So Sup Forums...

So Sup Forums. In about 4 months i am gonna undergo surgery due to knock-knees (think thats what its named) and im kinda worried/scared. Has anyone tried undergoing a surgery for this before? And if yes tell me about your experience with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSh3XNTkKnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make sure they use wingnuts so you don't need to carry a wrench to adjust them

ure probably just fat

U gonna be fine dawg

Ofc i am. I cant do sports with my legs like this

I think you misunderstood this guy. You have lock knees cause you're fat. Not the other way around. Try putting down the fucking Twinkies you cow.

Hey, i'm slightly overweight but i always tought I had this, I never felt my knees knockin or any of tht but when i look at my knees they feel awkward, is it just coz i'm fat?

bad enough you are mentally retarded,now even your bones are too! also stop being fat

Ask for a grease fitting in your knee

Lock knees? Since when did it change to lock knees? Lmao
Also. Knock-knees is something ur born with

Samefag

(Nobody cares)

Yeah keep telling yourself that MUH GENETICS

not OP, but I'd be inclined to drop by hardware store and swap them out (or do stupid mods) myself

what do the bolts do and why do you adjust them?

why they putting christmas lights on his leg in first pic?

Youre fucking stupid if you first dont know what both lock knees or knock knnes are kek.

knock knees: During early childhood, knock knees are a part of normal growth and development.

The condition usually becomes apparent when a child is 2 to 3 years old, and it may increase in severity until about age 4. It usually self-corrects by the time a child is about 7 or 8 years old. But if the condition doesn’t appear until a child is 6 or older, it could be a sign that she has an underlying bone disease.
Lock knees: When performing a leg press or leg extension movement like squats or seated leg press, do not fullylock-out yourknees.Lockingyourkneejoint transfers all of the weight from the muscle to the joint. The result is un-needed stress on thekneethat can lead to injury.

>what do the bolts do and why do you adjust them
Tighten them for standing in one place for long periods, and loosen them to run faster.

>why they putting christmas lights on his leg in first pic?
Because it will be Christmas in a week.
JESUS died for your sins, so if you don't start sinning, he died for nothing

Knock knees is what every loud mouth nigger bitch has. Are you a nigger bitch OP?

Boohoo muh genetics. Start eating salads ya fat fuck. Honestly, if you weren't fat it'd probably go away. You were probably a fat fucking child as well. I hope you die surgery.

>trying this hard not to look like a troll
Get out you fucking nigger

You suck at samefagging

I have this and it's never been much of an issue, in fact I think it helps me in fencing and martial arts because it makes me more stable. I do feel it sometimes in the knees, something doesn't feel quite right, and my feet are pretty much completely flat with no arch. Whatever, I'm not complaining.

Can't you just replace them with like, a Quick Release Axle from a bicycle wheel?
That would be a lot easier for swapping between standing/running

I have knock knees too OP, I was told to walk from an early age and that fucked my knees a bit, it's not worth going under the knife for me though.

Regarding the surgery it is pretty big. They will dissect the muscle and saw your femur, then rotate your tibia to the desired position. After that they will bolt it in place.
Expect 6 months without walking

youtube.com/watch?v=zSh3XNTkKnc

I heard all that. Bit they told me 5 days without walking and then some months with help thingies for walking. Like a wheelchair or shit

I feel more confident about it after talking with u lads. Thx bois