Holidaying in Australia. Just found this near the boat Sup Forums. Its so cute. Might keep him for a few days...

Holidaying in Australia. Just found this near the boat Sup Forums. Its so cute. Might keep him for a few days. Trips names him.

that thing's mad poisonous yo. RIP in peace

Herpes

can confirm

i hope this is bait

Instadeath

Find a better copy pasta, fag
Seen this twice in the past month.

Off by one... kys

Yo dude this is obviously bait but there are some dumb fucking kikes out there, This thing is mad poisonous and it hurts like hell, don't touch them faggots.

Why can't I breat

Ditto

Nice dubs

Enjoy the tetrodotoxin

You must have found that DEAD BR Octopus back in 2014 - which means that it's been dead quite some time since that species only has a 4 month Lifespan.

Yeah you're definitely dead m8

According to Wikipedia:
>The blue-ringed octopus, despite its small size, carries enough venom to kill twenty-six adult humans within minutes. Their bites are tiny and often painless, with many victims not realizing they have been envenomated until respiratory depression and paralysis start to set in. No blue-ringed octopus antivenom is available yet, making it one of the deadliest reef inhabitants in the ocean. The octopus produces venom containing tetrodotoxin, histamine, tryptamine, octopamine, taurine, acetylcholine, and dopamine. The venom can result in nausea, respiratory arrest, heart failure, severe and sometimes total paralysis, blindness, and can lead to death within minutes if not treated.

Pretty blue. Its gonna kill you

I know that OP is b8, but is that pic actually fucking real?

Yeah that shot's from an old TV show called Pacific: Ring Of Fire, and the idiot presenter didn't know that the Blue Ringed Octopus is venemous.

To answer your question though: Ghengis Fucktentacles.

If you're not going to eat it it doesn't matter if a thing's poisonous user. The word you're stumbling for is 'venemous'.
You're welcome.

Yup. Pacific: Ring of Fire. Two trustafarians travelled around the Pacific rim making a travelocumentary. Luckily for the trustafarian, unluckily for the genepool, the octopus allowed itself to be handled and then released.

I wanted to point that out but didn't want to look like an ass hole.

So thanks, ass hole

>the idiot presenter didn't know that the Blue Ringed Octopus is venemous.
Did they die?

Are you a fuckwit?

Both of you are wrong. It's "venomous". I'm the ass hole.

colors are from venon species u know that if uve watched some animal docs on TV

Regrettably, no.
Another standout moment from the show was the trustafarians visiting an Indonesian witch-doctor who can 'make fire using magic' So they're there with this toothless old bloke and he's happily smoking away and one of them gives him a sheet of paper which he scrunches up and it catches fire. Cue 'That's AMAZING!' reactions from the trustafarians, niether of whom see that the old fella's cigarette has mysteriously vanished. No doubt if they had it would have been 'WOW! Not only can he make magic fire, he can disappear stuff TOO!' from them.

You're welcome.
Mind, I was too stupid to spell venomous correctly, twice.
:(

>RIP in peace

that's a pleonasm

That is the poisonous fish. It can kill you faster than a bullet.

They are found in the Atlantic and the Pacific. Some are very large, others are very small.

Nah you're not, nothing wrong with grammar-naziing.
I'm not sure how I failed to spell it right twice, so I'm just gonig to put it down to the booze.

Cephlapods aren't fish. Not even when they pretend to be.

>Trustafarian
I'm liking this phrase.

Nor can they kill faster than a bullet.

No venom in the world is faster than a bullet to the brain.

Check your pronouns, cis scum. They're trans-acquatic.

Also: All blue-ringed octopuses are small. the ones you thought were big were just closer to you.

Genuine lols
:D

Not even a venom-coated bullet? Or a bullet made from venom?
Or a blue-ringed octopus fired from a rail-gun?

wow you are a new fag

100% bait.

It irks me when people say "poisonous" instead of "venomous"

Grammar? You mean what the actual fuck the thing is and does and will ever do and has and fuck you

It's actually spelled 'venomous'

Name it Anus dweller. Also, put it up your ass

Kek
Nice 1 m8

venomous, not poisonous.

Even retards know that the Poisonous Fish can kill you faster than a bullet.

Are you some kind of fake news person?

Blue rings = throw it the fuck away