WHAT TO DO?

WHAT TO DO?
-21/m law graduate (in Australia law is an undergraduate degree so you finish by 21)
-never drank, smoked, taken drugs, or had a girlfriend. kissless virgin
-very few friends. asperger's syndrome (self-diagnosed)
-been rejected by over 50 girls. I can be socially normal and confident. I dont think I have any issues of being too shy.
-last valentine's day went to a brothel. long story short it was quite traumatic. i saw everyone holding hands and i just couldnt take it. so i went to a brothel. they wanted ID. I didnt have ID. so i left.
-went to a brothel just recently a few days ago. met a few girls. they introduced themselves. couldnt find the courage to have sex or do anything. paid around $200 for a back massage
-feeling like absolute shit now....

please dont tell me to get out IRL and ask more girls out. even though I have asperger's I am not super-shy. I have a job. I have qualifications. I can be fairly normal and fit in quite well if I really try to - it's just that when I don't it becomes weird.

please do not tell me to find hobbies. i have many hobbies. i play chess. i used to play halo and call of duty. i have good grades - i graduated within the top 2% of my cohort with first class honours

suicide is also not an option. drowning is too slow. jumping in front of train tracks too risky - i could survive and have horrific injuries. and im not really much of a gun person. i think guns are illegal in australia. voluntary euthenasia is also illegal

i feel that my biggest weakness is my sex drive. the plain fact is that im physically unattractive (please don't say that I should get more confidence - I've been told at job interviews and IRL that I'm over-confident). i am ugly. and yet my biological purpose is basically to reproduce - to have sex, with women. i cant do that.

okay so obviosuly im a little emotional now so i will try not to do anything rash. hopefully.

if i could press 1 button and die painlessly it would be much easier

>never drank/smoked/taken drugs

Well considering as though you don't have many friends and are socially inept, maybe take some to loosen up and open up your mind.

Start with alcohol/weed. Do harder psychedelics like acid/shrooms if the previous doesn't work. Go to a club and do MDMA as a last resort.

>self-diagnosed

You don't have any assburgers. Just go out and stop being a pussy

Hey OP. I think you might be confusing confidence with being comfortable in yourself. If you aren't comfortable in yourself you may be trying too hard to project confidence, hence the feedback about being over-confident.

cont.

what city are you in Ausbro?

Is it true the judge is a kangaroo?

Post a pic of yourself, maybe you aren't that ugly.

Dw OP we'll figure out what to do with you, you came to the right place.

Im in Dunlund mate.

Can you get a cd hat..

this, get over yourself and your special snowflake bullshit and you'll be fine.

Aspergers isn't real, you're just a fuckup.

Try internet dating people who fail in normal circles use it with success.

Just go to the brother and lose your virginity. When I did that at 23 I had kissed only 1 girl before that, and a year after I got a girlfriend. Not saying it was because of that, but maybe it was?

You are a boody imbecile mate. Where do you get off calling me confused and co hearance. Ill sue your wanker bolls

Fuck you mate, ill hack your ip and sue you're ass

None of these replies are actually by me lol...

Jk it is me. You are all trolled by reading my Australia law shitburger, so fag!

Dont you think i try that? Im a fat red Australian fuck.I am sunburned. I wear a suit with tails in the dusty sun.

Nobody is truly ugly. If you have anything which needs work, do it; if you're overweight, lose it, if you're self-conscious about being unathletic or skinny, go to the gym regularly for a few weeks. Learn to feel comfortable about your body, your sense of yourself, and who you are. This is confidence, not projecting some kind of outgoing personality.

You say problems arise if you stop trying to fit in. That is both a great illusion, and at the same time a social construct which everyone works to conform to, to some degree. 'Fitting in' generally means conforming to the lowest common denominator. If you hate reality TV, football, whatever it might be about society that you don't feel you fit in with, fuck it. There are plenty of people who feel the same. In some circumstances you have to play the game to avoid rocking the boat, but that can usually be done by maintaining a dignified silence and a sense of your own worth; you don't have to join in with some facile shit just because some dweebs who happen to be in your immediate vicinity are. And it may work in your favour; a small example, I was in a pub with a bunch of guys one time, the conversation was football which I have no interest in. One of the guys actually said, I'm not interested in football. Which was great to hear, it freed us up to have a conversation about something else. So you don't have to fit in all the time. Neither do you have to be a loudmouth about how crap most modern culture is, if the conversation is about the X Factor or whatever.

And you are still young, you are still learning this. Protip from an old guy who used to feel the same as you describe, worked on it, then for whom pussy became an unavoidable fact of life. It takes time, and even then there are very few people in the world who are truly comfortable in themselves.

tl;dr, you are learning to be comfortable with yourself and in your own body.

I see. thank you for those words of advice

just a note that none of these other replies are actually from me. i posted one comment above to that effect.

Not op but thank you for your message , i'm feeling just like op and working on it every day , the things is i'm 20 and still have acne , its a thing that won't go away just like that unfortunetaly and i feel like its killing all my confidence and i'm not even approaching girls because of this , i'm taking medication but its still on my face even if its not that bad its like hell for me and kill all my good vibe . I'm wouldn't say that i'm good looking but i'm not bad either , fucking acne man

Where is that? Google maps draws a blank.

You're welcome. I did realise that the other comments weren't you.

Come be my lawyer jan 17 in brissy and I'll get you laid.

over 50 girls shot you down? my god you must be some kind of super loser

lol 50 girls and you call it quits

im let you in on a secret, player's ask 50-100 girls and night to go home with them.

man up get real hobbies that a girl will be interested in doing with you and stop thinking like a sad cunt cause that's all your ever gonna be you big bitch.

You don't have to be mean with him , what you say is motivating but you could do without the mean words

>man up get real hobbies that a girl will be interested in doing with you and stop thinking like a sad cunt cause that's all your ever gonna be you big bitch.

NO

Don't get hobbies so girls will like you. This is cancer. Just chill out. Girls make your life worse in pretty much every way. Women do not enrich your existence.

What city are you in Sup Forumsro? we can help.

Where do you live? What city?

But i need pussy :'( , i need feminine touch

Understandable, we all do to some extent.

Just don't go selling your soul for it. Women suck.

If trees had cunts, I'd live in the forest and throw rocks at women. That's how you should feel.

I know but paying a hooker really isn't on my mind especially to loose my virginity , i've come to a point where i bought a fleshlight , i feel pretty pathetic

It's really not that bad. Just relax about them. If you get all stressed and freaked out about it, you'll end up with a complex and you'll never be able to deal with them.

Treat them like the uninteresting people they are, and eventually, maybe if your'e lucky, you might find one who isn't completely vapid. Unlikely as that is. Have you tried tinder? There are plenty of loose women looking for validation on there.

and what city are you in? If Perth, lmk.

>Start with alcohol/weed. Do harder psychedelics like acid/shrooms if the previous doesn't work. Go to a club and do MDMA as a last resort.
No, don't. If you want to live in reality, don't do this.

No i live in a small city atm , but will move soon ,but even tinder i'm not even gonna try it , not a chance with acne .And i have to at least show some interest in the girls you know , no the only way is to approach them .. no girls is gonna knock on my door anyways , i just hope i don't get rejected too many cause of the acne thats all

>And i have to at least show some interest in the girls you know , no the only way is to approach them .. no girls is gonna knock on my door anyways , i just hope i don't get rejected too many cause of the acne thats all

Girls are vapid, mean, awful creatures. They will reject EVERYONE as an instant reaction to being put on the spot. Approaching everyone cold is not always a good idea. It lines you up to get shut down, then you'll be sad.

You're clearly not stupid, and you're well read enough to get through a law degree. That being the case, see if you can find a group of friends who know girls.

If you can meet them through mutual acquaintances you'll find that they are far more open to discussion and won't necessarily act like cunts.

Honestly, cold approaching girls gives them an opportunity to be a cunt. One they just don't need.

I know but there isn't really any solution , i only have 1 friend in real life , you are right approaching them in the street isn't really a good idea , but in a club its way easier , believe it or not you can approach them in a club and have good feeling .. i've seen it so many times . I'm at a point where i'm tired of being and feel alone and being virgin even if i'm only 20 its way too old , the good things is i feel like i'm too tired of everytghing that i don't give a fuck and will probably act soon . And thank you , weird that you say that because english is not my main language

Hi often do you want to post this thread?

hahahahahahahah woman don't enrich your existence mother fucker your game sounds about on pair with op.

lisn op the best thing you can honestly do with the bullshit cut aside is do you, find what makes you happy if being a fat nerd playing vidya and wattching star wars while waiting for the new episode of adventure time then do you there and allways like minded people out there male or female. once your set in your own skin and comfortable not in life but comfortable in the path you've set even though you may be no where near your goals thatch when the women and friends and everything else will come, some will say that's when your problems begin as-well but you'll be the decider by then.

>i have many hobbies. i play chess. i used to play halo and call of duty.

get some normal hobbies