What would Sup Forums be like if all the posters were white?

What would Sup Forums be like if all the posters were white?

I think we'd miss the Americans rather quickly.

They're too fat to miss :^)

flags will become rarer and rarer, the American, Canadian and Australian flags will go extinct.

Kneel to Mecca.

Half the South American posters gone

They are kneeling towards the red light district though, which is one street behind there.

t. heo van gogh

*braaaaap*

Plus Sup Forums would lose 70% of its memes, and this lack of satire will cause it to be Sup Forums

i'd be bored t b h
i come here instead of Sup Forums because i know all the brown people come to this board (because they get bullied out of Sup Forums) and i am not into circle jerking at all i just want to vent at brown pople how much i hate them

i'd probably just leave

Would turn into:

>MY COUNTRY > YOUR COUNTRY

Yes this never happens in the current multicultural utopia

gr8 post tbqh

tbf most of the guys who actually talk to the girls at the windows in de wallen are arab guys trying to haggle

It would be worse but if there would be no diaspora the board would be perfect

In Utrecht I once saw an Imam going from the mosque into a prostitutes door lol.

Boring.

X-----D

AHHAHAHAHHHHAAAAA

More roundeye-shitposts, pls no

MUSLIM HYPOCRITES LMFAO TBQH

t. Ahmed al Burgani

pls no

People would start to bragging about who is more white judging by skull form

no you have it wrong. i am sincerely laughing. but it bitter too. i dislike the hypocrite.

We'd still fight each others.

All the Sup Forums posters are gone, because no one is white.

There wouldn't be posts from Western flags defending 3rd world immigration

kek
on a similar note, my uncle was a police officer and said that they arrested an orthodox rabbi for kerb crawling, he was held overnight
the guy was having a full on panic attack, would not stop crying and eventually bashed his own head against the wall of his holding cell so many times he knocked himself out and had to be taken to hospital

A circle jerk like stormfront desu
And I'd be gone which would make you happier

But my country>your country discussion already happens with brown people on Sup Forums

Boring and autistic

Wait...

empty

Might aswell call it /arg/ at that point desu