>she wants to watch secret life of pets so I take her
>my very first date in my life, yes I'm a loser
>she looks absolutely beautiful, I compliment her, keep her smiling
>we have good laughs, she leans on me and I hold onto her
>we leave
>she messaging saying she had a great time and wants to go again someday
>3 days later
>no message from her at all, so I message her
>she talks to me differently, like we just met for the first time, she asks how I'm doing, what I've been up to, no more flirty chat
>skip months later to today
>she doesn't message me at all, she just reads my message when I say hi and doesn't reply
>when she reply it's just basic talk, I think she hates me or is trying to avoid me completely
What did I do wrong /b?? I don't really care anymore that she doesn't talk to me, but I keep thinking about her every now and then.

OP here, from what I know of, she still isn't in a relationship. But I don't know if she's been talking to anybody lately

Like I said, she used to be so flirty, then it seems like ever since we went to the movies together she completely hates me now, I don't know what I did wrong

Why do women have to be so complicated /b??

I wouldn't really care if she was in a relationship, but I just want to know what I did to make her stop talking to me, she just outright went from flirting with me every day, then when I made a move on her she just immediately stop caring about me. Are all Edgy white girls like that?

And yes, these are also shameful and pathetic self bumps

And I was going to post a picture of her, but she doesn't have any pictures of herself

give up and make dank memes

But I already make memes, I've been messing with photoshop ever since I graduated, I'm not going to college either so I don't talk to any other girls, so I really only think about the girls I used to really crush on

And recently I've even been having lots of dreams about fucking her as well so that doesn't help.

She doesn't want you anymore.

You don't need anymore reason to go for another one.

Maybe she was expecting more movement from you at the first date. And felt that you were much of a beta for her.

I know she doesn't want me, I just want to know what I did that made her avoid me entirely, she doesn't even talk to me anymore

You did nothing. And that means one of two things

One, you did nothing, you didn't make a move on her, she felt unwanted and after some thinking she might have thought you didn't want anything serious with her. this one is your fault

Two, you did nothing, she just changed her mind. Maybe she met someone more interesting, maybe she saw you weren't all that cool, maybe she was in for the chase, whatever. It's not your fault, is just how any relationship works nowadays.

Happened to me, it ducks the first couple of times, you get used to it, move along

Nothing's wrong with you. She's a young girl who's shallow af. You became less interesting to her because you went on a date with her. You're no longer new and exciting. You're old and boring. It's just part of what she is. Move on and find a more mature girl.

Just ask her what's her issue. If she doesn't give a reasonable answer drop her.

You fucking faglord. SHE thinks that you are Not interested. Ask her out for a Café of something and the straight Tell her you loves her.

I guess, I'm not too sure. Like I said it was my first date I've ever been on, and the whole time she was just holding onto me so I didn't really know what else to do besides hold her, we never did anything with each other before besides be hugging each other or holding hands.

maybe it's been months and she has a completely separate life you aren't accounting for and she literally doesn't care about the little bit that you contributed and has replaced you in her brain with other, more relevant processes. don't be mad just move on.

I have really bad social anxiety so really the only time I would actually feel comfortable with talking to girls was at school where I seen them every day, and now I'm just always at home. I'm too much of a loser to completely forget about the last few people I liked

Tell her you are dating another girl and that you shouldn't really be talking to her. Without the challenge this bitch just don't want you. Welcome to dealing with shallow young bitches in the grown up world, either learn how to play them or go after older women that don't play childish games.

I know what you mean, I don't really know how I would've seemed uninterested in her, I was constantly talking to her when she was around, during the summer we'd always talk, it was just after that first date that she completely avoided me, we were really good friends as well so even if I didn't like her I'd still be confused on why she doesn't even want to talk

I could try that, asking if she would want to go out and do something again, but I'm just afraid that I'll ask her, then she gets mad because she may be in a relationship now

Dates like that are a climbing game, you have to start with holding hands, going to hugging, and make your way to making out. IMO you have to just throw a 'fuck it' at these moments and don't think you are being rude for trying to climb another level, if you dont, your social anxiety kicks in. But afterall there may be variables that you dont know (she may have met another guy, may have not liked something in special, who knows).

Self esteem = 0

Get a fucking backbone and try again.

I'm not really mad, and I'd be fine if she did just move on, but we were good friends and then she just doesn't even talk to me anymore so I'm more confused than anything

Ask her, if you're never going to talk to her again, you have nothing to lose.

Like I said, she was really cringey, edgy, and clingy, and she was the one that started off with hugging me, so I would continue it during school, she'd be the one that started the hand holding, and we never kissed because we weren't a couple, just friends that liked each other but no one did anything, I figured by asking her out that would've been a good move in showing her I was interested, but instead she ended up avoiding me after that day

>pls respond

Its the only way OP

wtf

checked

You've got a point

So you've had an interaction with one girl. Move the fuck on user. Get the fucking hint for fucks sake. No wonder the bitch doesn't want to be around your sorry ass.

I've had interactions with other girls, it's just that this girl was the first one that I actually liked enough to ask out on a date.

Different person. Honestly, none of us can answer you with an actual "truth" considering we don't know her, we don't know if she implied something to you and you didn't figure it out yourself. We can't tell you the reason user, we can just assume but none of these do anything but compensate for the lack of power you have in this situation. The most we can dk is pat your back and say, thats how relationships go. They come and go, they randomly end and most of the time the two ends are on a different opinion base. Don't be so harsh on yourself, you'll eventually find people thatll relace the people you lose until the day you die.

I think the difference between 'couple' and 'friends that like each other' are kind of messy in your mind.

Well get over it. Part of living this life is climbing the obstacles it sets in front of you. You're barely out of high school, you have plenty of time to fuck girls or whatever else.

Again, one girl, I'm fucking done user. Have a good night. Hope everything works out for you but you are not worth giving advice to.

She's taking black benis.

Bible says she is kell.

all this is because you guise dont know how to move on

Burn the fucking bridge and move on with your life

Damn black benis

She had an expectation of you that you were unaware of and you failed to meet it. IE: You didn't make a move when she wanted you to, you said something she didn't want you to say, etc.

There's no way to know without being a fucking loser and asking her.

Basically stop trying to contact her or it'll keep reminding her of your fuck up. If she starts talking to you again all flirty out of nowhere then it means she's given it more thought and realized she wants to give you a second chance.

Don't be a fuck-up and meet whatever goddam expectations she has for you. She's likely televising it, you're just not seeing it or picking up on it. Pay more attention and pick up on her body language.

stay away from those freshies, go get some dank junior puss

Just ask her. The baddesd thing that could Happen is that she says No. But then you can ne shure about it