Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpvsdVg2YVU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9odAqQYAs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The bull is always right

Rust was obviously more wrong, you don't mow another mans lawn. But he was just coming to work for the files, not a fight.

>is it you posting my daughter on Sup Forums every night?

>mowing your partners lawn

that's a big no-no

he was shooting god you idiot

Marty could sense Rust lusted for his wife and was trying to score points with her.

Rust was in the wrong.

was god inside Martys wifes guts?

>how dare you perform a menial task so I don't have to do it!
Just ignoring the cucking aspect, what a dumb thing to be annoyed about

You do not fuck another man's wife without them knowing about it. I mean shave their vagina. I mean mow their lawn.

He fixated on the lawn because that was there in the moment. The undertone of the conversation was obviously about the time Rust was spending there in general.

>Who was in the wrong here?
The grass.
Had it not grown this situation would not have occurred

WTF? I hate photosynthesis now.

rust
marty's an asshole tho

Nobody was in the wrong. As Rust explains, humans are just machines circling a track, rationalizing away their own flaws. Marty's marriage had problems not because he was distant or unfaithful, but because Maggie was completely out of his league and neither could admit it.

Marty did the right thing by interfering, but Rust cucked him hard by mowing his lawn

>Marty's marriage had problems not because he was distant or unfaithful, but because Maggie was completely out of his league and neither could admit it.

Friend you completely missed the point of that. Though I'm not sure how, as Marty spells it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpvsdVg2YVU

Marty was a shit character. Do people like him because he was played by Woody?

Marty was a great character, he was just a shit person.

This.

Fucking this

was rust mowing gods lawn?

50/50 you don't get to be mad at cheating when you're a cheater

This moment brought to attention how much Marty placed his worth to the family by cutting grass, doing lawn, home upkeep. Marty wasn't really paying much attention to his wife, or the girls and when Rust cut the grass it made Marty feel worthless.
This is really Marty's fault that he was so upset, and hadn't bothered to understand why.

>we'll never get something as good as S1 again

was season 2 any good? havent gotten around to it yet

It's good-great if you ask me. Do NOT expect ANYTHING like S1. If you can watch S2 with the fact that S1 is nothing like it whatsoever, you'll be fine.

Was a waste of time. Pizza gave into trolls, tried to do something different, and failed.

It's not as bad as people say, but definitely not as good as season 1. Still worth a watch imo.

I stopped watching after like, episode four or so. I just couldn't take any more of the meandering arcs, but especially the abundance of tight shots of vince vaughn's fucking face

I like to think it was a bit of both really. Once Marty cheated the second time, she said fuck you to him in the only way possible to really get to him.

Maggie's biggest perception of Marty seemed to be that never knew what he ever really wanted with his life, and that he never really knew himself. Rusty is the complete opposite, he knows exactly who he is and what he does.

Let's be honest here though, Vince Vaughn as Frank was pretty entertaining at times. Especially the earlier part of his story, where he fucks up this guy proving he still has bite.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9odAqQYAs4

Vaughn was great as Frank. I've never seen him command so much presence before. I can't wait to see him in Hacksaw Ridge.

Agreed. It really is completely different from S1, but it has it's value as a separate story line. There are some really memorable scenes as well, like the kitchen scene with Frank and Velcoro. Intense shit.

What combo would you all want to see as a True Detective pairing?

alright senpaitachi finna watch that shit right now

did senpai(s) always filter into senpaitachi? kek

It had its moments, I'll admit that, but too much of it was quite boring, and the end wasn't rewarding. Season one with Rust's, and Marty's monologues gave you something to really think about.
The whole time during season two I felt as if I was forcing myself to watch it knowing it wasn't working.
Well planned story, and characters? Yes, but when compared to season one it is not even close.

The ending being a downer is often a criticism I see in regards to S2. Is that to say if Frank, Velcoro, and gay cop lived the season would've been better? In both S1 and 2, the primary villains get got while the guys pulling the strings get away with it. In S1 Marty and Rust accept who they are. In S2 Frank accepts he's a gangster and gets killed because of it; gay cop doesn't accept his homosexuality and gets killed because of it; Ray doesn't accept that he may not be the father of fat pussy or that he's not a good father and he gets killed because of that. Ani accepts that there are good men like Velcoro out there and lets go of her grudge againt men. It's p. good stuff.

With season one I was really into it, but with season two I was forcing myself to seat through it.

Dunno what to tell you. I was in it for Frank, Velcoro, gay cop, and Antigone.

Hey, don't want to start an involved discussion, but do you think that women just have an instinct for stuff like this? Like, a sort of feminine malice that doesn't come as easily to men?

Let's be real honest here: Nobody could have followed Rust and MM's performance of Rust. Nobody. That character is too ridiculous and too well done to follow.

Yes. Whenever a buddy of mine wasn't doing so well with his girlfriend she'd seek attention from me or other men. I've observed this with many women.

Yes, women are fucking vile creatures and if we didn't want to fuck them there would be a price on all their heads. Without a doubt. There's a reason women don't like women.

>Fucks Rust
>They fight
>Destroys their partnership
>Rust quits
>Takes him over a decade to get back into solving the murders, all while more people were being murdered.

Her taking that dick at the bar could have saved lives tbqh

The characters were interesting. At the same time I remember clearly my reaction to season one, where I never stopped to think until after watching the same episode several times.
In season two, I thinking this is boring, and I was asking myself:"Why? Why more long boring conversations, and stares from Frank?" missing everything about season one.

Season one connected with me in many ways which is rare, where as season two felt like just another TV show cop drama / murder mystery with some slightly interesting characters.

How the fuck do I achieve this body?

Marty was a cheater and super insecure. Thus, always paranoid about being cucked.

Which led him to being cucked.

Poetry.

eat carrots

how can a tv show be so profound

The first season of TD is unironically the best season of TV I've watched.

That, and the game threads were god tier. So many Lovecraft goofs.