Sup Forumsros... need to chat... just fucked a woman this weekend from another city...

Sup Forumsros... need to chat... just fucked a woman this weekend from another city... she texted back from her home city about 'non consentual' acts...

Help!

C'mon anyone

It's going to be ok user

Roll

Thanks!

Ignore her. Never acknowledge her again.

OP here - shit like she said lets use condoms but then said ok - I asked - an out no condom sex..

That was my immediate reaction but she's been to my house....

I'm thinking about su*ciding bros. Not going to do it but the thoughts are there

Well... guess I'm on a lifeboat on the ocean on calm waters... could be a fucking shitstorm on the horizon

you did nothing wrong so stop acting like you have because when you do, you propagate their bullshit and more innocent guys get put in this position.

Yeah im just shitscared about my life being destroyed

so, whats the problem?

Fuck oh well guess I just gotta bottle it up

She's not claiming assault but is like... I got upset on the plane thinking about it... she bought me lunch and beers today!

Document all you can ,user.
Get the proof she's a crazed retard

Just take it easy and roll mah man.

OP here... Well I've had some contact with the law before so I've screenshotted and filed every text between her and I and also despite wanting to shut down my fb account I'm not as I can monitor and screenshot her posts if she aledges anything there.

Thanks

She bought you lunch and beer after the supposed non consensual acts? If that's the case then you will be alright, no one is going to believe the stupid bitch If she took you to fucking dinner after.

Nice dub-dubs and thanks

The burden of proof is on her. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Yeah its fucked up. I got pissed internally that she was clingy so was 'fuck this weekend hook up thing' after 5 hours, then she sends this type of text.

Concerned about her wanting to fuck me up on social media with her thoughts on me etc