Also share your images..

> Feminism
No

> Fake feminism and all that hipster shit that comes with it
Yes, definitely.

hey fagget. no taking pictures on the bus

more like individualism

No, stupidity is.

It's only natural for groups with similarities to group and look out for each other.

Is it wrong to ask for equality? No, but when taken to extremes they push for something and take advantage of the situation to push for benefits that's the opposite of equality. That's the cancer. At least imo

Still want my girl to cook, clean and bend over when I ask though.

literally who cares?

What's wrong in this picture?

the most funny and ironic thing about feminists is that they always say shit like "feminine stuff is superior" while they look manlier than me and I'm a hairy dude ffs..Why are feminazis so manly in attitude and looks alike?

Well I'd have given my seat to the old man.

too many Brazilians

Maybe they offered and he said no

The cancer is called
>Confirmation Bias

Urban Dictionary is your friend.

Doubt it.
He can barely stand on his feet.

It looks like a city bus. Probably a short ride

What a dumb reason.
Are you a feminist?

Yes, there is something wrong about asking for equality.

Equality isn't justice.

The man is talking to the woman sitting at front, so he probably wasn't all that interested in sitting down with his back to the woman he's talking to...

She's not getting dicked down right now.

Maybe, Though women don't do that. Ever.

Not sure what kind of city you live in, but It takes me an hour to get from A to B in my city with bus.

Why is Bernie Sanders riding the bus? Nigga needs a job now.

i hope both she and the baby died in child labor

2000 GBP isn't much.

This one gets them raging

Woman reading newspaper.
Fake ass shit.

Roll to see what scent will you get tonight!

Above 5 means you aint getting any pus braw

Because masculinity is tied irrevocably to strength and authority in the human psyche.

99.9% of human cultures in our history have been patriarchal for a reason.

Pretty well said.

Genetically inferior detected

Damn, I'm thinking about going completely bald (due to starting hairloss)

Don't ruin it for me m8

i guess feminazis actually want to be men but they are too afraid to admit, because that will fuck up all their bullshit narative

you can be bald and still look nice with a beard.

If he only knew that just by breathing hes oppresing these period leakers.

I'm all for eugenics but not telling your husband is fucked.

I don't really care about how I look as a bald guy.

But I live in Germany and bald guys are usually pigeonholed as nazis

Yay for eugenics!

This shit never actually happends. A dude made up this fake ass story that is not even realistic

Just cut ot really short, but don't shave. Shaving makes you look like a literal fag.

is germany that fucked? can't a guy lose hair? that country is being sieged by muslim savages and they throw a tantrum when some randm dude naturally loses hair? fuck...and I can't belive I wanted to live there once..now I don't want to anymore

No fkn shit Moron......its a day in the life of a woman retard

> spending this much time being upset over something that doesnt affect you

damn, you people are true autist

Am I missing simething? Whats this pic got to do with feminism?

>implying people dont come here to have emotionally charged discussions

OP thinks that we women sitting down are using feminism as an excuse to not let the old man have their seat..

Hair is very thin at the top of my head, not on the sides.

I'd look retarded if I cut it really short because hair would only be visible on the sides.

tbh I don't want to deal with shit like that at the age of 24

It's not fake feminism anymore, this is what the 3rd wave of feminism looks like whether you like it or not.

>Offer old guy your seat
>He gets offended by the implications
>Awkward situation

I've found it's best just to go through life on autopilot and minimise all interaction with people. People are cunts who will take things the wrong way no matter how nice you try to be. I don't even make eye contact with them. I don't hold it against anyone on that bus for not giving up their seat.

Not to mention there's literally 0 negative difference with standing compared to sitting from a physiological point of view, actually standing is healthier in every possible way.

THE * women. sorry

Woman doesn't make room for the old timer in the back. It is assumed that she thinks woman rights > old people rights. Something like this.

I thought that was just white men in general.

Yes. All feminists should be raped and murdered.

3rd wave of feminism is fake feminism.

Wake me up when the 4th wave hits.

There won't be a 4th wave, because the 3rd wave will get the job done.

I don't know what this picture has to do with feminism though, this is just women shit

After the 3rd wave
absolutely no "job" will be done. Ever.

he might have been any number of things in his youth..so he can stand , he knows the risks of public transport

this was a very enjoyable read

egalitarianism is alright
feminism is just fuckin stupid

I know some people who deal with this shit, three options i encountered:
a) Wear a nig-cap at all times.
b) Cut it short and try to be seen as intelligent.
c) let the remaining hair grow long and look like a fucking disaster, loose all remaining self confidence and start to play wow again.

well, you know, she could stop having fucking children.

Truth be told:
The chicks realized that they could just sit back and enjoy their free holidays as they were sure that nobody would let them starve.
They didn't play the game and got most out of this even though it's kind of a dick move to do so.
They probably COULD have done something but felt (and were right) that they'd get away with not doing so.

And what would you do Sup Forums if you got on this bus? Yeah you'd just stand like a cuck. That's right.

You obviously dont know shit. Likes has nothing to do with looks. I know a fat ugly girl who happends to be popular, and she has 100 + likes on her facebook pics. And I know absolutely gorgeous girls who dont really have much of a social circle because they are normal and dont party crazy and have a few friends, and they have around 5-30 likes on they facebook pics. And no girls get hundrets of likes like that. I am a female too, I am what society consider pretty looking, but I am not specially popular, and get 10-20 likes every time I post a selfie. You are just ignorant and naive if you think every girl, specially a 5/10 girl, automatically get blasted with hundreds of likes. You are probably 15 years old or something

a) nope
b) I don't care, my job pretty much shows that I'm not useless for this society.
c) hell no.

It's not the fact that I'm afraid of going bald. I'm just getting tired of the fact that I have to deal with this shit from now on.

>shave every time it gets too long
>probably need a hat for cold days

Not really throwing a tantrum. You won't be seen as Nazi as long as you don't have some weird skinhead tatoo or something like that. Most germans actually couldn't care less about your hairstyle.

Kill it with fire.

>literally evaluating the quality of life in facebook likes

top kek

>I know a fat ugly girl who happends to be popular, and she has 100 + likes on her facebook pics
>You are probably 15 years old or something

hnnnng

No, my friend. I would stand like a cuck while imagining rape scenarios in my head the whole way. For real I hate how women care about the bags to the point they wont allow it to sit on a ground where it was always meant to be.

I'm autistic and what is this

That's a subway train, faggot next question

Yea, show him guuurl.

why? i mean it's not like the world is overpopulated or anything

I HAVE A PENIS NEXT QUESTION