How fucked am i Sup Forums?

How fucked am i Sup Forums?

very

/thread

Probably not fucked at all. Ever.

Youve got some nasty looking foreskin and the dick of a 12yo so your pretty screwed

atleast you arent fat

I don't understand how you have that much foreskin for such a little pecker? I guess dick length and foreskin length aren't as closely related as I thought

Is this what your dick looks like when you cum?

it looks like a squid

yeah it does

No it makes sense, if your dick grows significantly during puberty and the skin doesn't keep up it will come off the glans.
If your dick is tiny and stays tiny your skin just stays were it was, which in this guys case is in a balloon knot covering his glans
Lots of kids have excessive foreskin like that i remember I used to now I look practically circumcised at full mast.

You're not doing yourself a favor with the pose though. But that's a tiny one.

Is that phimosis?

can you retract your foreskin?

lmfao this is why people get circumcised so your tiny cock can grow

Whoa cool

Go back to china!

id suk u down 24/7 :3

im uncut, and when i was like 16 i pulled back my foreskin all the way, which i hadnt done because i have a big head on my dick. ever since tjat first time, my foreskin is naturally retracted so ppl dont even notice im uncut. pic related.

Now that's unfortunate

Kinda cute.

Nice liberty cap

yes, i have the same. never had problems with it, though. some girls actually liked it more.

is nice cock

>when i was like 16 i pulled back my foreskin all the way so now my foreskin is naturally retracted so ppl dont even notice im uncut
y do u show ur dick to ppl?

Dude, if I pull my shaft skin down my dick looks the same, it's not exactly uncommon, the only difference was I was doing it from about 5.

i had phimosis, got circumcised because sex was super painful
double edged sword really, sex is infinitely better, because my head had basically never been touched before; but i come much faster now, which is annoying

OP you fucking troll you only started to give yourself barely an erection and let it hang in the air so it would straighten out more and look like a real erection

You can't fool these perverted eyes.

And even if that was your full sized dick. if you're gay or bi it would be perfect because you'd come off as a very submissive cute fem boy with that small dick and it would be a major turn on and guys would want to fuck you all day every day.

And finally if that is your real size dick no you're not too fucked with girls and heres why. Because your dick is so short, if you start thrusting really fast the head of your dick will move back and forth inside of her way faster than the average guys dick would. Because it's shorter and you can pull back and thrust back in the same spot way faster.

As another bonus, when girls give blow jobs they can't fit the whole dick in their mouth. But with a guy like you, you get to feel your entire dick covered by her mouth. That is fucking amazing. You don't have to worry about a bulge in your pants when you wear a bathing suit either.

And if you ever get into prostate play, when you milk your prostate the cum will start flowing out of your dick way sooner than anybody else because the cum will have less distance to travel to get out of your dick. So you can probably get off to prostate play more than a regular person.

Fuck you know what I want your small dick. I'll trade you.

I thought about this way too much.

I get laid.

KEK

I know where you are coming from. I was just as desperate out of inceldom. Heck, I even considered having sex with a dog cadaver that died outside my window but sadly the janitor threw it away before I could go out and get it at night.
Anyways get a female dog that is at heat. They become sexually mature after 8-18 months depending on the breed. Before her first heat, I would recommend a minimum of sexual activity. You will notice that the entrance to her vagina is a "Y" shape. The tail of the "Y" points toward her front and that is where her clitoris is. The lips are coated with a fine velvety fur. Don't stimulate her clit yet. Once her heat starts lock her up and don't let her get away so she isn't mated by other dogs. Comfort her and be a friend to her. During the early stages of her first heat, the dogs maybe become depressed, or even frightened by the sudden changes in her. After the first bleeding stops, her vagina entrance will have enlarged quite significantly. She may actively invite you to sex by turning her rump towards you, and flicking her tail aside every time you catch her eye. In other words, she is now horny and it is up to you to relieve her.
Get naked. All the better to use your whole body in the act. Work with her as though she were human. That is, spend time caressing her, hugging her. Play with her nipples, which will have become larger and more sensitive with her heat. Arouse her as much as you can. When she is really turned on, her vagina will be well lubricated, and she will almost be begging you to make her cum. The best way to do this is to use one or two finigers. If you are a male, do NOT try inserting your dick into her unless she is one of the Giant Breeds (or you have an exceptionally small dick). If you hurt her, she may become frightened of you, and will not enjoy the sex.

TLDR: you fuck dogs

Op here that is topkek

What the living fuck is wrong with you. Please kill yourself

might as well bottom. show ass

Thats a nice view :')

Niiice

Move around behind her and insert one finger gently into her, slowly. If she isn't wet enough, use saliva or KY jelly. Don't use mineral oils or anything that isn't used for human sex. As your knuckle brushes past her clitoris, it is likely she will sharply hump her hips downward. This is normal. Slowly withdraw your finger, and repeat. She should start humping up and down on your finger quite strongly. Keep in time to her movements, pushing up as she humps down. Use your other hand to caress her nipples and stomach. She will cum fairly quickly and easily. You can tell when she is, as you will feel her vaginal muscles squeezing on your finger and she will start convulsively licking her lips. Try to sustain her plasure for as long as you can; play with her clitoris. Generally treat her as you would a lover.
If your dog is one of the Giant breeds, and you are male, by all means screw her. Highly recommended in fact. She will hump your dick as readily as she will hump your finger. Crouch behind her (or have her stand on a slightly raised platform) and guide your dick into her with one hand. Her tail will probably get in the way, so you will probably have to drape it over one of your legs. Use your other hand on her hip to steady yourself. When you have your dick firmly in her, you can grasp her hips with both hands and thrust into her. Savor that tight warm pussy. I advise to bring her to orgasm by hand first, and then screw her afterwards, otherwise they tend to hump on your dick, and you will often fall out of her. Feel free to cum inside her. You will enjoy it immensely, and it is impossible to get her pregnant on human semen.
Don't feel constrained to wait for her next season for sex. Between heats, she will be receptive to sex, but you may find she is a bit tighter. You will probably have difficulty inserting your penis fully into her. Don't force it; you dont ever want to hurt her, betraying her trust in you. Dogs aren't built for missionary style.

please stop.

Are you a doctor? You should write a book. p.s. How many dogs have you molested?

Whatever dude. Just offering advice for small dicked men.

Cute as fuck, dude.

Looks like it is 3 inches at most. Am I correct?

No, I am a trained vet however. It's great, like working in a shoe store for those with a foot fetish.

I regularly molest the dogs in my care, they often require it as part of the treatment. I have had sex with a few, I have a keen fondness for chocolate labs, their vaginal walls are slightly tilted, which results in a fantastic session.

LOL

Why would you fuck dogs when you can fuck horses instead. Way bigger ass. Way bigger anus. Way bigger vag.

And seriously you shouldn't be admitting stuff like this on the internet even over Sup Forums. If people think you're doing something illegal you could get reported to law enforcement. It's happened before.

OP answer this or don't expect any honest help.

Wow, good for you. I hope you are not doing any harm for dogs or any kind of animals. Do you have a girlfriend?

My dick was way bigger than OP's when I was 12.

>ruining a perfect Dick, with piercings
Might aswell cut it off

>Pierced dick
KYS faggot

Holy fucking KEK

Infection is greater with horses. They are also prone to kicking back. The heat cycles are also longer, and I have needs.

hearty keks were had this day

You might as well have been cut if the foreskin never went back over the head. Your head looks just as dry as cutfags.

Yea, your dick is a good length to directly be hitting your g-spot

If it is that length you WILL have trouble getting a girl to fuck you. When they fuck you, they should have their mind blown and be utterly surprised by how great it feels
Now the second hurdle is girls not wanting to stay out of some social shame
But you can surpass these hurdles

looks like some kind of alien dick or a deformed worm dick

I'd suck it. *winking smiley face emoticon*

If you are a vet, can you tell me what to do with my 10 y.o. russian-european mixed laika, he have a problem with his back legs, he is not walking- heredity, vet told me to give him vitamin b injection in both legs, after that he is feeling better but still not walking, will give him again vitamin b, if he will not get better i can't take a daily care of him every day, so should i do euthanasia?

my dick looks smaller than OP's and is about 3.5 inches

Just here to make you feel bad OP

>Just here to make you feel bad OP
Phimosis kek

Oy vey

Its a fine dick. Id suck on it every morning to wake you up and every night to put you to sleep.

Sorry kiddo
no phimosis here

I'm attracted to very small, pubescent/pre-pubescent penises so I'd suck yours all night long.

skinnyfat faggot

that vein looks like a growing tree, you should plant it in some warm ground area

Small head

I don't really know why
but small heads are such a turn off

She won't feel anything.
A huge head would make her scream with orgasm, her pussy'd is unprepared for it, meanwhile you twist your dick in like a drill and don't create any feel inside her pussy.

Good job, your dick is long enough but doesn't cut it.

Op here i dont know its not my dick lel

the piercing is holding the skin back. also, "to people" you fag. shoulda said to women.

do this

Higher tier kek

Rate me i need courage

Every uncut dick ever

it's cute, I like it, I'd fuck you

hehe

no chance of getting phimosis when your head is that tiny compared to the rest

Lmao, might as well just kill yourself. You are never getting laid

why? =(

im smaller and i fuck so you're not fucked up at all. jsut dont mind these idiots here

r8

Eh don't listen to that guy, you're on average, there are guys way worse off than you are.

Oh alright, thanks =)

Isnt this pretty average?

underrated

Please tie your foreskin with a rubber band and take a piss like that. But record it for us

Hes just lying to make you feel better.

Seems like a normal size. Seriously guys worry about this shit too much

Not true. My dick ia tiny and goes inside me but my foreskin is an inch and half out