Dear infidels

Dear infidels,

How does it feel to know that Islam will rule the world very soon?

>There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.
>Allah is the greatest!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're silly..considering the greatest superpowers on earth cannot defeat judaism and you know what else? if you were really smart you'd ally with most of the people in the west who also hate the jews, but you're a stupid race who think in small ways.

you can't defeat the jew, the jew is the antichrist, they own the press, the media, the politicians, the united nations, the sympathy and they can write the history...and if anyone stands in their way...ooooo naughty that's racist and they are hitler! godwins law all day long.

you can't defeat the jew sorry, but i tell you what, most of us are on the fence here waiting for you to strike a good solid blow so we can see if you mudslimes are worth backing.

now get to work ackmed. stop wasting time here trolling. especially when you really don't know jack shit about anything you're saying. it's cute but keep it up.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

FUCK THE JEWS.

shut up sand nigger

Muhammad the fucking pedo fuck him and fuck islam. I got my pork oil to lube my guns do deny you.

When you guys take over can you please wipe out (((them))). That's all we ask.

>I got my pork oil to lube my guns
Do you use the same bottle you use for your gay orgies?

No its only for shooting filthy Muslims when I was in Afghanistan

How does it feel that you will never be welcomed in Japan and they have already conquered the world with anime and waifus after being nuked to oblivion, desu?

see, the jew manipulated these guys to hate islam. which is fine. i hate islam too, but that's because i only care about my white brothers and sisters...but at the end of the day it's ironic how the jew has manipulated so many people to hate islam, when ironically islam attacks the allied nations for supporting and aiding the fake country isreal. usurping a muslim nation and forcing them to let jews live there because 'hitler was mean to them' is a sumerization of what osama bin laden said about why he did what he did, along with thousands of other extremist islams

tragically the real enemy is the jew, forcing islam and the rest of the modern world to fight for the jew profit.

ignorance...is profitable.

Oh... So you have a seperate bottle for your gay orgies.
That's all I wanted to know.

got a problem with gays faggot?

so at the end of the day islam will never defeat judaism, and the rest of the world sits in 3rd place because of a series of movements like lgbt and participation trophies - too busy sucking eachothers dick to learn or care - so when someone comes along speaking about history they call it 'racist' when in fact it's just ...facts.

the jew has already won, the jew owns the world.

you're too late jihadi john.

I thought we already conveyed this message to you a while back...

We can show you again.

Come try this in texas get shot on the spot.

he looks psycho

As if all the homos carry guns into their liberal "gun-free zone" clubs...

What part of "TEXAS" do you not understand?
Even the queers and steers are packing heat down yonder.

>Even the queers and steers are packing heat down yonder.
I'm sure you know all about what your boyfriends are packing "down yonder"...

Either way. It's nothing a martyr with a suicide vest can't fix.

Nice drawing. Did you get your mother to pose holding a pen to get it so well-drawn?

its not even good b8 bitch

White women love us. It must be the rape culture that whiteboys subject them to that made them repulsed by the very thought of fucking a white pig.

Europe has fallen, only America is left. Shouldn't be long now.

Say goodbye to white priviledge you sad toddler-rapists.

I live in germany... And they are everywhere... But I also have a coworker from some muslimland which is the nicest person in the world.. We became good friends. He said that the media is brain washing everyone.. But also that refugees should at least assimilate and not live their old life in germany.. Not speaking German and hating everyone who is not islam is the wrong way

Dear sand nigger,

How does it feel knowing that your god and all the other 1000s of gods are equally fake?

Youre american ideas are built upon the false principle

I am the great god Kek. I put the god-emperor Trump into power, Allah (may his name be forgotten) has no power here.

And you're religious ideals are built upon principles made up by a man who went in to a cave to be high and decided to make a religion where he could have power in.

You will never be able to force a women to expose herself to you ever again.

the jews have won. you all hate muslims. but muslims only attack you because you force them to let jews live in their holy cities.

jews dictate the media and culture of the world.

everyone here is mad at islam, but too ignorant to see that the jew made them mad at islam.

islam and judaism are both evil.

time to start looking at the big picture boys. because right now you are all jew pawns dressed up as gun toting americans with this false sense of pride, instilled in you by the jew after things like 9/11...an event caused by a man who basically said 'we did it because you are in our country and so are your jews'...

i mean really guys. you even let doctors mutilate your boys dicks after they are born because the jews own the hospitals too. think about it.

America is synonymous with freedom. And freedom trumps all.

Have you seen the US military?

Y'know, if we can't defeat you faggots in the end, maybe we deserved it.

It feels very concerning since Islam comprises of a shower of semi-evolved baboons who've spent the last thousand years wallowing around in dirty, desperate, brutal third world shitholes - all trying to throw each other out of the same pedophile ridden death cult.

I know I don't think much of humanity anyway, but I would have wished it a more dignified end than that

Used to waste my time fearing and worshipping Allah the pig, now not anymore. I use pages from its "holy scriptures" to pee on and to wipe my ass before washing my butt. Endless source too, if you know what I mean. ;)

Midwest America reporting in.
There are no cucks here.
You're welcome to try but you'll all die.
You're not even active here and we're already setting up car bombs in apartment buildings full of Somalians lol

Suuure... keep repeating your delusions. It won't make them true.

All of the benefits like you show in your image, are as a result of the west - not Islam

>I use pages from its "holy scriptures" to pee on and to wipe my ass before washing my butt.
At least the Quran did some good for westerners... it made them start wiping at least.

Filthy inbred monkeys used to just shit and walk around in their festering mess.

In your dreams. The future belongs to science, meanwhile you're stuck in the middle ages.

>All of the benefits like you show in your image, are as a result of the west - not Islam
You mean you gave us the benifit of "not bombing, invading, looting and murdering us", in these countries... wow, thank you so much.

Fucking delusional cunt.

god is love all things aside when you stop lookling at what is and really really look the only thing holding you back from nirvana is you. Take the pill religion is a gateway a tale of morals true liberation, real god rests inside you. You just have to open your eyes and see. Shed the bullshit man happiness is inside you you just have to look.

>The future belongs to science, meanwhile you're stuck in the middle ages
That's why we're putting our resources on renewable energy and daddy Trump is backing big oil and coal. Absolute BS propaganda-fed pigbrain you are.

Today's Christians are lazy and uneducated.
The vast majority of them can't even recite the 10 condiments, they only know about 4.
It is ridiculous and shameful. On the other side you see the crazy muslims knowing everything about their version of the bible.

My choice would be not to bomb people, unfortunately I don't control the geo-political machinations of our politicians.

All that aside, if Islam takes the wheel, there's no indication whatsoever, that the world would be any more peaceful, any less bombed, and every indication it would take a massive step back towards the stone-age

>implying the US is the entire world.

>>implying the US is the entire world.
>implying the US doesn't influence the entire western world.

More like he's not forcing coal out of business so we can be energy independent.

Additionally, all of that engineering is as a result of the west.. all of it.

The hijackers on 9/11 stole the planes to crash in to the towers, because all of Islam couldn't even build one fucking plane .. much less 4

You can't post here now since it's been desecrated by swine, it's unclean now

Won't happen for a bit. Hold onto your hajid

I dont care. Even if I would know about the existence of the one or another god, I still would hate him/her. Fuck "God`s plan is unknown to humans and very difficult to see". If he/she exist, he/she is responsible for all suffer of mankind.

Geological determinism would be worth considering here. Islam fails to conduct science and wouldn't have made it far given an equal start.

>Additionally, all of that engineering is as a result of the west.. all of it.
Suuure. We have so many of the tallest buildings in the world... and they're still standing. You people can't even build a building than can withstand some rubble falling on it without collapsing.

religion is for stupids...

Willis tower, is that were Die Hard was played out?

dear brown skin

how do you not realize your helping the world turn you into the ultimate bad guy, soon you and your people will be seen as the ultimate threat to our way of life. good luck to you and yours when that day comes

Dear Camel Jockey,

How does it feel to know that with a few drops from a vial of necrotizing faciitis mutated to target skin with high melanin content from the US army research lab we can wipe the planet clean of all the underevolved pond scum and leave behind all the infrastructure that you've paid use to design and build for you?

Engineers move to Dubai for obvious reasons.
The native population running construction is borderline slavery.

Looks like my first launch in Kerbal

Not without a man like Saladin being the voice of Islam. No Islamic leaders can unify and lead like he did.

HAHA. And you only have it thanks to us Muslims.

You're welcome, infidel.

Dubs say yes.

Dear spiritually bankrupt individual,

@ll@h is going to buttfuck you into oblivion for associating his name with acts of evil.

>Engineers move to Dubai for obvious reasons.
Yeah, there's more room to innovate and get paid well for it. Same reason Engineers move to America from all over the world.

Hardly anything is engineered by pure whites these days. Maybe historically white companies in white countries, but the people actually doing the work and pioneering new tech are all foreign. Indian, Asian and Arab.

If you remove the western technological influence, what you are crowing about becomes yet another shower of grubby, illiterate, semi-evolved baboons, sitting in the dust, slinging their shit at one another

If Islam wants to do that, it can - just don't bring that crap over here and expect anything other than the ridicule and abuse it so richly deserves

Troll comment but.
The only Muslims enjoying the building are at the top. The rest are peasant slaves.

all build by the west with western tech. go back to fucking goats

not to mention having a harem of wife whores versus loving one woman with all of your heart.

Find me one other way to make the world work and then come talk to me about your problems again

>Troll comment but.
I love it when you inbred pigfuckers think that putting bigger tyres on your trailer is "civil engineering"...

Those buildings exists because of our pioneering in the foundations of modern skyscraper design.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan

>you're welcome.

I give credit where it's due. Asian culture sure kicks ass with science. Nobody could say the same about Islam.

The tall buildings in Dubai are not the result of Islam.

>webm related

islam will not rule the world. There are a lot of muslims that were born into the religion and they are leaving it (like me) and that number is growing too

>The tall buildings in Dubai are not the result of Islam.
Yes they are.
See The Burj was built and designed by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill... Guess who pioneered shit for them. That's right, a Muslim.

Are all pigs of the West such ingrates or is it just you?

>points out the wealth inequality
Now the straw man.

One citation: imright.com

>add some ad hominem for extra logos

skyscrapers and freakishly tall buildings are signs of the apoclaypse according to islam. So whoever's actively contributing to it is an idiot

.. based on engineering design principals, laws, and mathematics which are as a result of western civilisation. They were handed to you, you fucking clown

>just don't bring that crap over here and expect anything other than the ridicule and abuse it so richly deserves
Exactly the same way we feel about you. Except we're not absolutely spineless cucks who say one thing and practice another. We're not deceitful scum like the western barbarians.

Come try to do your shit in a Muslim country. We don't have silly PC liberalism to protect your sick values destroying our culture.

You'll have to cut my head off first. I will never bow down to your sand nigger pedophile God "Allah". Fuck Muhammad as well. He can suck my cock you camel raping shit eater.

Muhammad was a pedophile who thought it would be cool to get other pedophiles to start a pedophile cult.

I don't know. How's it feel knowing your goat is cheating on you?

>mathematics which are as a result of western civilisation.
Mathematics, you say?... Ever wonder why it's call
>Al-gebra?
or
>Al-gorithm?

How about
>Al-chemy?

You should be bowing down to us you filthy pig-skinned ingrate.

You know why he was so successful?
He tried reading something other than the Quran.
At no point did his belief in a magic sky wizard help him with statics.

Dear troll

How does it feel to be living in a media vacuum and miss the landslide vote in USA to kick you plane flying pressure cooker bomb sand niggers back to arrakis tatooije whatever where you can worship your pagan moon god and walk circles around a giant black cube that would make an excellent drone target.

And what have we done with this lately? Nothing, Islam is bringing us all back because we believe the world is pointless and that the afterlife is where its at. We do nothing to contribute to society and sit on our asses judging other people.

You rule. Hope you dipped your rounds in bacon grease from the chow slop hall before snapping in.

Same fag detected.

>And what have we done with this lately?
Designed skyscrapers for you apparently. Fuck, you have a short attention-span.

>you're welcome.

Muhammad didn't even believe his own bullshit. He was a terrorist the breeds terrorists. if he was alive today he would have got the rope or a well place hellfire missile.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo

My, don't we have to dig a long way back... Yes, those are things Islam has every right to feel proud of.. However, the world has moved on from the 7th century and Islam - left to its own devices - hasn't

Why in the name of fuck, did you stop evolving? .. Because Islam - that's why

>Condiments

Ketchup
Mustard
Vinegar
Salt
BBQ sauce
Worcester sauce
Brown sauce
Garlic salt
Pepper
Mayonnaise

idk man you're sure as fuck not converting me lmao
there will be a war before that shit becomes mainstream
chicks arent gonna give up their "rights" that easily and i dont like you fucking faggets anyway
also (you)

nice b8

Islam is absolute cancer
-exMuslim living in muslim country