youtube.com/watch?v=n__tAHR5ErM
youtube.com/watch?v=HZRsTGrvFVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So fucking edgy

Reminder - sage goes in all fields

Spiderman thread.

we get four years with the god emperor.
enjoy them.

Be careful dude. He is on record for drone use on the homeland. Look up that drone you don't see or hear that is all seeing and all hearing. Trump is the pilot.

You're always have the option to move back to that shithole called Mexico that you're parents came from, if you don't like living here anymore.

Trump stole my tricycle when I was 7.

I didn't vote for him on this fact alone.

Butt. Hurt.

Found the redneck

The Donald doesn't laugh at those who laugh at him. He sues.

No thanks

8*

youtube.com/watch?v=n__tAHR5ErM

I was walking to my college class, and a group of twelve skin heads pulled up in a pick up truck. They said Trump was President now so I had to suck all their cocks. I was raped right in front of a Police Station for over an hour. No one even stopped walking, no one even looked twice. Over six million trans people are raped every year in America now that Trump has brought hate to the Presidency. I am so scared all the time. My professors have told me that all my papers get a one letter grade deduction until I stop being a homo. My own mother is afraid to call me because she doesn't want to be seen by the Government as adding a sexual criminal. I am typing to you now from a concentration camp which they are claiming is reeducation center. I hope I can find a way out. I just wish they would let me wear clothes at least. There is no dignity here. No food. No hope. How could we allow this to happen? Please send help.

I can hardly wait until it's fully legal to shoot progressives, i just hope the price of ammo doesn't skyrocket.

oh hey guise I found the nigger

>I can hardly wait until it's fully legal to shoot progressives, i just hope the price of ammo doesn't skyrocket.
Don't care.
I'd gladly pay $20/rd to shoot progressives.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZRsTGrvFVM

trumptards believe their president is one of them and he will gets them a white gf and a 6 figures job, not knowing how capitalism works. you are for a rude awakening when you realize your oil salesman true colors.

lmao

>fuck

i hope you're fucking terrified you shitlib POS we're coming for you.