So what's the consensus?

So what's the consensus?

Hasn't premiered on my country.
Armond liked it, so at least I'm going to watch it in theatres to form my own opinion.

Saw that one trailer, could be good. It just needs to be a faithful adaption of the book that is fun and a bit comfy.

I think the giant is super endearing

>a disney movie literally titled "the big fucking guy"

>BFG
Best/worst title for a children's movie ever.

>From the human beans that created "E.T."
>Human beans

I haven't seen it, but I feel like it's going to be obnoxiously over-dramatic, something way too many of Spielberg's recent movies have been.

The Giants call people "human beans" in the book.

>in the end he really was a Big Fucking Guy

I cried in the theatre for 20 minutes

Big fucking guy?

Is this an American thing?

What does BFG mean?

Abhorrent shit. Unwatchable and lame. Not even kids will like it. >muh 'berg is the only reason it got good reviews.

Big Fucking Guy

big fucking gun
it's a reference to his penis

That book terrified me as a child, it explicitly states that there are giants out there, and that they snatch children from their bedrooms to eat them.

Thanks for those sleepless night Roald Dahl, you cunt.

>not knowing where le Reddit maymays originated from
>in 2016
Read a book son.

Big Friendly Giant

also the book was written by a Bong.

Its hard to get much reading done what with all the time I spend plowing your mother

Bare Foot Girl

isnt it big fucking giant?

its also a golden goose pun i guess

Acronym for BIG FUCKING GUN. Doomguy uses it in the Doom series to fuck shit up.

I wonder what would happen if she let out a little girl fart on his hand, do you think he'd masturbate with it later?

i thought it was from the room

The BFG minimizes the darker elements of Roald Dahl's classic in favor of a resolutely good-natured, visually stunning, and largely successful family-friendly adventure.

>you're a big fucking guy

that big friendly giant has a big fucking gun? I thought he was friendly

Thanks.

What an idiotic title then.

Fucking rekt

kek

>bare foot girl

butt fucking gay

I lol'd

I liked the old one better.

So no one has fucking seen it?

teh big fuggin gock :^)))))))

So this is the power of memekino

I would have fucking loved to have seen Gilliam tackle the source material while shooting for a Time Bandits-style tone.

THAT film could have leapfrogged Willy Wonka and Fantastic Mr. Fox to become the GOAT Dahl adaptation.