I just bought myself pic related as a Christmas present for me. I also picked up Animal Crossing and Smash...

I just bought myself pic related as a Christmas present for me. I also picked up Animal Crossing and Smash. Did I make good choice? Any other recommendations of what to play next?

Probably fire emblem fates: conquest if you want strategy but it does take a lot of pre game planning if you want max value.

You made a good choice buying the DS, you made a poor choice buying games. Emunand is BY FAR the way to go.

Yes I found out too late haha. I'll probably give in and buy a sky3ds+ later.

Shit they're still making those? I remember in middle school I was the only one who ever like fire emblem.

NO. Stop fucking buying shit. EMU. NAND. Get every game FOR FREE. No shitty flashcart needed, fag.

I'd recommend Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and Fire Emblem Fates

Kek. Jesus Christ my bad asshole, I didn't know that was a thing. I'll look into though, thanks for the adv.

With arl9+luma u don't need emunand anymore u piece of shit.
Also, good choice op but i'd wait to nx

>Asshole
I'm not the dumb ass pretending to know what I"m talking about.

>arl9
You mean AL9H, right?

>not getting the hyrule edition

Yep

It really is the way to go, isn't it? Are there even any games that WON'T work with al9h?

If anyone feels generous and wants to make a poorfags shitty Christmas a bit better here's my wallet adress : 15EcZ9HfXcbshvk5(delete this)5QYd1MXbuuaJ78Tb8E

I was just fucking around mate.
Seriously thanks, that one reply just saved me 80 bucks.

I think all games work. If u have rxtool or whatever and u still using emunand, u should install al9h user. It's the future.

>nintendo anything

you will play it once and then never pick it up again

>AC adapter not included

Animal crossing and tr4sh? Are you serious? Might as well have gotten nintendogs or some flower game. Faggot play some real games.

I fucking know right. I have a DSi, so it's whatever.
Eat shit cunt I'll be a faggot if I want.

Get Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Waaay too many niggas sleeping on a masterpiece

He's a fucken loser...leave him alone.

Pick up a copy of Pokemon mystery dungeon: Blue rescue team. And see how a Pokemon game can make you spiral into existential hell and make you cry

Im still using an emunand and rxtools. What makes al9h so much better?

Is it easy to make the change?

Get the arm9 + luma. I bought a 2ds and made the setup myself around a week ago. I have over 30 games installed, it really is the future

As someone unfamiliar with emulation on the 3ds, can anyone recommend a tutorial for AL9H? There's so many out there... definitely don't want to head down a wrong/uninformative path with something like this.

First, It starts faster and directly to "your emunand"
Second, rxtool is dead so It probably will stop working in the future.

user here who also bought that same 3DS not long ago. I was under the assumption that installing emunand and other hax was only possible using another hacked 3DS exploit?

This please.

This works with the New 3DS too right?

It's hard to tell around here when people are really being dickish.

I actually never used emunand, I just happened to find the al9h guide by looking into emunand

I got some bad news: They use different chargers.

3ds.guide is the best one. You just pick what firmware you are currently on and it gives you a step by step.

YEp

Been trying to find that edition of 3DS for my girlfriend for Christmas.

But everyone wants to be cool like me and get it and now I cant fucking find it anywhere.

Swear, people must think I'm the coolest thing ever.

When I go to a store and its empty it quickly fills up with other NPCs and everyone wants shit I get.

Starting to think my life is like the Truman Show.

Fuck the fuck off faggots, you're only on /b because of /me.

I guess it's cool to be a fucking loser now a days.
You couldn't even get Pokemon? Poor fag

I love the 3DS' ability to make me forget how I turned my back on the world and sacrificed her to Chad in exchange for being able to play fruitless childrens' games

awesome, thx dude

I'd call you weird but I think the same kind of shit. Just ask at Wal-Mart or wherever when they're going to restock. Maybe check eBay.

Thanks again mate. Paying for shit is gay.

>not buying a sky3ds

Well done retard

>Buying a sky3DS when al9h is free

Well done, retard

>doesn't work on every firmware (nor the current)
>easily corrupted
>cant play most online games due to not being on the current firmware
>to update your 3ds you have to remove everything

>I'm currently on the latest firmware
>How could it possibly get corrupted
>I play online alllll the time
>To update your 3DS you go to system setting ->update

Muh opinions, the great debate

It's not opinion. Posted straight up false information, while posted straight up fact.

Al9h works on the latest firmware. Fact
The way it works makes it impossible to corrupt. Fact
You can play online with Al9h. Fact
You can update your 3DS by going to system setting and clicking system update. Fact

Jesus dude

They aren't opinion. You must be confused

>you need cubic Ninja to get it
>cubic ninja is 10 dollars less than a sky3ds
>there is a 50-50 chance that the next update may or may not corrupt your system

Yes, you may have got al9h a few updates ago. But now its costs money. I did my research, and I tried to get al9h.

Maybe you should do yours

>You need cubic ninja to get it
No you don't

How are you going to back up your claim? We are talking about getting al9h on the latest firmware. Yes you can still get al9h on the old firmware. But not the new one.

Now instead of fighting add me on 3ds

I don't even care what you think since I'm currently sitting on the latest firmware with al9h. I did the mod a month ago, so I guess a lot has changed since then.

What's your NID?

Yeah I mean I woulda done it bit cubic Ninja is gay.

Also I dont think anything about you. I was talking about not being able to use it after the firmware update.

3411-4190-3383