>nose ring
>those eyelashes
>fucked eyebrows
>patchy lipstick

0/10

HAHAHAHAHAH SHE'S A CHOPPING BOARD

holy fucking shit

fuck you faggot

HAHAHAHAHAH WHY WON'T SHE JUST KILL HERSELF? THE BLATANT ATTENTION WHORING IS CRINGE

she looks likes she's been through a paper shredder lmao, your gf is mentally unstable

Your gf

I don't know if she's mentally unstable. It's clearly for attention because the goal isn't to kill herself. But in ops defence she was probably fine before she got on tumblr and saw people defending mental illnesses

Looks like a tiger got her In a cage match

Thx for the good laughs OP, gf's face is a solid 6/10. The rest of the body looks like a dogs chew toy

loves to get fucked
very submissive

The uglier yet somehow more authentic version of a suicide girl 'model'

Jesus Christ, dont stick your dick in crazy

nudes?

-5/10. Looking at her actually made me a little gay.

Please tell her a noose will be more effective than the paper cuts she gives herself

paper cuts?

Ur actually an attention whore lmao top keks

Yes, paper cuts. Attention seeking whore cut her self juuuust enough to bleed a little because it somehow "eases the pain" of being a thin, white, female, ruined her body in the process, and couldn't just quit when it was still enough to ignore.

I went a lot deeper than that when I actually tried to kill myself. Her charade for individuality is pathetic and permanent. Once you clean up enough to be with someone better than her no one will be with her because she's attention seeking trash.

I agree she should end it, easiest way to "ease the pain"

LOL THEN SHE SAY "I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT"

You look like my cutting board

Dude, just stop. 34 replies, all of them talking about how ugly your girlfriend is. You came here for validation and failed. There isn't a single picture you could post that will change the fact she ugly as fuck.

Post a picture of yourself. Let's see who's the real weeb here

I'm in 2 of the pics you fucking retard!!!!

>Two of the pictures have some autistic guy in them
>The autistic guy calls me a retard

I figured that was just one of her tard buddies

Let's see the nudes, OP. I'd probably fuck this bitch, I love damaged sluts.

Fucking disgusting.

Chubby, gross cheek mole, trashy makeup and face piercing 4/10

YOUR DATING A TIGOR? KOOL!