GF just broke up with me what do i do now

GF just broke up with me what do i do now

Figure out why she broke up with you and don't make the same mistake with your next girlfriend.

Exercise, get involved in philosophy and politics. Find a new gf when you'all not need to

/thread

>implying that your girlfriend only brakes up with you if u did a mistake

that's 90% of the time. you'd know this if you were in multiple relationships.

OP here no i found out she cheated on me and we just broke up im so fucked up rn

then learn from her personality of what to expect if you meet another girl like that. girls who cheat share the same type of personalities, believe it or not. try to dodge the bullet before you get hit.

yea but we've been together for around 5 years and i was getting ready to propose and she does something like this tbh i cant think life without her

There are tons of people who have gone through 20 year relationships and found out that their spouse was rotten. Be glad that you found out before you actually proposed, dude. You really don't want a cheating slut as a wife, trust me.

It only gets better with your experience, dude. As long as you keep looking forward, that is.

fuck i never thought i would get actually good advice but thanks man i needed that

Nope, I was in a relationship for 3 years with a girl once. Was away at a scientific conference for a weekend and I took a long hike in the mountains alone. It was on that hike that I decided I was going to marry her. The relathionship was going perfect.

When I got back she sat me down and broke up with me. Turns out that while I was gone one of her old boyfriends contacted her and wanted her back. I guess she had always still had a thing for him.

It ruined me and I was depressed for about 2 years but now I'm in a new relationship that is better than the old one.

Meet new ppl.
Hang out, hook up have fun.

So what you're saying is you failed and didn't fulfill her or make her happy.

mhmm, no problem dude.

That's the 10%, just like what OP had. You only hear about nothing but the 10% because of how outrageous it is. Learn from her personality and don't make the same mistake of dating a slut again. Sluts have similar personalities. I'm happy that you found a right girl, but make sure that she doesn't hold the same personality as the girl from before.

In my experience, moving on is best. It's hard, but you'll be better in the long run.
Find something from your relationship that makes you a better person,e.g. confidence you had with her, or maybe even a hobby. You can use that to better yourself in social situations. Maybe even cope with the emotional loss.
If you lose your friends from the breakup, they weren't your friends in the first place.

TL;DR Be better. Move on.

That's fucking depressing man...
How did you get through it?

You stop being a little bitch and go meet new people

I broke up with my ex because she was abusive as hell, one time she wrote that I was a bitch all over my social media accounts for 8 hours, I had to delete literally 150 messages.

What the fuck, dude?
Did no one tell you to not stick your dick in crazy or something?

get a new one i guess

You should take a few grammar lessons.

This but with attention to spelling and grammar

yea my grammar isnt the best and im really drunk rn so sorry

Take a fat bong rip

Well that's dumb.

Quit crying

we talked about it afterwards and I sincerely thought it was some once off period mental explosion.

Nope she just hated me.

No one would spam a Facebook page for 8 hours just because they hated you. That's mental illness. You're sticking your dick in crazy, dude.

get a new one.

preferably a better one.

yeah I think she was bipolar, because some days she was sweet as can be.

fucked up thing is that I was with her for 5 years and I still miss her.

We all take time to get over our relationships. I hope you aren't making the same mistakes today.

Tbh be glad you had not married her. Life in a marriage sucks! Cry a little, drink a lot, go out and bang/rape some grills. Be fine!

haha yea will do

Drink like you've never drank before, she's a cheating bitch and she isn't worth your time. Alcohol however totally is!

Thanks
As a married man I know life a little ...

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

I've shut myself in my room for about a year and a half since i broke up with her, I tried talking to a new girl and found out that she was intensely sexually abused at a young age and is physically violent when she sleeps so yeah, I'm not doing so great.

Yeah, you seem to attract mentally broken girls. If I were you, I would be looking at a different place to find my women. The methods you're trying right now obviously aren't working.

I also suggest looking at your own personality. If you want to find and attract good people, then you have you quit being such a recluse and be willing to take the first step forward. I know it must be hard going through what you're going through, but there are men out there who have had to go through twenty to thirty relationships in order to find the right girl. It's only a matter of learning and willpower to find the girl just right for you.

I appreciate the kind words, I need to get out of my room and find a job, If I got some steady work it would improve my life 100%.

How do you reach the point of no return? Still think about my ex and haven't talked to her in 3 years