Why do you not believe in God when you have no evidence against him? Why do you take a man like Dawkins seriously...

Why do you not believe in God when you have no evidence against him? Why do you take a man like Dawkins seriously, but refuse the word of Christ? The God Delusion isn't even 50 years old the one true Holy Bible is 2000 years old. Explain yourself.

I think god was aware of how many other religions there are doesn't send people to everlasting fire for being raised in sandland

you should get a job, you clearly have far too much time on your hands.

Hawkins is one of the biggest douchebag faggots on the planet, without any question. I fully believe that the fact people see him as a "leader" of the atheist community is one of, if not the very top reason, that atheists sometimes get a bad wrap or have a negative connotation.

Normal atheists are generally optimistic, or at the very least, people of a neutral disposition. We don't go around acting like fucking faggot ass clowns like this cocksucker Dawkins with his king-of-the-fedoras crown.

In fact, most atheists spend absolutely zero time thinking about god, or the fact that they are an atheist. They just, like, live, ya know?

*Dawkins

I sometimes blend together his name and Stephen Hawking into "Hawkins", which actually isn't fair to Hawking at all because he's a pretty chill dude

no homo and no pedo but that kid was hella cute and i had a huge mancrush on him growing up watching that GOAT-tier movie all the time

Yet both of them are correct..

How do you deal with that, loser?

There is zero evidence for God. And you can't prove a negative.

Go back to school, child.

Go eat a box of cocks.

Deal with what? I don't deal with it because there is nothing to deal with. Yes, we can assume they're both correct, there is no evidence to suggest god exists. Hawking is a cool dude, Dawkins is a cunt-boi tryhard meme faggot caricature of himself.

I guess I do deal with it actually, I deal with it by having zero respect for people who like Dawkins, which I'm assuming by the hostility of your response includes you.

Therefore, piss off m80. Your fedora collection needs feather-dusting

>the one true Holy Bible
Eeehm, which one if the 2185 versions are you talking about user

Also
>religious
>intelligent
Pick one

moar

Can prove evolution within the past recorded 200 years

Can't prove god's existence or involvement in any way......

GEE i wonder why

It's funny.
They are happy to believe in aliens even though there are not proof of them. Just some guys that has written a bunch of books but they are happy to take those guys on faith.
Then get all butthurt when they hear people talk about God. Even though the evidence is the same.

Santa Clause, God, Tooth fairy, Aliens, Demons, Dinosaurs, Ghosts etc
If you believe in one, you should also believe in the others.

Some one is jealous to not have found a dinosaur bone.

PS: aliens are possible...not confirmed

gimme more of this

The difference is that one group says "well given all our statistics and data we have accumulated there is a high propability that other intelligent life (aliens) exist but we are not sure. This is our theories and data ...."
And the other group says:
"I believe in the santa clause / god / tooth fairy against propabilites because someone has told me and there is also this book of unknown origin that supports my belief."

So....Basically you have no cognitive ability to rationalise the obvious facts that religions are man made and used to control the scared and the weak.

Enjoy your fairy tales, little boy. Be a good religious zealot cos you'll be rewarded in heaven. Lol.

he literally just said in the post that he agreed that god does not exhist what are you on about mate?