How do you know when you're in love, Sup Forums?

How do you know when you're in love, Sup Forums?

You turn into a bigger faggot than normal

How do you know when you are hungry, thirsty or sleepy?
Stop asking stupid questions.

When it's over.

inb4 completely retarded faggot bullshit
fuck you op

When you've lost them

when it's over

HIVEMIND

you simultaneously feel like your more alive than ever and you want to kill yourself whenever you think of them.

When you want to cuddle after sex.

This is all bullshit. You'll know when you find the right person. If it's over it's over for a reason, and that's because you didn't love them.

When you find out that you want to help that person, no matter how fucked up they are currently.

Sounds like someone I met recently

When you ask questions like this

If you have to ask, you're not.

Yeah, but what if you truly love the other person but they don't love you and break up with you? That's one situation where you'd probably know. EVEN when it's over.

Congratulations. Now get married.

That's pretty good. Like when you still want to drive someone home after a drunken fit and passing out. Or when they're really sick and you want to take care of them despite being contagious as fuck.

Well that's tough shit for you, you're out of luck

Yea like filling a girl up with hard liquor and make her ride the dick as she passes out
love is incredible

You feel it in your pee pee. You'll get a tingling feeling in your peeper when you see her. Thats Jesus's way of telling you to perform coitus and form a physical bond.

oh god, if that's your definition of love, no wonder most people can't have a decent relationship.

love is when you put your walls down and trust a person completely. and it has to be mutual. you can't love someone who doesn't love you back. that's just being obsessed.
the feeling of loving and being loved is what closes the cycle. you can feel it in the moment when you look into each other's eyes and you long to be even closer and you can't even describe the burning desire and infinite fondness with words, other than "love".

When you get a phone call and rush to answer it, hoping its her/him and just get pissed off if its anyone else for wasting your time. When you're the weeks into a fu-fent bender and try to quit, and shes by your side for every free hour she has to make you comfortable, when shes bi-polar and you find this out two months into the relationship and you do your best to deal with her abuse, and shit talking, and try to talk it out, and after 3 years of putting up with each other, you've already chocked her out cold on three separate occasions, till just last month she was saying some end of the relationship type shit and you head-butt her and literally throw her out of your house and haven't heard from her since.
I miss her. Hate fucked the shit out of that bitch.

love can be destructive.
You can love someone but end up hurting her or get hurt by her or start destroying both of your lives by doing things that are not good for you.
It can be the best decision to let go and stop the relationship, especially since change moves you forward while being in a steady and comfy relationship keeps you stuck

Do both people have to be drunk?

You cut off your ear and send it to them

Most people can't have decent relationships because they think that sex is love. Sex isn't love. Sex is pleasure for cummies. Love isn't love in that sense, the correct term to use for that is "cum is cum".

If anything, people have bad relationships because of your definition. If two partners believe they love each other because they had sex that one time, then of course it's going to be filled with cheating because they'll also believe that they love other people who they're physically intimate with. By your definition, what's stopping them from mutually loving multiple people?

then why do I still sometimes wonder if I really love her?

I agree

1. nice strawman. i don't know where you read that "sex is love" argument into my statement, but all i said was that love is a mixture of mutual desire, fondness and trust.

2. yes, i do believe it is possible to love multiple people. especially when it comes to long term relationships, desire is often replaced with safety and respect. which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it can endanger an otherwise healthy relationship.

because you're obsessed. if you love someone, you know.

When you give me tree fiddy

Can you fap to her? If yes then you're not in love, if no then you're really in love

When someone is more important than yourself for you. When you think all time of her. When it makes you smoke to see her. When you have butterflies in stomach. When you feel like you could cuddle everyone.

Bullshit. What are you, 12?

that's infatuation in the first 2 years.
love is deeper than that.

I can't fap to my mum. Now I'm confused

>he refers to logical fallacies
pro tip: don't use them anywhere outside of Sup Forums. they're absolute garbage.

I wasn't referring to your comment with that sentence. I was referring to real life, you know, how it actually is. If you don't know where someone got something, try thinking outside of your own post.

And do you see polyamerous marriage popular anywhere? Do you ever hear about it being a legitimately sustainable thing? Have you ever heard about it being a thing for more than 10 years? No? Then obviously loving multiple people in a romantic way doesn't work. It only leads to breeding envy, jealousy, and hatred toward you and to those around you.

Desire is only replaced with more desire. Once you finish having sex with someone you just met, you don't think of thoughts of security and trust with that person, all you're thinking about is "when can i cum again".

You've never been in any kind of serious real relationship, obviously, since you're referring to long distance relationships, so I think it's best that you don't try spouting your opinion just yet.

>because you're obsessed. if you love someone, you know.
I was trying to get at the fact that sometimes the feelings of obsession are gone or weakened.
So basically it turns into you being in love because you are used to loving that person while actually not having those feelings anymore

You fuck your brains out for about 6-7-8 months. After that, if you still want her, you are in love.

I think the first sentence is the best description. Love is when you don't act egoistic because the other one is such important for you

dude, you're making assumptions, stating personal opinions and still manage to misinterpret the outcome.

no, polyamorous marriages aren't popular because they aren't legal. what's your fucking point? marriage isn't proof for a working relationship.
and yes, i hear of it being a sustainable thing. there are books about it. documentaries. internet communities. just because something is out of your sight doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
and just because you can't imagine having more than one partner and those partners having others as well without feeling jealousy... well that's your problem. who are you to define other people's happiness?
that's pretty much your whole statement. you're judging the situation by projecting your attitude onto others.

and no, you're wrong about the last thing too. i've had many relationships, the longest lasting over 6 years and none of them were long distance.
so please go fuck yourself.

yea that's sad. but it's not love, it's the afterglow, the reminiscence of something important to you. sometimes you just have to let go.

i can agree with that. but it's also important that in this moment when you're most selfless, the other part would never exploit it, because of the depth of your mutual respect and, of course, love.

My "assumptions" are stuff you can observe in the real world.

Polyamorous marriages aren't legal because they aren't popular. Gay marriage gained legality because it was popular enough by the mainstream population in America. Obviously, if people supported it and saw good in it, then it'd be legal. But guess what, no one thinks its a good thing because it's still illegal.

>i've read a book on it
I've also read a book on why the age of consent should be brought down to the age of 8. I've also read articles on why crack cocain is good. I've also seen websites supporting post-natal abortion. Just because it's out there doesn't mean that it's automatically self-sufficient and good.

and that's just it. it isn't happiness. that's desire. they desire to have cummies.

>it's another "who are you to judge" argument
go back to tumblr
Who are you to define what my definition of happiness is?

I can lie, too. I've fucked your mother twice and gave birth to you. :^)

It doesn't work on degenerate faggots who fap to anything with a heartbeat

You can say you are fully in love with someone when you live with them for 1.5-2 years and still love each other and get along with most things.