Sup Forums wwyd?

Sup Forums wwyd?

Would take her to the pound auditorium lift the dress over her head and pound her ass. More of her please

Stomp on your fucking head until you die or become so brain damaged you cannot make another one of these shitty threads you lonely stupid faggot.

Np

Would love to titty fuck her and finish all over her face. Any bikini pics?

Unfortunately no
Am I suppose to know what that is?

She is cute! Please continue how is her ass?

One of the greatest asses I've ever seen. But no pics of that either lol

WWYD? please be detailed

I'd love to pull her hair while I force every inch of my cock in her throat.

This is now a macho man thread

both inches?

Ye

I want to take her top off and suck on her tits for some time before I give her nipples a nice hard pinch

take her shoes off and get her some god damn dress shoes.

It bothers me that she's wearing sneakers for some reason.

Ikr

Any more pics of the girl in the middle? Any ass pics? Would love to squeeze her breast and rub my hand up and down her thighs before sliding in a couple of fingers in her pussy.

I just want to feel up the thighs of the chick on the left. I want to feel her body shiver when I slide my cock in her pussy and make her squirm as she begs to get fucked harder and harder,

I bet she gives really nice hand jobs with her soft hands. I want to feel her soft thighs before I bend her over and fuck her from behind.

Would pay top dollar to suck her feminine penis

She has such a cute face, It's a face I want to see fist thing when I wake up in the morning, and a face I want to see suck my cock and take every single drop of my load at night.

I'd pull the bottom of her bikini off, raise her leg and rest it on my shoulder, and start thrusting my cock deep in her pussy. Of course I would make sure to cum deep inside and fill her pussy with my cum.

slip her sleeping pills on the beach, strip her after she falls asleep, squeeze her tits a bit, then walk away
moar pls

I want to left her on top of a counter,, spread her legs apart and fuck her cute little pussy while stroking her hair and kissing her on the lips.

Buy her shoes that are appropriate for that dress. Sneakers are a no no

More pics of her in dresses please? I want to take her out on a lovely date before heading back to my place. There have her tied up so I can fuck the prettiest girl forever

which one?

which one and how would you degrade them?

Left please. I want to cover her face with my seed and have her continuously suck on my cock no matter how much she gags and asks to stop

Guessing this counts lol

Any pics of her ass? I'd love to give her a few kisses on the lips before slowly making my way down to her breast, and suckle on her nipples while I finger her dripping wet pussy.

ww/b/d?

unscrew their heads and shit down their necks

Any more pics of her? She's really cute and I'd love to see more please.

Forgot pic

Buy her some decent shoes to match that dress

old high school crush, what'd b do to her?

I just want to have her lean against the tree while I bend down and eat her out forever.

Spunk on her glasses

I'd have her get on her knees and suck my cock. While her head bobs back and forth on my dick, I'd play around wit her tits. Give them a hard squeeze and pinch her nipples. Then I'd push her head off my dick and cum all over her face and coat her glasses with my cum.

what do?

More of the girl on the right? I'd love to suck on her tits while spanking her ass

Please more! Take her out to a nice dinner, go watch a fun movie, give her a kiss on the lips, take her back to my place. Then I'd undress her and I would lick her nipples while rubbing her inner thighs before sliding in a couple fingers in her wet pussy, After fingering her for sometime I'd rub my cock on her pussy before sliding it in, and once I'm at my limit, I'd cum deep inside her and give her another kiss on the lips.

bend her over that OOO toilet, spank her til i leave a red handprint and she's begging for the dick, then tell her she can only have as much of it as she can deep throat. For her sake, hopefully she could take the whole thing.

More of the girl on the right showing her ass off. I'd have her lay on my lap and spank her ass so fucking hard. Then I'd pull those shorts down and jam in a couple fingers in her asshole before taking them out and filling her with my cock.

i'd steal her ice cream cone

God damn! More ass! I want to sandwich my dick in between her ass cheeks and just thrust furiously while she jiggles it, and shoot my load with force to cum all over her back.

Just want to toss her onto the bed, lift both of her legs into the air and rest them on my shoulder while I ram my cock in her pussy and fuck her hard.

Fix her toilet then take her to brown town.

More ass and thighs please? I want to bend her over and caress her ass before I slide some fingers into her ass hole and a couple in her pussy.

Just curious, have you ever touched her or even talked to her?
Or are you just a neckbeard sitting in your basement fapping to fb pictures?

I want to eat her pussy out while feeling the jiggle of her inner thighs.

my gf kik me for more on wwyd...jakestates69

I would have her sit on my face while she massages my cock with her feet in those socks.

Looks like a total fucking slut. Just want to force her onto the ground and spank her ass. A few times with my hands, and if she asks me to stop then I'd get a paddle and spank her harder. If she continue to beg for me to stop, then that's when I pull out my cock and fuck her doggy style.

If I saw her working out with some yoga pants, I would tackle her down, rip a huge hole in them so I can have access to fuck her like the bitch she is.

Tell her that there's some lonely, desperate neckbeard who's uploading her pics to Sup Forums.

Would take off her shoes and have her press her feet on my face with those cute socks.

More ass? I'd fuck her ass while she lays down on the beg and begs for more

I agree user

Well hello there, me.

my sis wwyd?

I'd take your sis out to a nice date, but in reality I'd just take her to my place instantly and fuck her cunt raw and play with her tits, and of course I won't forget to fill her up with my seed deep inside her.

Break in and fuck her ass make her cry a scream out your name with you in the next room.

Nice to see some anons with great taste. Feel like these threads usually lack in feet and socks

Dude ive had a hardcore sock fetish for as long as i can remember. It's absolutely my biggest fetish.

Ask her for Tree Fiddy

Really? Same here! Fucking love when girls take their shoes off and they're wearing some cute colorful socks. It's been my biggest dream to have a girl give me a sockjob.

Not too hard. Just be nice and offer a foot message with out being a total creep. Rest the one foot by your crotch as you work on the other one. ???. Then profit.

Same here, but i've been married to a girl for a decade now who gives me sockjobs whenever i want them. On occasion she even steals dirty socks from her friends , brings them home and jacks me off with them on her hands. The first time she did it, she stole these really soft, off white knee socks that her friend had worn to church that morning. When my wife got home with them, i bet it didnt take 3 minutes and my load was all over those socks. Still have them, actually.

Please continue

Never really had an opportunity to give anyone a foot massage, but I'll keep it in mind.
Living the dream man! One day I'll meet a girl who won't mind jacking me off with socks.