Is it wrong that i actually enjoy jerking off over my cousin? What does Sup Forums think? Rate if you wish

Is it wrong that i actually enjoy jerking off over my cousin? What does Sup Forums think? Rate if you wish

There are fathers jerk off to their daughters.. so you still are pretty normal

If i were you i would do the same Think xD

No one cares. It's your life. Is it interfering with your regular life? Nope? Then stop being an attention seeking faggot.

As for the ethics, it's your cousin not your 9 year old sister.

More pics? Please

me and my cousin 69d when we were 11

have you ever tried to fuck her?

More ass pics? Would love to fuck her silly

Can we get a story?

No. It's just jerking off. Now I do think it's a little weird, but you aren't fucking your cousin.

your cousin sounds like fun

Yes. A real man would have fucked her already. She looks British, so she's probably easy as fuck.

Please more.I think you have posted her here before.

My cousin on right. Would love to fuck her and eat her out all day.

Waaay too fucking short. What is she, like 5'1" or something stupid like that?

Mmmmm hot!

My dicks getting hard now

Holy shit more ass please! God damn I just want to fuck her doggy style and see that ass jiggle so much

just fucking do it user.

Perfection! I want to smack that ass so fucking hard before I slam her ass rough with my cock

News flash...dressing like that means shes an attention seeking whore. If your around her much comment on how good she looks, hair, eyes, etc. Unless your ugly, autistic or an idiot you can probably get that pussy. Pro tip...get her drunk

this user right here just gave you the best advice

What chest size are those jeans?

i jerked off to your cousin before user, a while back last time you posted her, had a mighty strong nut over that ass and those thighs of hers. you should do more than just jerk off to her user, you should cause your penis to interact with her vagina

Sluts just asking to get throat fucked hard

is she wearing fucking mom jeans

why does she make the same fucking retarded face in every pic she takes of herself

I bet she gives everyone a blow job if they just asks. She looks like she needs to suck on cock daily and fill her throat with as much cum as she can

I just want to pin her down and slam that asshole

Basic bitch 101

Asking for a bukkake

Has she made anyone cum yet?

I find it interesting how it is only you sick white fucks with these crazy fetishes on here. Very few from other races into this shit like you white fuckers are.

You guys can't say niggers are into incest because I have yet to see a thread like this with a nigger even once.

She's getting trashier with every pic. In a bad britslag way. I'm afraid I'll get an STD just from looking.

You wont get an std from throat fucking her and stopping her from speaking

I haven't seen the thread on here, but have talked to some in the past. it happens. Just not as publicly as this.

>he actually thinks you can't get STD's from oral

haha he's kinda special

nah
she's banging

bro, I want her ass

Bet she knows how to ride a dick like a little fucking whore

that cousin of yours is gonna make me cum and I wanna cum in her asshole

Make that little whore all yours, claim her by planting your seed in her asshole

yess, cumming inside that sexy whores asshole

well but he is on Sup Forums sooooo

I jerk off over my cousin all the time

If that pic is your cousin? Then no. It's not wrong. If she was my cousin, i'd be jerking off to her too. Hell, I'd try to actually get in her pants. No shame in my game. I grabbed my cousins tits when we were younger. She responded by grabbing my cock. We never fucked, but we grinded on each other. Was pretty epic. We've since grown apart and don't communicate anymore, but I remember those times quite fondly. :)

she should've jerked you off that first time

I'm one of them. I would never fuck my daughter, but I have jerked off to the THOUGHT of fucking her several times. I really don't fucking care. I'd never hurt her, so it's irrelevant.

sexy, whichever one she is

I wish she would have. I would have let her. It never happened though. But, grinding my dick against her pussy (we were both fully clothed) was still pretty epic. We were both young back then so those are the times when grinding used to be the coolest thing ever. I enjoyed it. But man.. a handjob would have been fanfuckingtastic.

She's on the left, her friend Marie is on the right yeah both are hot

I'd honestly still take the grinding myself

moar omg

Get a girlfriend or crush on someone else. You are too attracted to her, which shows you do not have any intimate relationships with any women.

How did you get all these pictires OP?

maybe his cousin likes modelling shit for him?