edging eternally edition

i love to post this one in these threads

boy, what a dog

Yes

love it

I like your taste lol

Hey there

God .. more

Ya'll niggas better make this a Natalie thread.

if you insist

waiting for celeb pics..

hnnnnng oh my god

hi

thread needs moar big titty celebs

Post them then, cocksucker

Bet she has done a lot behind the scenes ;)

name?

edging for bella is too hard

How are you user ?

L-Last w-week w-we w-were in Gobbler's Choice grocery when a old 60 year old m-man came up to me and my mistress Victoria Justice as w-we were l-looking through the l-lettuce and vegetables... H-He w-woddled up to Victoria and m-made h-her j-jump and stiffen a-as h-he slipped h-his index f-finger pomp into h-her back door movie pass... She g-gasped and lurched f-forward a-as h-his finger dug out a carved p-poopy m-mess... I-I l-looked w-with h-horror and s-said excuse m-me sir at him as I-I grabbed Victoria... B-But h-he p-paid n-no mind t-t-to us and depopped h-his finger her anus and walked a-away s-sampling all that soft ginger play doh...

but im focused on ass sluts...

jk I agree, variety is the spice of life

man up fuccboi

You're offered a footjob from Taylor Swift, but under the condition that you lose half a decade of your life.
what do?

I wanna fuck that pitpussy

She has amazing tits...

Not cool slutterbro , did you defend Her ?

i can totally respect that. i'm all about the ass too, user. even better when it's an top-tier ass/tits combo.

duh yes

Oh no ... now i'm gonna think of this all day , seriously ...noo

I wanna tit fuck Kim and then have her suck my cock and blow my load all over her face

hell yeah Hayley's an all around fucking godess

im horny

I wanna fuck that footpussy

I would probably cum so quick , wouldn't be worth it i guess (it totally would if i didn't loose a decade tho) lets say 5 years

Absofuckinglutely. Tay is bae, I've been edging to her all day.

;)

you can fucking execute me right after I cum if it was a footjob from Selena, Emma W or Emma S or K-Stew

aw yeh

haha , thats probably your dick who is talking then , thats hot , gonna start the day and probably edge all day too

I wanna suck on her toes while I stroke myself

It is only five years lost, and the offer is stackable.

who is she?

question is, has she done any xrayable pictures

Oh yeah ? ;)

Y-Yes s-sir, I-I blanched a-at least 8 curses and woe-words in m-my m-mind a-and under m-my breath a-at h-him...

who are these people? they look like a bunch of normal, average girls

i don't get it

Hunter King

hunter haley king

Can never just edge to bella

She's perfect dude

I know right , its actually crazy to see how fucking much a footjob from them turn us on like crazy .

Thats honestly not even fair ... i wouldn't be able to resist and would probably die in one day , not even kidding i'm dead serious

I hope soon

nice that will show him

;)

Yes ;)

unshooped although it's originally monochrome one

Dubs of truth. Great fucking taste, my man.

Oh believe me i know ... its an obsession for me

such perfect toes. absolutely divine.

Moles. Taylor Swift has too many moles. That is all.

Get it out then user

Love her performance pics she always looks great not like she doesn't always look great :p

I fucking know ... , they are perfection

Fapping hard for her now

Yeah ... She could do anything , its Queen Taytay

Mmhm

Same, found her cute but this board got me obsessed with her like before/during the release of 1989. Can't even remember how many times I've stroked to her while listening to Red and 1989

my favorite foot pic ever. cute little pink toes.

I've been stroking to bella all day

who is left?

wew

Right?!! This is my favorite outfit she wore live

Oh my god finally someone with my point of view. All these celebrities are literally just average bodied, ugly and speckled with gross moles. My girlfriend is way better looking than any celebrity.

Also why the obsession with Taylor Swift. She's grossly thin, ugly long neck, and too many moles like the other guy said, especially that beast of a mole on her stork neck.

i need to cum for her

Ah, love!

God ... i totally feel you user , since i'm on this thread (lots of time ) it got me obsessed with Tay , i can't even explain it to be honest , She has something

;)

good