Tfw can't laugh

>tfw can't laugh
I have literally not laughed in about 7 months. At all. Not even a chuckle or amused smile.

And it's not that I don't find anything funny. I find things amusing, and I understand that they're funny and why they're funny, but it's like the trigger to physically manifest that amusement is gone. And it really sucks.

I remember the few times I laughed this year were only when it was something EXTREMELY hilarious, and it was a massive burst of tears in my eyes my gut is hurting type of laugh. I miss that. I want to have that more. But I can't. I don't know why.

I'm on Zoloft and Depakote treating my bipolar depression, but I started that 3 months ago, and this has been going on for years.

It's not that I'm depressed either, because I don't FEEL depressed. I can function fine other than this fucking laughing thing.

The fuck is wrong with me? Anyone else have this issue? I want to laugh again Sup Forums. Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYHTr2Z82Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ylyl thread

They don't work.
I've tried almost every ylyl I can find on here since 2014 and they just don't fucking work. Not even the ones that have shit tons of replies.

Get some retarded friends and play a PC game with them. I've been playing Overwatch from early morning to 1 am today and I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.

If you're serious, I'm legitimately concerned. What is your life like? Do you have close friends? Do you go out often with them? Family? What is your occupation?

get off Sup Forums then idiot, not even Sup Forums just Sup Forums, it's the least funny board on the whole site

lol, the ones that have a shit ton of replies are filled with if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight and banana

plus webms are limited to 2 mb and cant play sound, lol hiroshima hates Sup Forums

Since this post concerns friends, and my situation my 'friends' is a kind of strange one, then I'll include the response below since its related.

Right, friends.
Well, back in 2011 I started frequenting a forum, and I met a bunch of cool people I like, and I've been hanging around them ever since, but I don't feel like I'm included in anything they do. I have to kind of go out of my way to contact them. They NEVER contact me. And when I do contact them they usually get annoyed with me and ask me to stop sending them links or something. I also find it very hard to approach them and talk to them. When we do VOIP shit, I guess my style of humor is overbearing and my means of trying to connect to them are shitty, because they frequently get fed up with me. I've been told to be quiet or shut up multiple times. I feel like they aren't my real friends. But I like them though. I think they're all cool people. When I sit silently in VOIP sessions and listen to them interact they're all pretty damn chill and cool, but it's like I can't include myself with them. It fucking sucks. And I don't know how to either. I've kind of built up a reputation around the group as an autist too, because of my behavior, and I feel like if I try to stop now it's too late because that's what I've been known as for so long. There's no salvaging the relationship.

I want to try to move on and find a better group of friends, friends I can start anew with. I've thought of abandoning my Steam and online alias and just starting anew, but it'd just be such a big endeavor. Plus, I feel like even though they might not seem to think of me, one of them eventually will get curious and try to dig up what happened to me.

As for my life, I'm 18, I live at home. I have had one job, quit it after anxiety, but I just got my GED and I'm studying for college. I have no car. I don't really know what to do with my time other than read and study for the TSI exam.

Oh man. I know what your problem is and you just gave me the answer. It's your friends. You have a terrible group of friends. You need to network. Trust me when I say that someone out there is down to be friends with an autist like you and will actually enjoy your company. College will be your lifesaver if you manage to talk to people. Just branch out fam, you can laugh with good people.

[cont]
As for close friends, neigh. Not any. I have a single IRL friend from before I dropped out of middle school I still talk to, and I feel like I've grown too far away from him, in terms of interests and personality. He's still the closest I've ever been to someone. Close enough to talk to him about my suicidal thoughts all those years ago. I still have to go out of my way to speak to him though.

As for going out, nope. I don't go out much. Not with my friend or anything. I do enjoy walking around and biking though. That's it.

Family, I have a pretty ok family. They care for me, even though I like to be an ass to them sometimes. My brother is kind of a massive faggot. He's 24, sleeps until 4 pm, plays Xbox all night, smokes weed, and does nothing all day. Also bad mouths my mom from time to time. I also have to share a room with him. He's very fucking loud. I don't like loud noises, so I have to wear ear plugs alot, even though they hurt the shit out of my ears. I still managed to study and grab a GED though with honors so I guess it all is ok. Still, with him talking so loud, he's kind of embarrassing to me and I'm self conscious to where when I'm in VOIP I don't use my mic much and my text messages annoy people.

As for occupation, I guess I'm a programmer. I'm very insecure about my skill and ability. I've been doing it for 3 years now and I'm too afraid to try to freelance or do anything note worthy. I've made some projects here and there though.

I guess I'm kind of a pathetic individual from these posts, but I was much worse. If it weren't for me looking at my brother and wising up to what my future looked like, I probably wouldn't have started my medication and GED. I probably would be dead. I'm proud to be alive. I am proud to be blessed with a semi functioning brain aside from aspergers and sensory integration disorder. I want to keep moving forward but it's scary as fuck.

You got it man. You just need to talk to more people. How's that zoloft working out for ya?

Well, right now I'm just trying to work out my math skills.

See, in school, no matter what I did I was horrible at math and could never get better at it. But when I dropped out I kinda just stagnated and just played CS:S and GO all damn day, and when my parents divorced(it was a very horrible experience, being stuck in my room listening to them fight all day. I think that contributed to alot of stress and depression.)I started to actually seriously work on it, and I managed to pass my math portion of the GED with a 158 out of a possible 200. Not honors, but pretty OK considering my history.

I still have trouble fucking doing long division, yet I can do algebraic equations with quadratics and radicals. Doesn't make sense to me.

I read the Texas college entry test doesn't let you have a calculator, which means the one thing that probably kept me from bombing the GED math portion is gone, so I'm extremely scared now. I'm trying to study as hard as I possibly can to do this shit.

Well, my Zoloft is working out ok, I don't have maddening mood swings now and I don't want to die anymore, but I feel irritable. I get annoyed extremely easy now with my family members, even though I don't mean to. I try to keep a lid the best I can on it. I've also noticed the Zoloft has made me kind of combative. I used to be meek as shit in public but now I'm boldly walking around and putting myself out there. I'm not afraid of talking to people or being around them now. I guess my personality is developing a bit without the fucking fog of depression looming. Feels nice.

Still irritability aside, I also have minor ADHD that I'm trying to fight my therapist over to get medication for. She wants to put me on Wellbutrin for it, which I've read about.

For my ADHD, I find it very hard to read books, because my mind constantly races and I have to keep re-reading paragraphs over and over again, and I misread words as something else and I try to read ahead and shit

i just told some jobless poor asshole that picked a fight with me to go back to mexico and beg for taco beans that made me laugh pretty hard

Well, I found that kind of amusing I guess. Still not laugh.

Felt my heart jump a bit on that one. That's usually as far as it goes. Maybe I have something physically wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYHTr2Z82Ao

op i know you laughed at this one...

Check em, you'll laugh at this

>715666666

It's faggot

Bump.
Anyone else have some advice? I'm not sure how to go about branching out and finding new friends. I found my current crop on a smallish forum. Anyone got something like that?

Take some acid. Not only will you laugh, hopefully you'll abandon all this faggottry too.

bump