Episode 1: The Old Ways
Episode 2: Snow
Episode 3: The Maester's Gambit
Episode 4: Silence
Episode 5: The Blood of Kings
Episode 6: Fire and Salt
Episode 7: Hightower

4th for a cute

except sansa literally could have skipped jon and his pack of wildlings and went straight to littlefinger and his forces for help and not only would they still have won but sansa would be sitting as queen in the north right now.

jon did nothing and deserves credit for nothing.

guys

is there anything to talk about anymore?

azor means bumsex

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Right here.

Here We Stand!

Can someone please explain how the fuck did Sansa die in S1e1?

kek no one gives a shit about your """""""""""""leaks""""""""""""""

The audience knows the full details, but everyone else does not. All they know that is that Jon:

>is a bastard
>became Lord Commander
>brought in Wildings to Castle Black
>died
>came back to life
>tried to rally troops, but was denied
>convinced the Wildlings to come to fight for Winterfell
>fought with few men
>The Vale came to help (the Tullys Cat's family)
>Jon defeated Ramsay Bolton

Nobody knows that Sansa and Littlefinger got dealings going on. So it's just going to seem like Jon is fucking amazing.

>Fire and Salt
Fuck, Dany and Yara gonna scissor?

The lore?
Hype for the next season?
The characters?

I bet Yara's got a bigger clit than Chyna.

THE LAST ADVENTURE OF THE MOST DEVOUT NUTELLA
>wakes up in a dark room tied to a table and poured with wine
>finally gets Cersei's confession but it's already too late to save her soul
>Cersei talks and talks and talks
>for Seven's sake kill me already I am ready since the day I was born
>"lol meet sir Rotten who is going to rape and torture you for Gods know how long shame shame shame"
>gets scared
>gets sick of all that mundane shit
>gets inconsolable and extremely mad because of Smirkfu's woeful fate
>falls into the Rage of The Warrior and breaks free of the fetters
>beats the Mountain violently with the Book of the Father till he turns into a pile of forcemeat
>imposes the punishment of the Mother upon Cersei so she won't be able to drink wine ever again
>goes to the Young Rose's place of death to mourn her in prayer
>suddenly has a divine afflatus
>resurrects Lady Stonesmirk using the power of The Seven
>slowly dies in the arms of her beloved Rose with a faint smile on her lips
>"I am ready to meet the Gods"
>finally
>becomes Nutella the Shadow and secretly watches her sweet little queen praying

Right as I saw Lady Margery's final moments, as she was about to be consumed by wildfire flames, I got extremely triggered. I thought of young women dying by the hands of religious fanatics and sucide bombers. We must not let this happen again.

BIG COCK

no it literally hasnt

the northern lords still were using the old adage of "I know no king but the king whos name is stark"

its just that the writers are too retarded to realize that the circumstances under which they chose jon as that "stark" instead of sansa are ridiculous and illogical

JUST

>my dick will never be Sophie's straw

IT'S NOT FAIR!

San Diego Comic Con here I cum.

I hate that wig now.

I wouldn't think they'd name the episodes until later, because they change a lot of the content during filming.

So basically fuck off with your fake shit.

>betrayed Ned and married into two enemy houses

Publicly, Sansa was held hostage, her life forfeit if she refused the marriage. Any reports of Joffrey's cruelty before his death would make her more sympathetic.

About Ramsay, I can't help but give characters a pass on incredibly obvious dumb shit, and instead blame the writers. There was no reason to marry him. LF had no plan, she had no plan, there was nothing to be gained, etc. It was D&D making characters act completely against their best interests to enhance ramsay's villainy.

>Robb and Stannis

Robb loved him as a true brother and wanted him to carry on the war with the Lannisters if he fell in battle, because every other stark was reported dead, or captive, with a marriage to a Lannister on the way. Stannis wanted his support as a legitimized Stark, which is strange considering both of them knew Sansa was in winterfell.

;_;

Jon admitted to sansa that she deserves the credit. So basically when the lords were verbally sucking jons dick he knew in that moment that he didnt deserve it. he could have spoke up at any point and admitted he was being given credit he didnt deserve.

There is ALWAYS something to talk about

wew

Why isn't the show comfy anymore?

I'm rewatching S3 right now and every scene is atmospheric.

Meera Queen of Westeros.

>she actually thought her running scenes would be CG

Will she stick with the short hairdo?

Where does the rape meme come from?
I heard Preston say it too.
Am I being autistic, there was nothing in that scene that implied she was getting raped.

How exactly does this explain how the KotV would have been able to capture Winterfell without a prolonged siege you dumbfuck? They NEEDED Wun Wun to capture the castle.

S1 with Ned investigating the death of Jon Arryn were the comfiest moments of the show.

i hope she gets to put on a fancy dress when she gets to winterfell like gilly did

What is this autism

>Silence
Aeron POV scenes please

>There is ALWAYS something to talk about
like what

the only reason we've been able to have discussions is because of latefags who keep asking the same exact questions throughout the week

Yes, it's poteric. She became Tommyn.

I immediately thought it would be rape, given that's Gregor's most favourite hobby.

*glub glub*

So now that the dust has settled, what was the best meme of the season? Best/worst line?

Press F if you feel torn up and lost inside over Smirkfu's cruel undeserved fate

Yes, tell all the Lords to shut up then tell them they're all stupid and chose the wrong person.

Then tell them good luck fighting beside Sansa on the field of battle when she's off to the sidelines against an enemy she can't just have thousands die to draw out then pincer maneuver.

implying they couldnt have rallied even more of the other northern houses behind their cause if they knew they weren't fighting a hopeless battle made up of a pack of untrained wildlings and 62 mormonts?

Stannis, the First of His Name, lusted after the throne after the sudden kinslaying of his brother, King Renly the Rightful, in the year 299 AC. He is better remembered as Stannis the Villain, and it was a well-earned sobriquet, for no more villainous king ever wanted to sit atop the Iron Throne. His reign began with blood magic and ended in blood magic as well.

The show went downhill after the death of Jory Cassel.

hnnnnnnnng please let it happen

What are the Maesters up to? And will this be explored in the show?

you realize kings and queens arent expected to fight on the front lines of battles right, unless you want them to fucking die

Robb was not SELECTED! They fucking seceded. Read the fucking books. It wasn't as if they sat around in tents discussing the ramifications of secession or who should lead them if they seceded. If it was an "election" why did no one discuss the possibility of selecting anyone else?

If I had to guess, I would say that what happened was that GRRM had Robb write the letter declaring Jon his heir with the intention of having the letter resurface and using it to crown Jon later on down the line. BUT, because D&D are short sighted and eliminate plot points that end up becoming important later on all the time (GRRM has called them out on this before grrm.livejournal.com/427713.html), they cut out the letter thinking it didn't matter and ended up shooting themselves in the foot. Now we have this ridiculous plot hole, and Jonfags are doing mental gymnastics to prove that it makes sense when it clearly does not.

>is there anything to talk about anymore?

What goes on here? When are we going to have a show about this area of Westeros?

You aren't wrong in that, but Sansa also claimed that she didn't want to take her parent's bedroom or be 'leader.' Those words came out of her own mouth.

Asha/Yara told Theon that she wanted to rule the Ironborn which is why Theon supported her. People claim that Jon isn't listening to Sansa, but she sucks at communicating too, because she's also a Stark and that's their main problem.

Like when she was bitching at Jon that no one asked her about her opinion on Ramsey. Why does someone have to ask? That's not very 'leader-like.' She should have just interjected and said it.

You think Jon is going to tell her to 'shut the fuck up' or let anyone else say that to his little sister?

>Robb loved him as a true brother and wanted him to carry on the war with the Lannisters if he fell in battle, because every other stark was reported dead, or captive, with a marriage to a Lannister on the way. Stannis wanted his support as a legitimized Stark, which is strange considering both of them knew Sansa was in winterfell.
None of this matters. Two of the most powerful men in Westeros established a precedent for letting Jon leave The Watch without repercussion. Cersei of the books also entertained the idea of sending somebody to assassinate Jon because she thought he might try to take Winterfell. Only autists on the internet get hung up on this legals hit in a medieval fantasy feudal world. The fake people that actually live in it certainly don't.

>undeserved

>Best
Big Cock

>Worst

No Cock

It's her own fault.

If she had given a shit about Tommen she would've been back at the Red Keep so she could arrive to the trial with her husband

trips confirm her resurrection is at hand

or he could just give his sister the credit even he himself admitted she deserves, its not that hard

>my niece and nephew? let's go murder them

>jorah go find a cure for greyscale

>i drink and i jape

>weak men will never rule dorne again

>Be millionaire
>Still get coffee from McDolan's

>Westeros

That's now how the Starks roll.

Not even how Bobby, Tywin and past kings and Lords rolled in ASOIAF

So Bran will cross the wall, go to Winterfell and there he will have a vision where he is once again seen by the Night's King.

>or be 'leader.'

she never said this.

I have never felt a stronger connection to a character before. Like him, I also walk around filthy and non bathed because it really pisses the normies/nobles off.

That'd just ruin the scene and hype as the North is now reuniting under the Starks and seceding

>you realize kings and queens arent expected to fight on the front lines of battles righ

Medieval kings were very much expected to fight at the front.

He was our guy to the end.

Numbers only matter for an assault. To get to the point of being able to assault, siege works have to be constructed. For siege works, supply lines and other logistical infrastructure has to be established and defensive fortifications have to be built to defend from counterattack and projectiles firing from the castle. Besieging or assaulting a castle in winter is hard enough in winter to where most of the time people would just wait out winter and then assault it in the spring. In a decade long winter that isn't going to be possible.

yeah it would ruin the jon circlejerk and thats why it didnt happen, youre right

Apologize

He wore a fresh sack for the trial and the Gods rightly killed him for his decadent ways.

REMINDER that the only people who agree with /got/ that the show is bad are people /got/ also hate:

>an autistic swede
>an autistic State Department bureaucrat
>3 booksnob women on tumblr

Versus

>every professional critic in the world
>an audience that was the biggest ever this year

are you really asserting that literally the only way any force could possibly beat ramsay is if they had a giant

Well since it's the Lord's circlejerking, I guess?

>A week later Sansafags and Branfags are still whining about Jon being king like little bitches

Yes... yes... let me bathe in a sea of your tears, it feels so good.

From Cersei saying SHAME several times I guess. Rape is super humiliating, especially for nun.

We already saw Vaes Dothrak, Lhazar, the red waste, vaes tolorro, and Qarth

Yi Ti is China, Leng is Japan, Moraq is India, the Jogos Nhai are Mongols riding Zebras, Asshai is a place where everything is tolerated including all magic etc, the shadow lands are populated by the most feared raiders in the world and contain spots even the shadow men don't tread, north of the shadow lands are a bunch of Lovecraft references and north of those are cannibals

Sothoryos is full of diseases that the native species are immune to (they aren't human) and the dragonriders of Valyria weren't able to reach the southern end

Not very feasible for use unless Jorah travels through them or something

Jon and Sansa will have the dirty sex.

>Wake up tmrw
>You're Queen Cersei

What do?

THE KING IN THE NORTH

>to the end

Show me a body.

im saying jon is kind of a piece of shit for sitting there taking the credit from his sister

i guess jonautists dont care about this though

All he needed to do was acknowledge her. He didn't have to renounce shit, just make it public.

Go chill out with Qyburn

>LOOK DOWN
why would lysa tell her to do this when you ride a roller coaster

Is Game of Thrones the biggest ruse of all time. Starts off with based bobby b patriarchy. Lots of nudity and sex. Now it's all about stronk womyn characters.

Its ashes m8...

You keep reading what you want to instead of what's being said. Besieging and then assaulting a castle is typically a long and difficult process, even more so in winter. Jon and Wun Wun's presence meant that this process was instantaneous. It is a fucking fact that CIA wouldn't have captured Winterfell in anything less than several months without Jon having brought Wun Wun. And that's if they didn't just freeze and starve to death like Stannis's forces in the books are doing at present.

>poor little lord commander

Stay in King's Landing, dare them to attack me cause I'll burn every fucking thing.

I'm not a jonautist, stop being paranoid.

And he gave Sansa credit in person, no reason to interrupt the Northern Lords and the Vale to give them a lesson. For all you know he'll feel guilty and talk shit out with Sansa and the other Lords next season.

Kings who fight with their men on the battlefield receive a boost for their army.

110% brah

Why would the credit go to Salsa when Jon did all the fighting and Salsa didn't even trust in Jon causing Jon to almost die?

>implying the seven didn't lift him up to the heavens before the wildfire got him

>I just want to thank Sansa for bringing in the Vale without my knowledge and at the last possible second. She is a true hero to us all and all of the hundreds of men who were killed.

Not him but
>books
>mattering

Good one.