Please help remove these of Ivy from youtube!!!

Please help remove these of Ivy from youtube!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=lGADzNDhsUc
youtube.com/watch?v=vcMd-M4sNrk
This is sad and humiliating for her and this is enabling cyber bullying!
Cyberbullying is wrong!!
Telling everyone about her overactive bladder is defamation of her character! Everyone that knows her asks about her wearing diapers now!!! Because of some of you guys keep humiliating her because she made a mistake!!
Posting her nudes is harassment.
The videos about her "peeing herself" and "wearing diapers" are belittling and humiliating! Please help stop this hurtful act of hate against Ivy and Help remove these videos
What do you have to gain? Why keep doing this to her? Why keep trying to push her over the edge? Please just let it go and quit doing this to her and leave her alone and just forget! Quit trying to ruin her live and help rebuild it!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is gross OP. She can piss herself to death for all I care

Sorry Op. Even if it took you 2 hours to type feeling into that about your sister or gf or relative, you can fuck yourself with it. She is a feminist and as such, she couldn't comprehend the full seriousness of this and she became a social laughing meme cultivated inside an antifeminist movement. I laugh at her now. As will everyone that sees those videos or sees her on the street.

Its not gross.
In her brain, she just used a "what seemed to be a legitimate cause" to push progressive views forward by "urinating herself".
She might have had to pee at the time she read this, which would cause such a feminist to quickly support the cause #pissforequality

Even if she is a feminist I'd do it, I feel sorry for her.
No need to go ultra dick user.

Im sure she wasnt happy when pics like this about her started coming out either.

So she camwhores herself and feels bad when the pics spread?

What ... the.... fuck?

That's like having sex with 50 guys in africa and crying when the doctor says you have aids.... fucking women are stupid as fuck.

You should burn in hell
People like you should be locked up forever
She has been through enough without people like you hurting her more. I feel for her

She made a mistake. EVERYONE makes mistakes. Why come down on her so hard for hers?

I'm sorry youre so mad
here is the diaper ivy pic from the video i screencapped just for you

If my sister did that shit I would slap her in the face and break her laptop. Fucking stupid.

Stupid.

Retarded.

Fucking dumb.

Then.... she gets on camera.... and INSTEAD OF TURNING THE CAMERA, DELETING HER ONLINE PROFILES, NOT SHARING NUDE PICS WITH PEOPLE SHE DOESN'T KNOW, she does the opposite.

Then shes sad? And kills herself? Who brought this down on who? She's just as bad as the people who did this to her. Where the fuck were her parents and morals? Obviously not there. I have no mercy for people who cause shit to themselves. Also she's not a fucking little girl age 7. She's almost a fucking adult and acting like that? Fucking stupid shit. Moral of story: Don't be a fucking idiot and send naked pictures of yourself and learn how to delete your online social profiles for fucks sake. Also if you encourage camwhoring kill yourself. Both are bad.

hey I was looking for something to fap too. I literally can't wait for this threads annual 30 day post because it makes me so fucking hot.

>back to ledit

>Ivy Hernandez
fb profile.php?id=100010376381724
middle name: lynn
wears adult diapers
lives in altamonte springs
has bladder problems
Have some nudes/lewds, fb family & friends and more to share
>fb isela.martinez.39
>fb brittany.lucas.906
>fb miguel.montalvo.731
>fb rene.cardona.54
>fb profile.php?id=100008967181980
>fb trey.vanderpool.77
>fb carroll.chloe
>fb profile.php?id=1644285796
>fb amber.garland.10
>fb lilmomma62111
>fb nicole.payne.7399
>fb com/nancy.mazzie (her mother)
>fb com/jody.mansfield.7
>fb com/maritza.wehmann
>fb com/Prodigy4887
>fb com/jade.olvera
>fb com/heatherr.molina
>fb com/stephanie.sistos
>fb com/ColtonTheGreat
>fb com/mandyjoscott
>fb com/onelove7411
fb SAMANTHA.SWAFFORD1
fb tyler.bare.984
fb robert.burcham.560
fb jamesha.sparks
fb hxstina1183
fb jennifer.feustel.16
fb maria.weilbach

fb ross.steelman
fb kinzli.stallings
fb christina.heidt.50
fb steven.wheeler.353
fb tabitha.nelson.58
fb TiffNJames8.28.14
fb charity.maughon.1
fb hayden.arnold.52
fb chase.tucker.50
fb ashtyn.foster1
fbcleave.flynn
fb kristen.frazier.12
fb mynameisdeidre
fb kestin.daniel
fb isela.martinez.39
fb brittany.lucas.906
fb miguel.montalvo.731
fb rene.cardona.54
fb profile.php?id=100008967181980
fb trey.vanderpool.77
fb jason.mathison.5 (father
fb nancy.mazzie
fb carroll.chloe
fb profile.php?id=1644285796
fb amber.garland.10
fb lilmomma62111
fb nicole.payne.7399

Wow holy shit now I feel sorry for her. i dont think that was the right move fagot

Daily reminder that the guy who makes these threads is that ugly spic Sai/b/ot AKA the fuck who got cucked SO HARD that he had to have a public meltdown on the autistic 2nd chan image board that he made to literally worship her.

Your girl's getting new dick that isn't small sai/b/ot, grow the fuck up

Even funnier is that he posted a picture of the two of them meeting as a "It finally happened!" Moment and then a week later radio silence on all fronts. Then a few days after that he wipes the entire fucking board of all content and cries about what a dumb whore she is for dumping him.

How fuckin' weird do you have to be to fuck it up in under a week sai/b/ot, christ

Fucking lol, samefaggotry all up in this shit.

Not your personal army.

No one cares idiot. go be a whiteknight somewhere else

I think it's hot when chicks piss their pants

HOW TO STOP CYBERBULLYING: TURN OFF YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING COMPUTER YOU DOWNIE

same

Why? That just seems nasty to me

Idk what it is exactly but it's just hot as fuck to me

Kill yourself sai/b/ot. The fact that you're still hung up about some dumb cunt is absolutely hilarious. How much more pathetic can you get bro?

BTW she's knocked up now apparently too, something your tiny ass could never accomplish.

this

This is Sup Forums. We don't care. That said, there are people who have to go through worse than her. She doesn't have it that bad. She will be fine.

Let me see her vag

She's kinda hot.
Anyone got a link with her nude sets?

see

she is an fagger jewer nigerian prince and i will make her arse pop

Tits alone don't do it for me.
I need to see vag or asshole.

I am wanking as I write this

10/10 would bang

Nypa. you white knight cuck faggot

I bet her used diapers smell like heaven

>fedora master 3000 giving you some harsh truth and reality
Dude, calm the fuck down
If you have shit to take go to >>>ledit
She got what she got because of what happened
>no point in getting mad on either side
But then again, everyone can be "troll" (a chromosome bandit pretending he's retarded on purpouse)

How does it feel mommy

top kek, jerry

>retard on porpoise

Kek!
This is fun! Everyone send this video to her other fb friends to see reactions

Their*

you are probably a newfag.

>dubs
>dubs
>dubs

OP

We were all newfags at one point

insequenced accident, irrelevant.

Thank you user. You are doing gods work.

>ftfy

MOAR!!!!

Seeing her 20 year old daughter piss her pants on film has to be difficult to watch.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lGADzNDhsUc
>youtube.com/watch?v=vcMd-M4sNrk
After watching this and finished fapped to image dump i feel kinda bad for her to be put in this light

Fukken Saved

Do you change her diapers?

> :3
kys

55 People she knows on FB shouldn't make an impact on her life when they know her secret
She is freaking about nothing

You are messaging a woman whos daughter pissed herself on the internet. Of course you are going to use text faces to humiliate her further
what faggot wouldnt?