How the fuck can people enjoy the taste of beer?

How the fuck can people enjoy the taste of beer?

It all tastes so horrible. And there's such a low ABV that it takes multiple cans/bottles/whatever to get you drunk.

We should all just drink petrol, m8.

It'll probably fucking taste better.

Just shoot up rubbing alcohol then.

Have more than watery lager before calling beer shit also

Even asahi is pretty great.

MODS!

The fuck user. No it isn't. That's why I made this thread, because I just took a sip from the can and spat it right back out.

That shit is vile.

I'm 18 you cuckold, calm the fuck down.

OP is definitely a faggot.

Not liking the taste of something that tastes horrible makes me a faggot?

Okay then.

Everyone knows beer is shit. If your not a middle aged white male or a frat boy you drink hard liquor faggot

Yeah, I much prefer drinking liquor over beer. At least with liquor you've got a bunch of different tastes, all the beer I've had tastes the fucking same and it's all horrible.

Well that's because you haven't had Colorado craft beer. Hand made goodness from artful brewers

I never understood why people like the taste of beer either, and coffee for that matter. I think the alcohol in beer and the caffeine in coffee is what makes people desire them, perhaps.

Do your parents know you're gay?

I never liked coffee either. I think you're right, probably just the drugs. But if they wanted to drink something for the alcohol, I don't see why they wouldn't go with liquor.

It's got a wide variety of taste, and a much higher ABV.

They suspect it because I've never had a girlfriend.

Some people like beer because it tastes good to them. Maybe when you grow up you'll like it.

For now stick to Coolers and Palm Bay slushies

What I can't fathom however, is why people drink alchol-free beer, and caffeine-free coffee. What's the fucking point, do people fucking like that?

Haha, what a little bitch. "My subjective taste is the objective truth!"

Come on man. A lot of people enjoy the taste of beer. Even that specific beer in the picture. Stop being a stupid little bitch and just drink something else.

Or more likely, you'll grow a little and suddenly notice that you like it. It happens to kids all the time.

They enjoy the taste of beer and coffee, what's hard to understand about that?

OP drinks blended scotch like his gay dad and even gayer grandpa who taught him to be poor and insult beer that only rich straight men can afford.

ITT OP proves himself to be a triple nigger.

Instead of calling me a child or gay, why don't you recommend me some of that oh so great beer that doesn't taste like shit.

BE A MAN DRINK GUINNESS

Beer tastes ok but corona is disgusting. Smells and tastes like actual skunk. Rollin rock is my nigga

Try Einstok Icelandic brews

In what category? Lager? Stout? IPA? You can't just ask for "a great beer"

You don't like the taste of beer and that's fine, you'll taste could change when you get older and suddenly you like it, or it doesn't. You don't have to like beer, but stop being childish and pretending like your subjective taste is somehow objective.

You don't like beer and that's fine, but stop being a little bitch about it.

Not the previous guy but, best beer --> free beer
2nd best beer --> cold beer

Otherwise, you're just a pussy 12 yo

I think Corona and Sol are both pretty good in certain situations. They have a light and fruity taste great for a really hot weather. Though I don't care to put lemon slices in them, gets too lemony for me. They're not my favourite drinks but yeah, I'll choose one over a regular lager on a hot weather every time.

>> Complains about beer
>> Posts a picture of the best mass-produced lager in history.

Git gud.

Fuck if I know. I don't know what lager, stout, or IPA is. Only time I drink beer is at parties, because like I've mentioned before I much prefer liquor.

But what I'm wondering is how so many people like the taste? I'm pretty sure I'm not tasting something different than others. I can understand having different tastes. There's things I love which others hate, and things I hate which others love.

But beer? It all tastes the same.

what grade are you in

Get out of america. Drink stuff like belgium beers, or local german ones.

Doesn't matter. You could never afford them. Stick to flavored vodkas, you little bitch.

I've been out of high school for a year.

I don't live in America, I live in Australia. But I'm in Japan for vacation right now.

Dos Equis Amber.

You probably refuse to eat the vegetables mommy lovingly places next to your tendies.

Great Northerns fam, that was my first ever beer last night, I normally drink spirits, but it's pretty good shit

Rolling Rock is good shit, I also like Killian's Red.

This fucking guy. Are you serious? Are you aware that the United States has more microbreweries producing a wider variety of beer than anywhere else on earth?

No, I've got nothing against vegetables. Except mushrooms.

Beer is pretty tasty. I enjoy it with alot of different foods.

Mushrooms aren't vegetables, you dumb baby.

It's on a vegetarian pizza, it's an ingredient in salads. It's a vegetable to me.

Seems like you've been drinking pisswater your entire life. Go ahead and try artisanal/homebrew before you decide beer is gross.

Stick to your Foster's then, kangaroo fucker.

No wonder you hate non-fruity beverages.

If you can't handle a standard lager, you have no business drinking anything besides chocolate milk and cum.

Taste changes with age.
Sweet drinks and candy no longer appeal to me.
I prefer salty and bitter things. Like my wife.

So youre just now 18 at the oldest, and calling beer shit.

You know you don't start liking it until you've gotten a little tipsy a few times.
Even in highschool it wasn't that bad to me. I could drink beer just fine and liquor came later.
>Courvoisier is pretty great, been sipping on that occasionally.

Yeah she definitely loves the taste of nigger-with-a-bad-diet semen.

It's harder to notice differences in something you're unfamiliar with. It might seem all the same to you (I'm assuming you've only drank lager, which is the most common type of beer available), but if you drink enough you'll notice the differences.

And I don't know what to tell you, a lot of people just like the taste of beer, even though it might taste vile to you. Just just how taste works, I guess.

Per capita?

It tasted like shit when I was 13 too. Then when I was at parties and it was the most available thing, you just sort of get used to it, then eventually when you get older your taste buds change and you get accustom to it. I thoroughly enjoy it now. Even weird shit like bloody marys are good to me now

You haven't tasted Norrlands guld or lapin kulta then faggot.

>bloody marys
No. I believe I will never be okay with tomato juice.

Coming from a 29 year old, avid drinker. Agreed on the beer part but a good ass iced coffee or capacino is epic tasty, not that bitter bullshit resteraunts serve.

Also if i want alcohol id get a gin and tonic with lime or a pear cider ( less sweet and sickly than apple )

No one has because you just slammed your fat face into the keyboard and clicked post.

>avid drinker
Go back to /lgbt/, pucci.

>pear cider
Another thing on the list to try. I have never seen it anywhere though.

user, there are an unreliable amount of veers out there. I guarantee you'll find one you like. Start with the major brands and find out which type you like. If is an IPA, try different IPAs, so on and so forth. Also, you gotta have it when you crave it. Sometimes I'll drink a 6 pack of mix and match beer. Other nights I down a bottle of merlot.

Unbelievable*

I dont think he's of legal age to purchase alcohol so he just took whatever is in his dads fridge

I'm 18 years old, the legal age to buy alcohol in Australia.

And my dad doesn't drink alcohol.

anything in Colorado

per human, especially in Colorado. Denver to be exact.

It just grows on you. You get over the bitterness, and learn to love the wheaty flavor. It's kind of like barley tea I guess? Which I'm guessing you'd be served a lot of in Japan.

Also, fyi, people can have different sensitivities to taste so if something tastes shit to you but good to someone else it might just be your taste buds user.

Fuckin kill yourself.

No thanks.

xkcd / 1534