This is my tiny cock and I've got a girlfriend what's your excuse

This is my tiny cock and I've got a girlfriend what's your excuse

More with foreskin up

Another

Does she get off on the size/humiliation?

>implying she has seen it

She's gonna cheat.

Just so you know.

Oh, its just that I'd like to be doing the fucking is all.

I have social anxiety and i could never make eye contact with girls.

Get it hard fag. Let's see its real size.

This is about as big as i can make it look

It's not tiny, you here fishing for compliments? fuck off nigger

Assuming your dick is not hard in that picture, I'd say it's roughly average in size. All that fat is hiding a lot of the cock.
I'd estimate your length to be around 14-15cm if pressed to bone and about 4 cm of that is covered in fat.

Post pictures of your girlfriend

No she acts like she likes it the way it is pic it hard again

I'm a 27 year old autist loser with nothing to offer.

Heres a pic since you asked

I'm 300+ pounds , have a 4.5 inch long penis, and have a 4'11 girlfriend that has big tits and ass , and isn't fat whatsoever. She was a Virgin so no problem with pleasure. There is hope friends.

How'd you guess my age kek

Not for me there isn't.

What could you possibly have that is worse than being a 400lbs fat fuck with a micro dick?

Autism, no money or friends. I'm not ugly or fat but women either hate me or ignore me.

Black skin.

Off by one :(

PS: I'm femanon and I like shy dudes, I'd suck your dick

What do you mean off by one?

>9998

You were off by one, or you would've gotten QUADS

You're probably fat and ugly if you like shy guys

I'm engaged to a beautiful tall blonde. She has a masters degree from notre dame where she was a varsity athlete. She has a great corporate job and makes $125k/yr. I own a bar in a college town and a small house. Own several motorcycles and a pickup and a suv. No car payments. Life is good for me.

I don't consider myself ugly, nor am I fat, I just had strict parents as a child and didn't go out often, so I grew up to be shy, and I like being around people who get me

My cock's too big, does not fit anywhere

What are you doing on a shitty website like this then? you're probably some fat redneck

Well I've never had my dick sucked so that'd be nice.

You do realize prostitutes are always a choice, right?

I'm not made of money. Wouldn't know where to find one anyway.

How old are you?

you know you'd make it look a little bigger if you did something about your disgusting pubes
i mean seriously, my own pubes gross me out when they are half the length of yours, grow the fuck up

You need money if you want chicks, find a better job mate

I can't. I already said I'm fucking retarded.

Go on tumblr, you'll be a big shot there ;)

Yeah you're funny. It's fine, most people die alone anyway. I've gotten used to the idea at this point. People treat me like garbage so I don't really want anything to do with them.

ex gf and i had a cuckold relationship where she kept my penis locked in chatity, after she decided to completely dump me for the bull...she left my penis locked in its chastity cage and i can't get it off without a doctor since we had it secured with several "illegal" piercings so I couldn't escape. it has been 3 weeks since she left me and she keeps texting me mocking my locked a frustrated penis...should i log this shit and try to sue?