Why is this album so scary?

It's like a horror movie in album form. It scared me so bad, I had nightmares for months, and when I first heard it I cried in the shower out of pure uncut fear.

This album made me kill my family. I spent 2002-2012 in a mental institution...I am under house arrest now.

Because it is background music and it forces you to confront your own inner thoughts which you usually mask with louder music.

This album made me blow up a hospital and feast on the ashes of the deceased. I spent 2002-2012 in a mental institution...I am under house arrest now.

Wish there was more albums like this

wtf I love satan

Yeah terrifying album, made me poop my pants when i heard it with my friends :(

fun fact: All School shooters had at least heard this album once

But there's been more school shooters than ever lately, and music now is tepid, uninspiring (even to commit crimes), and talentless. So music can't be to blame.

user, could you please use spoiler tags the next time?
You startled me so much, I peed all over my bed and shat on my pillow, thanks ^^

Stop turning Geogaddi into a meme.

The fuck you gonna do about it?

you started it by being a pussy wanker "ooooh this album is really scary guys", fuck off, you were asking for this

can we stop talking about this album?

why must everyone listen to the same thing?

Every day, my theory that a bot is periodically running a "Geogaddi-is-scary" meme-thread is more strongly gonfirmed

>the personality bot meme
You're crazy

Shut up personality bot

i smoke crack while sunshine recorder plays backwards

do you guys prefer this meme or the "does Sup Forums like death metal" one?

there are

Autists, bots, same difference.

What is so scary? I just checked it out. Seems kind of cool, but that's just MO

thats pretty autistic

It's a meme you dip

>implying scaryfags weren't memeing since the very beggining.
There are some unsettling songs, but thats it.