>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGTgGAeoqvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rumia claimed

"You are a real follower of our survival gamers. It is fantastic to be atrocious! You must be the one beyond good and evil"

Sonokawa Momoka is now OFFICIALLY claimed! ^^

still here

and

I think you deserve your fair show as well. I mean really you just bring things to a bubble with how sweet you are

Lol say good bye to your beautiful white skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGTgGAeoqvs

Claimu

That's a good looking waifu. What anime Is she from? I need something else to watch.

I hate anime that doesn't start with the opening theme

why do people think this could be a good thing?

Why syndra? Out of all those sweet champs why choose her?

She's a Touhou character user.

The only official Touhou anime I know of doesn't include her anyways

That's pretty much all of them, these days.

Squidie is claimed.

That's lewd. You're lewd.

>tag
That just makes it more sad, what kind of dog was it?

I'm sure you can show me a great time as well. Oh please, you're making me blush again. I like it. You do your fair share of sweet talking me as well, you know. Don't sell yourself short.

i respect anons who post their waifu's lewds greatly.

That's not lewd... this is lewd

I know it sucks just like most anime these days :o
pitbull but it was a baby still very big for a baby ;-;

Fuck it. One more then.

Should I know what this bullshit is. Why do i see it so often.

(:o)
Don't be ashamed, you should let people know you're banging me.
Even the leftist know it's a bad idea but they don't care because they love money!

It's shitty spam, just report it.

would you let me fuck you in public? :o

oh yes im sure you have an even nicer body to play with. good that is the goal. Well I always feel like I could do better so yeah.

only if you can make me scream

Does ur mum know ur such a fag?

Ow, and now everything sounds more sad, was he just playing around?

You have to make me moan to:o

I hate anime that starts with the opening theme.

I remember that pic was once accompanied by a decent user, come to visit /waifu/

I don't know what happened though, seems someone is trying to make it a meme now.

no but thats okay my interests are my own and im not hurting a thing

>now
Cute pic tho, keep dumping your Rumias.

nothing worse than sitting down with some chips and beer to watch anime, watching the first 2 minutes, then needing to skip the garbage theme
he might have idk i was out while it happened

I'm just fucking with you dude. I'm on Sup Forums at 5 in the morning talking about waifus. And I just got done posting 3 pics of an underage squid girl with a loaded .45 on my lap contemplating if I should swallow a bullet.

claimed again

>loaded .45
Pics pls

That's why you use a quality .mkv that tells you when the opening starts and ends, etc.
I avoid greasy food while I'm on my computer anyway.

You were supposed to say "I hate anime" here.

Them feet

Well whatever happened it's a big shame they couldn't be friends or anything.

Take a picture with what? I dont have a camera. It's not even my gun, it's my room mates.

My body is all yours, to do with what you like~. Honestly i think i suck at this, like i feel i'm barely able to keep up.

Does it really count as underage though? Since she's technically not human. Also post more before you do.

Flatterer~! Ok, one more.

I'll be borrowing that Miku too, I know someone who will enjoy it. :3

you shouldnt. there is always a chance things will get better and thats when it tastes so sweet. I myself have turned the idea around but I cant stand the idea of knowing that I could maybe find something I love again. Overall im just an emotional faggot so what do i know
Well I would ask what you like. same I was only ever close to one girl but never in a too sexual way if that makes sense

i can make that happen

I don't actually eat when watching anime and you know I hate alcohol

and I haven't watched anime in months

I hate anime
well I don't really like dogs in the first place so I wouldn't trust it :o

you should add me on telegram :o

Thanks for trying to make me feel better. I'm gonna get off now, i have work in 5 hours.

I forgot how broken my Blitzball team was.

no problem and maybe try to get a bit more sleep next time. usually helps to make you feel refreshed

Take it as flatter if you want but Rumia is one of my favourite 2hus. I don't have a definite favourite but that's possibly because I never played any of the games and just save random moe blob pics.

What made you hate anime? Lucky Star I assume.

How broken are we talking about here?
Obligatory online multiplayer blitzball when?

>work in 5 hours
That's a familiar predicament... Goodnight user!

Well i've never met a Pitbull so i wouldn't know but it was just a lil puppy.

I assume you've never seen a golden though, they're incredibly sweet.

golden dog? :o
I gave up on anime when that dude fucked his sister and not the goth

I think i would rather you just feel your way around for yourself, more exciting that way. Yeah i get what you mean. though it seems like you're better than i am. My social skills are a fucking joke.

I have Brother and Tidus at stupid levels as frontliners, Kyou as centre, Miyu as catcher. Brother can drag a team of non-Guado or Al Bhed behind him. I went 10-0 against the Ronso. Capturing me against Kilika now.
>when?
It wont happen. Meta is too ingrained.

well then it seems I have my work cut out for me. I can write a little bit but if I was asked to say any of these I would choke

Yes, a Golden Retriever, they're sweeter than a Dairy Queen cake!

A lot of people seem to be butthurt at Oreimo ending.

Then make a whole standalone game where it would be more balanced.

Good luck convincing them of that.

It's 4am I need to fap and sleep

later gators

oh my that is a great outfit

and yeah I should really watch that anime :o
sounds like a tasty dog!

can i help you fap?

Stella claimed

i would if i could, but talking to people outside of threads would be a mistake for me. bye now~

No not like that! but trust me they're amazing to have.

Uploading it now. Add me on Discord, you're in both the chats I am.

Alright, Im outtie 5000 to sleep.
Bye.
>Whoops what's this?

You might have to do a little overtime~. I probly wouldn't have a problem saying this stuff out loud, but the lines just wouldn't come to me quick enough.

Good morning everyone

You still here Sono user?

Morning Chara. Though it's technically still night for me. But thats not important.

thats fine long nights are my favorites. I mean someone saying that and meaning it would be enough to make me feel awkward

Morning.

Pink.

Why weren't you fapping while browsing thread? Nini.

I had hopes someone would make an amateur fan game of decent quality, sometimes a browser game project would pop up but none that I know went through.

Wait what? Uploading what? Well sure.

Greetings Honoka!
How was your day?

morning Rory, what've you been up too?

Also hey there smug

good morning chara

Jerusalem calimed

Will you be taking it back from the yids

I'm sure we'd have plenty of long nights, no sleep until morning. It would be fun though.

> Honoka
It was pretty good actually. How about yours?

Deus Vult!

Miku.

Alicu.

Helping dad level his pool area, cleaning outside, dealing with a dental abcess. Almost the usual.

oh im sure we would. Im sure you would do almost anything i asked. I already dont sleep till morning but at least i would be doing something. Well yeah but between never doing things before and not wanting to upset someone i would be a nervous wreck

How was your day so far?

Deus Vult

I-I meant Hanako!

Well, I just got up and it's 12:30 pm. I'm enjoying the day so far

oh, that sounds fun... I mean besides the abcess. How did that happen?

Wisdom teeth crushing up my lower teeth. The ones with fillings are basically shards. So I need some teeth pulled.

Stellu

ive had a pretty fun day from grinding wot eating tiramisu ice cream and now flirting with hanako. its been pretty nice

Arisu.

Arisu.
I'm obssesed over you.

O-ouch.... That sounds incredibly painful. I suppose you get an anesthesia shot to ease the pain?

That does sound nice indeed. I just woke up and don't know what to do now... probably eating or something.

Well if it's with you, i can be quite obedient. Yeah i feel you. Plus it would be a lot harder to RP with voices. It wouldn't be easy.

Haha it's alright. Nice. Well you got a good start, hopefully the day continues like that.

eat and lay about for a bit yeah

Only when I pull the teeth

Cirno claimed

Hope so too. It's pretty fun and cute watching you and smug flirt

will do that then, see ya

I'm just glad my wisdom teeth weren't such bitches

Dont worry ill treat you very well. I dont think I could be convincing enough with my voice