Hey Sup Forumsrothers

Hey Sup Forumsrothers.

I fucking hate SJW's, this one chick at my school really hates history class because the name Hitler could be mentioned by a teacher or student. It's like the mere possibility of hearing that name has her trembling before every lesson.

She hangs out with 50 (srs) or so SJW's from all different year levels and my buddies and i have a plan. We want to tape photos of Hitler to each and every one of the SJW faggots locker's.

The problem is we can't find a variety of Hitler photos, they all seem to be the same sorta black and white photo, we just want some variety.

So dump the fuhrer please,

Also fuck big nose Jews.

Yes

Hitler was gay, it was a well kept secret
The V2 rocket was shaped like his penis,

yes i will put this one on a female SJW's locker who hates the thought of pink being a 'feminine' colour.

Hitler and the whole Nazi high command were actually morbidly obese and used their chin grease as fuel for the german war machine.
The only reason the germans failed in africa was because their grease was diluted with sweat.
image familiar

bamp with staler

honestly im not sure if the SJW knowledge of History extends to Stalin.

republicans and nazis are the same what can you expect

gtfo huge nose fag

>school
>lockers
Underage faggot b&! MODS MODS MODS

rest in peace Sup Forumstard

True. Most of them are not that bright.

you know he did nothing wrong, right?

Well i wasn't going to reveal that i don't go to the school now was i? Think i'm some kinda creep

You'll just end up validating their views and giving them attention

i'll laugh, don't care.

Fuck I can't wait for the whole 'SJW' meme to end. Anti-SJW are way more annoying.

ok.com

You do realize you can be 18+ and still in high school, right?

can't tape a gif to a locker you fucking Jew

buy a tablet, lock it to loop this gif.
simple.

fuck this man ain't a Jew after all.

Make a flipbook.

SJW won't understand the concept.

you're 12 aren't you?

No, nein.

kek

spotted the 12 year old.

charlie chaplin is hitler

Lol.

Mfw me and my friends are liberal and when i was in high school 15 years ago the worst reaction to hitler was some girl said she was bored and didnt care.

I mean i can see why you guys are so mad at SJWs i just really want to know wtf happened.

Is it because their internet friends tell them theyre wonderful constantly and noone is saying to them "hey... Thats kind of retarded." is that whats happening?

I like you

I love that people who deify Hitler have no idea what a weird, miserable cunt he was as a person.

Oh no, this is no western exaggeration, or even involved with his politics. You can read the diaries of his peers for yourself.

Keep imagining that bold man at the podium is all there is to see :^)

Here you go user, I didn't have any Hitler pics on my phone but I found on for you

Look at that dogs ears even it's afraid of him

Jew dog.

Wiki-Commons dump. Here's just a few(er).

Also, be wary of security cameras. It's quite likely she'll scream her head off and the bolsheviks in school administration will not take kindly to seeing a fascist leader put up in the halls.

freedom of speech. The only thing i could get in trouble for is messing with other people's lockers. If they don't like Hitler then i'm offended.

Of course. Just be ready for a fight.
FUR DAS VATERLAND!

i'll just gas em

9gag

Not Hitler but close enough?

You faggots are going to get caught trying to do this. Those people will get over being SJWs one day. Any person with common sense and maturity realizes how stupid it is. They'll be like "Remember when I was such a SJW faggot in college? Yeah I was a fucking moron"

So for now just let them be that way and don't try to offend them. It's not cool to try and fuck with people just because you disagree with them. Even if you're totally justified and realize what that person believes is absolutely fucking retarded like this.

i'm not trying to sway any opinions, the fuhrer already did that. This is just for a laugh.

Then why not speed up the maturity process?

Not op but I'm just here cus I like the pictures, there's not much here that he could actually use anyways

i could use every single photo here.

Even the shitty memes? Aight dude

These memes are on fire.

top kek

was waiting for this one