a tip,illegal immigrants dont count as real voters

and you have proof of this?

"you anti trump clowns" woah, let's not put me in some category based off of 37 words i typed on an anonymous imageboard champ.

30 years investigation, 4 billion spent of taxpayer money and not a single fucking charge. Pathetic faggots "feel" like she is a criminal, yet you've got shit. Tell us more about how her emails were so important yet trumps server only connected at user level to a single server at Alpha Bank...

FUCKING WOOT

i voted for him, and i hoped he'd follow through with his promises. but he has said he isn't going to. so...i pointed that out to you. that makes me anti trump? no it makes you a dumb kyke that keeps stirring the pot.

he's not going to follow through. we were played. it's over m8.

sit back and relax. it happens to everyone every 4 years in america.

money well spent in their eyes. they established the clear narrative that she is a criminal. the actual facts don't matter, only the perception does.

remember that the average American doesn't hold a degree past high school.

>loser detected

Yeah he totally didn't create affordable healthcare or pull the troops out of Iraq

you are just spewing out all kinds of retard now. thanks for playing.

Facts don't matter to retards . IQ test to vote, that would take care of that shit. Cons are just simple fascists a5 this point

nice talking point, shill

if that's all you took away from obama's 8 years you shouldn't even be participating in political discussions and i don't give two fucks about obama but damn.

Prove me wrong faggot.

don't complain about wasted tax dollars. you faggots keep school shooters alive for decades on our bill. id rather pay for ciminal investigations than for nigger shooters to live comfortably. where the fuck are you at those protests? not 100% with the whole wasted money thing? then drop it as a selling point.

Probably the smartest comment in this thread. Have a gift. Cheers, user.

Shitty orange con man...

30 years investigation? but you were born in the 2000's what the fuck do you know about anything that you didn't read on the internet faggot kek.

you didn't provide proof of 30 years and 4 billion on the dot spent. so full of shit.

What the deck are you on about? It's cheaper to lock the up and throw away the key that prosecute for the death penalty.

thanks m8, i was waiting for a reason to gtfo of here. thats all i needed. oh and some reciprocation

it's only $1 to put a gun to the head of the guilty and pull the trigger. but shills like you can go on and on about religion and civil rights and humanitarian needs, before you know it we are the niggers in the prison paying for the kings to get away with murder.

just shoot the worthless pieces of shit in the face when they admit guilt. solved. fucking think outside the box, you can change all legislation in america including criminal justice and how it's handled...but if you keep thinking inside this little outline you were given in social studies class by your teacher who probably sucked nigger dick in her off time...you'll never change a thing.

so in your world you lose no matter what, you always pay. so go 'deck on about' whatever the fuck you 'deck on about' deckland deckhand of deck full of dumb lazy not creative faggots.

Whitewater, Jennifer flowers, the rest of those hags trump did a ducking press conference with. Oh, and MYTAX dollars ...quora.com/How-much-money-has-the-U-S-Congress-and-Senate-spent-investigating-Hillary-Clinton-and-what-has-the-country-gained-from-these-investigations

You know, a lot of red states have proportionally high numbers of African Americans.
I wonder if that's why so many white people in those states can't stand them and refuse to vote for the party that coddles them. It reminds me of how the upper-level bureaucrats in the EU demanded that the migrants be allowed in, knowing that regular citizens would be the only ones to actually have to deal with the hordes.

racist ass cuntbag! yay our president my people! our president!

1974 nigger . Ive got shit kicking boots older than you.

>Democrats attempt to purchase such things for poor, uncivilized African Americans by giving them free money
>The AAs are still niggers, many generations later

>insert thomas the nigger sayin he dindu click dat.

you really linking random websites?

i could throw up a link to goatse if it was still around and use that as proof. means about the same if you think about it.

you should invent nose shoes. for your big fucking jew nose getting dirt everywhere.

Learn to capitalize,dumbass

so they're cutting off their black noses to spite their white faces?

Tricking poor whites into fighting for the interests of rich whites isn't hard I guess. It's a pretty time-honored Southern tradition.

you go around assuming too much, no wonder you're here and not out there doing anything like the rest of us. you should work on that. at least i admit my problem and make efforts to change, but you? shit you probably imagine who you are talking to on here and suddenly it's reality. bordering on insane m8. maybe you should fix you before you try to fix anything else.

-10/10 faggot troll

You got shit so that's all you can say? Quora is a simple Q&A site. Lrn2interwebs faggot.

>Southern
You mean American. Human, actually.

Now that Hillary will have much more time to dedicate to the Clinton Global Initiative, I'm sure donations will go way up, amirite?

the problem is most people are too scared to have 'the talk' about what a nigger is and what an african american is.

>this website is different than others because (insert reason here) so it's true and i know more internets than anyone.
>that's you

KEK

no wonder you're so fucking dumb.

I've got no problems except for you faggots anonymity. I'd cut all your throats and make America great again and better.

you're the type of dumb faggot that facebook has to cater to by printing warning signs on satire/fake news posts. good god how much of this shit on your 'kingdom of internet' do you fucking believe?

what does the shit say up top here? everything on this site is fiction etc...
yet you take what everyone says here at face value and run with it as if it's true, even though you claim im a troll AND STILL BITE THE BAIT?!

holy fuck there aren't potatos retarded enough for you to become.

Here is an article written a your 3rd grade reading level.edition.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/04/01/counsel.probe.costs/

you couldn't cut your own throat. now go back to mlp and rinse out your cock cage faggot. we trust you are the supreme sperglord commander with a katana ready to cut anons throats when you find out their secret identity.

keep on autisming, it's entertaining.

sure thing buddy

stop spamming links.
if you want to debate with links go to Sup Forums. nobody wants to read for hours on end on a forum that 404's before i even ctrl v the link.

do you even know where you are?

Fuck it. It's a fascist party up in here...

I mean by technicality it is.
It might have a probability of .01% but it's still a possibility

This.

Tl:dr.

Even if everyone acknowledged that difference, it wouldn't stop the Democrats from shoving money down the throat of every baby daddy Tyrone, broodmother Bonqueisha, and nigglet in America.

there is a possibility you are a shekeling shill jew and everything you say is just advertisement for genital mutilation.

haha, i won you got so mad you went tl;dr on basically 2 lines of text. mad cuz bad.

Been here since before you mom should have swallowed you...

somebody get this guy an award he was here longer so he's right on all counts about whatever he says.

this is everything that is wrong with america.

stupid fuck thinks because here longer makes right.

go back to isreal. shebob.

captcha: store fronts.

you really are a dumb kyke.

Your trophy is your feminine penor or your bag of dicks? Either way, congrats!

you really gonna pull an oldfag card as evidence that you're right? jfc that's just sad.

mad cuz bad.
i won.

new thread up

President Jay Trumps Donald

Might want to revisit this thought when you've had less to drink. Trust me, I'm drunk as shit.