Daily reminder that each muscular man's secret fantasy is getting his ass destroyed by a cute dickgirl

Daily reminder that each muscular man's secret fantasy is getting his ass destroyed by a cute dickgirl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoAEKHBtNIA
youtube.com/watch?v=qHtJSyWK0zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cute dickgirl
u mean faggot with fake boobs

Meh... I'll fap to it every now and then, but if I had one in front of me, I don't know what I would do with
>her

Daily reminder that your secret fantasy is getting your ass destroyed by a cute dickgirl.

Stop generalizing just to make you feel less of a faggot. Embrace it, it is much easier than lying to yourself telling yourself everyone is just like you.

Christcuck and Mudslim solution

youtube.com/watch?v=uoAEKHBtNIA
youtube.com/watch?v=qHtJSyWK0zw

One more secret bot is spotted

Moar

been there, done that. got the anal warts.

Wrong. I wanna destroy a cute dickgirl's ass. I'm not a fag.

Went to a trap whore once because I was kinda curious what it would be like to suck a dick (still not gay).

Didn't enjoy the dick sucking, especially when she started fucking my mouth about 20 seconds in so I only did that for about 22 seconds.

Then she flips up my legs and starts guide it into my asshole. It wasn't what I was there for, but I figured what the hell. might as well get something sexual out of the encounter for my $160.

Got to admit, it was pretty fucking hot playing with her huge titties while she jerked me off with her cock in my ass.

Haven't done it since. Won't do it again, or at least go out of my way to do it. Wouldn't rule it out if it fell into my lap (some chick wanted a MFM or something and it just happened naturally)

>still not gay

moar linetrap

sounds pretty gay m8

enjoy your aids faggot

would never kiss a dude, not even one with tits. gross as fuck.

not attracted to dudes.

have fucked about 200 women

inb4 blah hurr dahhh durrr I'm over 50, do the fucking math

>still not gay

used a condom. duh.

>still not HIV+. or gay

Still getting my dick sucked tho