Jesus, dude.

>Be me
>3O years old
>Live with mom
>Work retail
>No gf for years
>No life Sup Forums and Vidya

Feel you bro fuck this gay Earth

Tell the wife to straighten the fuck up or hit the highway. Tell your drugged out son to get off the drugs or he will be cut off and kicked out. The "confused" son, as long as he/she is a productive member of society then who cares. Tell your daughter to get her shit straight and take care of that baby or she gets cut off and you take adoption rights. Put your foot down user its time to kick some ass.

>Tell
>Tell
>Tell

>No time for that shit.
>Some good fap threads going on.

kissless friendless wizard here
all i do is work and waste time on the computer
exact same routine for the past several years
don't have the energy to try to change things anymore

drop your wife. stop giving a fuck about all your kids except the gay one. (at least he has some potential). Get two jobs that pay decent. Work from there.

100x this.

>drop your wife
quite literally the worst advice ever

nvm do what this dude said really user step in and take of what you hate about your life you can really turn everything around if you just try its possible

i mean if he hates her

Leave all of those fuckers behind and start anew. Family is overrated anyway

the entire point of marrying someone is that you're supposed to stick with them through the thick and thin. he's supposed to find a point where he can break even with her, not just abandon her because "oh it's just too hard".

he already wants to quit but he's lingering on because he has a small little hope inside that he could somehow change something if he really tried, but he really doesn't know what. if you want to help, try identifying what that could be.

He's right.
>SEND that shithead druggy sin to the military
>LOCK that wild teen Mom in your house with the baby and don't let her party
>FUCK your wife harder than ever

true

Godspeed OP.

>or she gets cut off and you take adoption rights
>15 yo drug addicted son
>17 yo daughter who leaves baby for parties
>dead end job with high chances of being fired
>wife is mega bitch
Yeah...he's totally the kind of person to obtain the adoption rights

You're a failed excuse of a father and it's your fault you're in your situation. Now climb yourself out of the hole that you made.

That's what happens when you make shitty life choices.

Is your daughters kid at least white, user?

That's gay. I'd drop the wife.

have fun with never having a successful marraige

>Tell the wife to straighten the fuck up or hit the highway.
I have tried to talk with her over the bullshit that has slowly been piling up. She's currently my catch 22. Literally the catalyst. She has threatened me with divorce but never followed through. She knows our youngest son is abusing, but when I bring this up she immediately plays the blame game.

>Tell your drugged out son to get off the drugs or he will be cut off and kicked out.
I already talked to my son about his addiction and he goes running to mom. She defends him. From me. I'm the bad guy for trying to get him to rehab and cessation programs. I threatened to kick him out the door, but he knows mom will step in. I wanted him emancipated but got stopped because the wife just wouldn't have it. She goes against me every time. Again Im the bad guy.

My "gay" son isn't a problem at all. He is doing well in school and on due to graduate high school this May. He just attention whores like its the cool thing to do.

>Tell your daughter to get her shit straight and take care of that baby or she gets cut off and you take adoption rights.

Again, wife is there to fuck my attempts at family intervention. "She's young and needs outlets in life." Whatever the fuck that means. Told her to get a job and had to do battle with my demonic marriage. Grandson actually calls his grandmother mom and his actual mother by her name. We claim him on taxes, not that my daughter knows what taxes are.

Yeah he's white. Got sandy blonde hair from who ever the dad was.

And you know, you're right. I should have been more proactive somewhere along the lines. Now I'm just trying to find that line without fucking it up worse.

Well that's it for me anons, I'm tired and need to mull things around more.

I stopped caring when woman I fell in love with started seeing some other dude. Said she loved me, fucked other guy. 10/10 done.

I have to ask, OP. Why did you think marrying Satan was a good idea?

> I already talked to my son about his addiction and he goes running to mom. She defends him.

Talk to the cops next. Wife fucking with your efforts to stop harmful and illegal activity in your family? Bring in someone she can't stop.

Well if all you do is work to try and help the people you love and all she does is counter act everything you do being a complete cunt then dropping her isn't anyone's fault but her own

and that's why you should divert your attention to not changing those people around you first, but instead her. no duh it's her fault, but you're supposed to work out those faults if you get yourself in a binding relationship like marriage.

Can you do us a solid and shoot your gender-borked son before you shoot yourself?

Did you post a picture of some character from bleach?
What the fuck. You are ~3x yr old who follows bleach? You need more help than me.

take charge, for your kids... get a divorce.

But first, look for a new job you can start at, then the day you need to make a choice step to your boss and ask a raise, sell it convincingly and plan ahead for what you want, and what you are willing to compromise on... if he gives it even if just partial you are pretty golden for your job and its just your perspective. Otherwise just say "ok then don't expect anything extra from me any more, il just tick in and tick out when its my time but fuck all the rest" If by then he does not outright fire you, just quit on the spot.

And frame your 17 y old to get caught by the cops w drugs before he is 18

Straight up tell your gay son that as long as he/she/it/ze/xim/xalabim keeps his school grades up and basically be the only person with a reasonable chance at a future in the family you totally understand his attention whoring and will tolerate it if thats what he needs (those words)

Once living separate just straight up refuse to take care of the kid, fuck that shit. Let your wife deal with it. You are divorced they cant force you and it will help your daughter get her act together in the long run.

Life is gonna suck a couple years, trust me, but after that you will be better off.

Talk to the cops about the drugs just tell them whats happening.
Tell them my sons who is a miner taking done me and my wife know I keep telling him he has to go to rehab and my wife is stopping me form doing so.
What can I do to get him off drugs.
Don't know what options you got were you live but they will know and how you can handle it.

Sounds like you need to go out to the store for a packet of cigarettes and never come back. Do you have dual nationality by any chance?