What is the benefit of a gf?

Companionship
Understanding complex relationships
Being in a relationship
Someone to share with
Fuckin
Fuckin in loophole
Something to do

Well, like most mammals, we're social creatures so it offers a way to have long-term with communication with someone.

Also it let's us fulfill our sex lives and makes most other aspects of your life easier because you don't have to go through rough times alone and tasks become easier having someone to split it with.

someone that will give you kids that will hopefully pay for your retirement.

you dont see the guy cleaning up do you?

to give meaning to a worthless life.

They cost to much money
/thread

I've been married for 23 years and sometimes wonder if things were different.

none youe hand does twice the work 100% less the bullshit. Once you pop a kid in them kiss your life goodbye. But, BUT, I have ah babbehy yea fuck those too ill take my 20 years. I seen too much shit happen to good dudes

genetis engineering will be a thing by then.

checked, what annoys you the most?

Nothing. It's like having a pet that you fuck and argue with.

its like having a buddy that you can fuck without being gay.

Well clearly the best benefit of being in a relationship is Companionship and having somebody help you sweep up the mounds pf cocaine you spilled all over the Goddamn bathroom.

"Sex lives"

That doesn't exist. Sex is a means to an end. For pleasure or procreation. There is no sex state. You just do it, cum and it's over.

This, you spend money on it, have to do shit it wants too or it'll run away to a new owner, and it bitches constantly and has to be kept busy/entertained.
Just find pussy, keep it until it starts getting crazy/attached, then dump it and move on.

No money, no freedom.

You must be fun at parties.

what would you do with more money and where would you go when you had freedom?

There is no equal meaning of "fun".

It's subjective and esoteric. What you find fun is not what others find fun.

I could have started an engineering business, hire good knowledgeable people that work with my ideas and contribute some of theirs. It took me this late in life (50) to know exactly what I want to do. Now I feel trapped.

OP said GF. GF's are not commitments. You dump them. Unless you have a wife, then divorce. Unless you feel guilty for leaving cause you have kids then, well, you should of known what you got yourself into then man. Everyone knows marriage is a big deal, especially legally...

GF's and wives can be divorced and dumped. If you're staying because of guilt, you've basically built your own emotional and mental prison.

a good fap when cucked

There were two roads in my life: Women and what comes with them......... A solitary life and the opportunity's that come with that... I chose women and caved in to their desires and needs.

that was a total loss for me.

Cleaning up flour I guess

Nothing. 6 year long relationship here.

Get married or don't keep them.

>tfw no trap fuckbuddy

you have someone you can wear matching/his&hers t shirts with.
just got pic related
>shit was cash

The no freedom part is what makes me want to stay away from relationships. Unfortunately I still live with my parents, who are very strict when it comes to curfew and always knowing what I'm up to. Once I get out of here the last thing I want to do is end up in the same situation only with a wife instead of parents.

someone to keep your cock warm while playing vidya

My advice: Do what you want to do in life, don't bend to what someone else wants or expects of you.

>hates fun
>sees people having fun
>throws brick at their legs breaking legs and leaving people on the floor sobbing
>is having fun
>throws himself down stairs for more fun

Self fulfillment unless you're looking to find a lifetime companion to start a family with

I think when a person gets to this point they are beyond the party.

Maybe they have never went to a party and they thought it through head to tail.