Seeking information on Antarctica

Seeking information on Antarctica

Only come in here if you know of such things as New Swabia and Operation HighJump And the increasing interest from big forces.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/buzz-aldrin-tweeted-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You see when BONGLY swifch gunkerdunker then haflo bangwhich kekawimblerz0tga neenuu OAYOAT

English please?

Google what Buzz Aldrin tweeted about a supposed pic of a pyramid on Antarctica. I remember the words, he said...

>We are all in danger. It is evil itself.

Buzz Aldrin tweeted that, with the pic, and then soon deleted it for some reason.

I don't feel like looking for a better pic.

snopes.com/buzz-aldrin-tweeted-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself/

Hmm yea interesting i did know about the pyramid but not the tweet something is going on down there

-OP

There's theories about the Rockefellers or some other ultra-wealthy family having a base there. I imagine there's the purest water there, plenty of seafood and meats too. Probably has healing properties. But they have so much money they could have everything flown in.

Whole mountains were leveled for runways. The explosives needed to be taken in on a Coast Guard Ice Breaker as flight was deemed to dangerous for the volatile mix. Most thought it was likely massive natural gas deposits that were discovered. Others went to the UFO side etc. No one seemed to know definitively though

It wasnt from his official account.

I thought I remember seeing the verified symbol on one of the pics. Strange how there's less pics now.

Well I do know that's it's very cold user. Also it's not inhabited by anyone (not even puingine!) Most people think that this is where the ancient rapist demigod knowns and Santa lives but this is actually incorrect he lives in the north Sup Forums

I read somewhere there's been a lot of high profile visitors going there for "training" recently... i wonder why.

Very cold here. Please don't come.

>yfw the mountains of madness is real

I think this is where the powers that be will go when a major catastrophe happens.

Believe me ill go there...

-OP

The US has a research base conviniently located right by this pyramid.

Even the people that know where operations are close to, dont know the exact spots of interest. Crews are largely dropped off, seemingly in the middle of no where, i.e. some ice flow. Your orders are to leave them and come back in x Time to pick them up. Hours or days.. Most claimed to be types of Geologists but Civilian or NASA sometimes.

How many meds are you taking?

lol when i go there i aint gonna follow any rules lol

-OP

Maybe eleven or maybe I'm just red pilled

With the climate extremes and limited resources rules are subjective. If you do get to the base brush up on your scrabble, its popular.

I know how it is down there, i´ll be sure to survive down there