rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1858497
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Unironically best kino of the year

>I am now the v-vitch

seriously?

the world was different back then

enjoy is a strong word for it

fucking despise that goat. i hope someone make a good shawarma out of that bitch

Beautiful but boring

Their house was so small.
How does one even get privacy to fap?

wouldst thou delet this?

>Puritans
>Fapping
>Ever

Burn, heretic.

Didnt the brother rape his sister by that river though

What? No.

Honestly, the bubble butt scene (even though a double) at the end really paid off for me. I knew that devil was going to get fresh meat for the fire and she was going to live deliciously.

I wouldn't say 'enjoy' is the word for it, but it was definitely a well made movie in my opinion. The theater experience can be iffy though and ruin the entire movie for you.

When I went there were maybe 20 people and it was dead silent most of the time, especially after that scene with the crow. It took people a good minute or so to actually get out of their seats after the ending scene since they were still petrified (including myself).

Starring at her tits =/= rape

Movie didnt do much for me. Kind of boring, not scary. Ending went full blown retard "people cant understand subtle shit, witches and devil needed"

bitch might look like an alien but she is beautiful

>you will never be the strong male figure Thomasin so clearly needs

jdimsa

It failed to be a horror movie for me, but as an historical fiction thriller/drama type thing it was pretty good at that. I think the ending could have lost the whole flying up in the air sequence, it killed any subtly such an ending should have been for the type of movie it was.

when the father was talking about bringing her into town to find a family to put her with i got some feels. wish i could buy a thomasin ;_;

beautiful cinematography, the atmosphere was also great, very eerie and that feeling of the unknown, and undiscovered country. The lack of music and moments of silence also helped the film immensely, as it added more to the creepiness of being isolated in the woods.

The little girl Mercy was annoying and creepy. The mom was annoying (but she even confesses she was being a "harpy"). The witch was creepy when we were looking at her naked body from behind, like a fat Gollum or something. And the religious symbolism and tones distinguished this from the typical horror films.

I totally understand how people feel about the ending, but the more I thought about it I kind of liked it. You could say that it was all in their head, but scenes like the apple in the mouth, the shed being torn apart, and the witch walking around in the woods already pushed the paranormal concept out there. The ending just drove home that the evil was all real and she gave into it, not realizing her mistake till it was too late.

Meh

It was so boring I fell asleep.

Children are not scary.

They did a really good job on making her look unattractive.

At any rate, all of you should follow her on IG.

nope

Bitch just needed to become a vvitch, plain and simple.

When I went people mostly laughed and this one guy said out loud "this is stupid" every few minutes.

What a fag

>At any rate, all of you should follow her on IG.
>No lewds
Fuck right off m8

Go on

thomasin is best new waifu

patience my brother
there is definitely great potential for lewdness in her

I enjoyed the excessively northern accents.

Check your priviledge shitlord

hush waife

She's fucking gorgeous. Seems quite pure, don't sully.

MODS!!!

Meh

ey up, cock

Good movie, Thoamsin and the Father was super good actors for this.

purity is overrated
i am hoping she goes down the lewd route

>satan kills her entire family
>oh well might as well join satan

someone post the shot of her ass at the end now

this pls

I wanna fuck her face

Surely that's the logical recourse?

im going to sin to this image

SIN
SIN
SIN
SINNNNNN

it's probably not her actual butt
still nice tho

DELETE THIS

i want her to lewd me inthe butt

GODDAMMIT, FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, IT IS NOT HER ASS!!! IT IS A FUCKING BODY DOUBLE!!!

i feel you desu
she has a seriously sexy mouth

Why didn't the witch just kill them all at once

either that or try walking to the closest village and either die along the way or getting burned as a witch

Somebody redpill me on goats.

I know Templars were accused of worshipping Saracen goat heads, either through coerced confession or through incorporation of Islamic aspects into their worship; hence Baphomet, but where does the goat imagery begin?

I've heard that the term scapegoat originates from djins and demons being exorcised into goats as a safe way to contain malevolent spirits. Is that an early Abrahamic thing, or does it date back before that?

>Why didn't the witch just kill them all at once
Why? The way they went about it was effective in totality.
>Got a nice baby sacrifice
>Got a boys virginity and possibly used him as a disease vector
>Killed the strongest adult without any trouble
>Psyop'd the mother into getting herself killed/killing Thomasin
>Got the two young, fat ones, alive, ready for the pot
>Successfully converted Thomasin, the one most primed for Witchdom
>Didn't lose or even expose a single witch.
>gg ez

Haven't seen this and don't plan to, but does the goat talk?

I like alcohol but fetal alcohol isn't cool.

Yes.

how did they snatch the baby even

i guess its witchcraft aka doesnt need explanation

what is a disease vector

what did they gain by eating the 2 kids

how would they even lose a witch

Yes, but only very briefly, offscreen, at the end.

>how did they snatch the baby even
They ran out and grabbed it. Assume that they were hiding closer than the woods themselves, possible in a dike or a bush.
>what is a disease vector
A person (or thing) who carries and transmits a disease. It's possible that the witches deliberately made Caleb ill (he was clearly sick) and sent him back to infect his family. Only reason I could fathom they'd send him back.
>what did they gain by eating the 2 kids
Witches were said to cannibals, they liked to eat people and two fat kids are typically considered delicacies for witches in similar folk tales.
>how would they even lose a witch
If they had out right massacred the family, they would have increased the likelihood of exposing their coven and in turn having a bigger, angrier and better armed force finding them.

Terrible movie.

>
>
>how did they snatch the baby even
>i guess its witchcraft aka doesnt need explanation
They can fly. I know it's a silly image, but they could just have been hovering out of sight.
>what is a disease vector
Something through which a disease can be delivered.
>what did they gain by eating the 2 kids
Calories?
>how would they even lose a witch
Will/The Father was the biggest threat, that's why they had to sow discontent and turn him against the family. He could easily have chopped one up with his hatchet, and luring caleb out also eliminated the gun.

brilliant deconstruction thanks for this.

only thing i was confused about was the man (?) standing behind the goat near the end. i assumed it was him talking and not the goat. or did he not even exist?

Oh God, my Lord, I now begin.
Oh help me, and I’ll leave my sin.
For I repent and thou shall be,
through evil I will turn to thee.
None ever shall destroy my faith,
for I repent and thou shall be.

thanks good explanation

The goat is satan, who has many forms.

Comes from the God Pan

well i knew that

this movie is so good i'll end up watching it again which i almost never do

Apparently that connection is only a result of Pans popularity in the Victorian Neopagan revivalism.

>baby's first movie that isn't action/capeshit

>took people a good minute or so to actually get out of their seats after the ending scene since they were still petrified
sure they weren't just asleep?

For you, maybe.

I'm 12 and I loved it

Excellent burn. Really shows the age group of your average Witch fan.

Samefag

Retard

Reminder that her ass at the end is just a body double and the real Thomasin actress is way flatter.

Grasping at straws

Deliciously

>the real Thomasin actress is way flatter.
prove it

Legit, unfiltered opinions, is this a good movie? I've been meaning to see it but I'm not 100%.

yes please

I enjoyed it. Have not seen the film yet.

Oh my. Um. Where is the uncensored version. Y'know. So I can report it.

Material design is so hideous. You should delete your post before I get cancer

Upper right corner famalam

No, it's bad. Only waifufags and children looking for something "deeper" than a marvel movie.

oh my

her mouth fills me with sinful thoughts

I made the mistake of going in with high expectations and was disappointed. If I'd gone in expecting it to be shit I might have been pleasantly surprised. Probably not though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet#Eliphas_L.C3.A9vi

I'd rather keep posting until you get it but I wouldn't need to try hard since you're probably reddit cross cancer already.

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1858497

that goat is hung like a horse

Yine I dideth enjoyeth thy spooky kino

that would explain why he's so smug

Stifle thine thoughts until our marriage date

I want to SIN all over her face.

You goddamn mobile poster. You have no shame, shitting up this board with your currynigger UI

But prior to the King Phillips subjugation of the Templar Order, what was the significance of the goat? Assuming that the accusations against the order were fabricated, why was the image of the goat head chosen to be so heinous?

Assuming that the Saracens actually provided the Templars the tradition of goat worship, why on earth were the muslims praising a false idol?