There are people in this board preferring peasant, barbaric homes to modern and comfy commieblocks

>there are people in this board preferring peasant, barbaric homes to modern and comfy commieblocks
>these people like living in a first floor, have no decent view from the window, care about heating and shit

Disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPTtbq5zu0k
youtube.com/watch?v=pwO4y5FN7BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yasenevo. Fuck, these buildings are very comfy. But i live in the north of Moscow, fuck fuck fuck

>70-80s build soviet shit
>to modern and comfy commieblocks
well memed

how many commieblock projects run every year?
Who buys it? I thought Russia has completed urbanisation during soviet times.
Do you build them for russian peasants of countryside or abubakr and huseynov of curka countries?

Master tier

Why can they never take these pictures in the spring or summer?

>how many
Every bulding project, lol
>who buys
Everybody who wants to live in city, bcs russian cities consist of commiblocks for 99%
>i thought has completed urbanization
No, just 74%
>peasants
They live in villages without commieblocks

>Who buys it? I thought Russia has completed urbanisation during soviet times
People from small cities move to the large cities.
Obviously in the west commieblocks are seen as a bad thing and photos taken such a way to show bad sides of commie locks. For example, almost the same neighborhood from op pic photed in autumn (Chertanovo, it's close to Yasenevo).
>how many commieblock projects run every year?
We build commieblocks only.
>north of Moscow
Yeah, north is shit. Too dense location of buildings. Nature was destroyed, while south of Moscow are basically commieblocks built in a forest.

I live in Voykovskiy (in the south part, which is below railway circle), it's pretty good, but i wanna live in one of those buildings in Yasenevo

>Do you build them for russian peasants of countryside or abubakr and huseynov of curka countries?
We build it for everyone, thanks God we don't have ethnically divided neighborhoods, everyone lives together. Most of projects are built in some large cities because life in a most of Russia is hell, especially in small cities with high crime rates, no jobs and so. Everyone who can moves to Moscow and other big cities.
Also peasants can't afford buying a flat, they are too poor. Peasants salaries are like 100-200$ or even smaller while flat costs kinda like 15000-20000$

I can't even imagine why would anybody choose living in a house. The amount of things that need to be taken care of when you live on a private house is overwhelming.

These particular ones are shit 2bh. It's Polish dormitory projects with enlarges number of floors. One of my classmates lived in one. Flats are small, water, heating and so are of poor quality. But outlook is great, yes.

This. And imagine how expensive it is.

thanks guys last year I have been to st petersburg and seen commieblock estate advertisements everywhere.
>15000-20000$

This is really cheap for eu standards, here you have to spend 100000€ to buy a flat in a typical newly built six story building(law prohibits more than 6 stories).
Is it a good investment for a foreigner to buy a new flat and rent it to locals? I can easily afford buy 3 apartmants.

Also how many stories those building have on average? I almost broke my neck trying to count a commieblock in st peter, it had around 30 stories.
Also, why you don't take advantage of your enormous country and build detached houses?
I assume during weekends you visit your house with big inclined roof located in a small town far away from urban cities.

You only can buy shit for 15000-20000 euro. Something normal starts from 70-80k and something good costs 100k+.

He is retard, average 2-room flat in Moscow starts from ~130.000$

>~130.000$
huh ok almost like here, so i abandon the investment plan.

Just feel. I can sell my 2-room flat in Moscow and buy 2 2-room flats in Tokyo in Setagaya. And im not joking, i googled the prices

>Setagaya
is it a good district?
Ok japan is far away from here and I don't know the real estate market there.

commieblocks smell coz the living quarters and the kitchen often open into one another.

>Setagaya
Above average, but not rich
Oh, lol, this fact is at the basis of the russian adaptation of "Everybody loves Raymond"

>Internet explorer

You can be a freelancer and move to some small clean town under Nizhny Novgorod. That's literally the only way to live comfortable life in Russia.

>Live comfortable life in Russia.
>Not in Moscow
Good one.

No, not really.

commieblocks are disgusting. russia should demolish them all

dachas though are comfy as fuck

>Ostrava
just nuke those poor bastards already, or give them to Poland for the same effect

You are disgusting

>overwhelming

only if you're incompetent

can you link to an episode of this show yuo mention. it sounds interesting, thank you.

tbqh houses are alot of work imho. even if you can repair things yourself. but i like to live as far from others as possilbe.

I dont know the episode, but the serial is "The Voronins"

Never seen such places IRL. Moscow is dirtier than my hometown (Cheboksary) and NiNo oblast is pretty comfy. I also like people way more than Moscovites.

living life is a lot of work imho.

Dont listen to this retardIm sure he didnt translate thisright. He means that in "The Voronins" the kitchen of one family is linked with the kitchen of father's parents.

>Moscow is dirtier than my hometown
Yeah no shit I believe you

I guess ignorance is bliss.

I'm not going to convince you. Also not saying that Moscow is bad, it has got many good sides including more fun, more interesting people and more jobs. But it's just too hostile, big and chaotic for me. And hordes of immigrants make me feel unsafe. People from national republics often feel Russian superiority, so higher standards of life automatically mean Russian majority for us.

moscow is demolishing 8000 soviet era houses. hopefully the news keep brutalist style though
i live in south chertanovo. it's cool and pretty cheap, but its known for being "dangerous" lol

2bqh all our cities are dirty by the western measures. We are cleaner than Africa, of course, but we are on the same level (or slightly worse) with China for example. I would say we are Thailand tier + cold climate. You know, westerners don't throw the trash out of the windows.

>But it's just too hostile, big and chaotic for me. And hordes of immigrants make me feel unsafe. People from national republics often feel Russian superiority, so higher standards of life automatically mean Russian majority for us.
Yeah that's understandable. But I've been to many cities in this country and the more far you get from Moscow the more shittier things are. Moscow by far is the best city in terms of infrastructure, attractions and overall city condition. Also, if you look civilised and speak Russian well you won't feel any oppression no matter how you look (except maybe for niggers).

>all our cities are dirty by the western measures
You've never been to West, lel. West is not some dot on the map. Some cities are shittier than backward villages here.

Actually, many our cities are Africa-tier. And no throw trash out of windows in Moscow and St Petersburg, can't say for sure for other cities.

Chertanovo is cool. The thing is you have problems with alcoholism and Yasenevo has drug issues.
t. I live near the forest in Yasenevo and road from my home leads directly to psychiatric hospital of Chertanovo.

Name me 3 (three) Dutch cities, that look worse than, say, Moscow.

No one throws*

I can't but like I've said West is not a dot. All big American cities are dirtier than Moscow. London is literally a dumping site if you want Europe.

>no throw trash out of windows in Moscow and St Petersburg
Lol.
I look right now at the window and I see condoms, old boots, a bunch of empty beer cans, empty bottle of vodka and some paper on a snow.
This. Also of course you could run into some occasional football fan gangsters who could beat you up but you can end like that anywhere in this country. Moscow is the cleanest, richest and pretty safe place in Russia. It's like that in any 2nd/3rd world country. There is nothing good about Mexico outside of Mexico city, nothing good about Argentina outside of Buenos Aires, nothing good about South Africa outside of Cape Town.

I've been to London and it's way cleaner than Moscow. And I've been to some shitty neighborhood where my relatives lived, it was inhabited by Latinos and black people mostly.

Yeah some places are doomed, but most cities are perfectly fine in Europe. America is shit though, I wouldn't live there.

>Moscow is the cleanest
>Safest
It's a big delusion that Moscovites think their city is that superior. It's just richer but most places over 500 000 people are basically the same. As for safety, we all know that stats are totally faked.

But those fucking gums! Some cans here and there are not as repulsive as that carpet of chewing gums.

Maybe our definitions of good are different. But I've never see any Russian city that can compete with Moscow in any way. And I'm not even saying about Western European cities, this is just different worlds.

I would say the problem is overstated though, probably from people who don't come from moscow who are shocked. you're a muscovite so a bit of alcholism isn't a big deal for you

the only time I got jumped in moscow was in patriarch ponds lol

moscow is superior. absolutely. but yeah it's not clean, not even going to argue that. the only big cities that are really flawless clean are some east asian ones

I've never seen*

disgusting soulless concrete shit

>the only time I got jumped in moscow was in patriarch ponds lol
This is a shit place, traditions alcoholic and hobo gathering.

Nevertheless it's work which can be evaded by living in an apartment. Here I don't have to worry about the roof leaking, wall cracking or somebody crawling through my window.

demolish all commieblocks. build dachas instead

There are always one or two drunkfucks in squares and gardens. Nothing new.

No thanks, we value our public transportation which cannot be efficient enough with scattered population.

there only fall and winter in slav countries

I prefer normal village houses. Maybe even terems if we get more taste like Russians of old days.

>to uneducated to live in own house

wow i guess gomminism really took any and all capability out of russkies

fuck off

Hot summer and cold wintet

drop dead from an ISIS explosion kacapie

youtube.com/watch?v=SPTtbq5zu0k

Dachas are good only during economy crisises to grow crops. Or sometimes you can go there to drink with friends. They have no other point and I can't imagine living there permanently, I hate all this routine you need to live there.

We have the best weather in the world - cold winter and hot summer.
+40C ... -30C
70C temperature jumps
Feels awesome.

hot summer fucking sucks ,honestly right now is ideal weather (0-2C)

idk how petersburgers last in summer due to humidity

Itt brainless, lazy, incompetent kids brainwashed by communism

commieblocks are shit

I don't like communism, but why say lazy? Living in the city, you don't have time to maintain a full house. You don't need a big lawn and so much space, you have the whole damn city to do as you please

Redpill me on dachas are they comfy? Where are located? Do you pass your weekends there?
I feel like russian have two houses a flat apartment for work in big cities and dacha in the countryside. Hope the later don't look like remoted houses of detroit.

> are they comfy?
Yes. Calm place with clean air.
>Where are located?
Rural areas near by or not so far from the cities.
>Do you pass your weekends there?
Yup. Especially at the summer time.
Winter time is good to. Especially if you have a banya.

>all our cities are dirty by the western measures
kek have you ever been to Berlin? Or Naples?

lots of muscovites have dachas. my family doesn't have one in moscow though. if we do shashlyk just go to the park (moscow has lots of greenery actually)

typical one does look like your one. there are super dachas. Actually I think that call of duty mw2 level was based on this dacha

It is not dacha on your picture, it's a village house. Dachas are relics of Soviet past now. Located on designated lands, tiny pieces of land, several tens smaller than in the countryside. Dachas were often built on the city territory or near them. People build modern detached homes with bio sewer, water, etc in modern Russia.

>It is not dacha on your picture, it's a village house
It may be the same.

>As for safety, we all know that stats are totally faked
Lol
I piss to the mouthed of all the conspiracy theorists

It's not a theory, it's a wide known fact that post-soviet cuntrees' police still fake stats because they are responsible for low success. Less registerd crime = less success. You must live in a forest not to know it.

>Less registerd crime = less success.
Higher success I mean.

>costs kinda like 15000-20000$
it will be perfect for a neet like me but your visa is a pain in the ass

if they're so comfy then why they sang about them like this
youtube.com/watch?v=pwO4y5FN7BA

yeah i din't read the whole thread when i post