Does Sup Forums know a way to off yourself discretely

Does Sup Forums know a way to off yourself discretely.
I'd rather not hurt my family so I don't want them to find out.
I can always say I want to cut off contact and go into the world,
so the only question remains is how to hide my body after swallowing bottle of xanax?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0r-Dx_oKoOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Xanax can't kill you dumbass. Just send you to rehab lmao.. seriously can't overdose on alprozolam.. well you can it's just very hard. Could always go hike the Appalachian trail.

I had a friend that kept telling us he was going to go hike it. He ended up calling it off, then told us all he was planning a suicide and he was going to act as if he must have gotten lost or died of exposure on the trail and never have his body found.

He then told us he didn't go through with it, and then proceeded to tell us he liked dick

Just said xanax for example, of course i would search a bit and overdose on something lethal instead.
Your friends idea was very retarded.

You my friend are very retarded. Don't want to hurt your family but plan on killing yourself. Whatever stress anxiety or depression you are going through will just be passed on to them. Pussy

>Whatever stress anxiety or depression you are going through will just be passed on to them
Not if they don't know it you retard

This trail idea is great. I would recomend camping on the everglades too. The alligators would just eat your body in no time and no one would ever find you. Those hot acid pools on yellowstone would do the trick too.

Cmon guys help a Sup Forumsro end himself

Drown while swimming

body will float up after some time
insanely retarded ideas, also not from US

Nice dubs. Choose a contry so we can have more retarded ideas.

What the fuck do you care if your body is found after you die? Take your xanax and go for a swim and you will die.
Stop making it seem like you have any other options.

Jump into hot liquid metal.

So far the best candidate is some snowy forest of Russia, I can travel to Russia and I'd probably not get found in the middle of nowhere in blizzard.
Anywhere in Eastern europe I can probably travel to.

Listen to can't you see by the Marshall tucker band and cry to that like a bitch. It'll give you ideas but also make you want to run away instead

Or lava

Go to Iceland and jump in lava

If you wanted to end it, would you jump in to lava wtf is wrong with you.
The Snowy forest in the middle of nowhere seems much better

Go to Pripyat. Hike and camp. Lot of bears and no one around. Ucraine is cool.

Thats a nice idea for a change, will give it some thought, thanks

You say you don't want your family to find out? Leave no trace. Destroy body. Lava, jumping into a dam intake, diving headfirst into liquid metal at an industrial forge.

Don't leave a mess for someone else to clean up. Don't leave a body for some hiker to stumble on.

I'm hoping animals would take care of it.

drink a glass with a drop of sodium hydroxide then go to sleep.. die the most natural way.

Find out where that guy melted at yellowstone.

Then at least strip Naked and slather yourself with peanut butter before overdosing on Xanax in bear infested woods.

wage war on america and be liberated by airstrikes

Dying is the easy part, I don't wanna get found
I don't want to fucking melt or burn to death holy shit, get serious

Wrap your car around a tree.

They'll think its an accident. If you disappear they will always keep wondering what happened and never get closure.

He sounds like a fucking pussy. Probably drives a Volvo. At worst it would put him in a wheelchair.

Pay a gypsy to bury you after you take your Xanax. Or homeless. Both will bury a man for money.

youtube.com/watch?v=0r-Dx_oKoOw

Another idea to take into consideration, thanks
No they wont wonder and even if they do its much better than if they find out I died

Or just take the money and walk away so the cops don't find their DNA in a shallow grave three months later.

So why not just leave it all behind and travel for a while? You might feel better and you can always kill yourself when the money runs out.

Hop onto a train. Use grappling hook to enable you to climb onto a double stacked cargo car. Await the train's passing over a large river. Leap into the abyss.

Use cash to buy a prayer rug, holy Quran, and some baby wipes for your ass. You are now good enough to be a Come At Me Bro. Purchase a two way ticket to Istanbul. Purchase a bong using your credit card. Leave bong hidden at home. Trust me, it will be found. Once in Istanbul, sell your meager possessions, attempt to join the fite again opressor nations denying you the right to enjoy your new loli wife in between or during battles.

Join the French Foreign Legion. Arrive in Marseille after working out and running with a serious intent for about a month. Bring pics of you before and after the mere month. They will take you unless you're mentally retarded. Turn you into a nigger and allahukbar fighting and or a rigged election babysitting machine. After a few years of nothing but alluhaakbarlalala and ungawa-n'dele-ngomo-mufasa-haillassee you will go mad or marry one. Once back in France, retired with a pension and various honors, you will be exploded by a Muslim because France made a mistake and allowed entirely too many Muslims to become citizens of the republic, instead of subjects of the empire that were citizens of their own nations. If you join the Legion nobody will ever know what happened to you, esp if you fly to Paris and Then take a train to Marseille where the Legion's training centre exists. On joining they ask what name do you want to have. Use a name totally unrelated to your own. Call yourself Augùste or N'dele or Kurwa or whatever you want. Use a French last name or a cleaning product. Augùste Tide, N'dele Coors, Kurwa Späten, or Sperry Rand.

Exactly. He has enough money for a plane ticket all sorts of places I'd bet. He should just fly to Australia and swim around the reef and touch things until something kills him.

That is the idea, but since I've been thinking about this for couple years, I don't think it will help much
have 500 euros at best

Then I guess you aren't ready to be a hero.

Tell me your life story and entire history with your family. Give me all their addresses, emails, and phone numbers. Tell your family you are going out into the wild places of the world on an epic spiritual quest to find yourself. Go camping in bear country in spring, right when they are waking up hungry from hibernation. make a bed of little debbie snack cakes and hot dogs, cover yourself in honey, lay down on the bed, and take a bottle of sleeping pills. I will send letters and postcards over the years to your loved ones, posing as you and describe in vivid detail the amazing journey of self discovery and enlightenment you are on. They will never know that you were long since converted to bear turds, and thus never look for you.

Gypsies will turn you into sausage and sell you. Just saying... They won't eat you but will strip your bones of flesh and grind you into a yummy salt, paprika, garlic, and Mangalitsza fat sausage to sell as if they stole it from a market in the previous town. You'll be eaten by people, and bring someone, somewhere a little bit of happiness.

Not a YLYL

You don't have to leave the airport to find something that kills you. You don't have to leave the concourse. Simply lift a trash can lid from it's base and touch a spider hiding in the lid.

You want an anonymous death, so volunteer to work in an illegal jackboost Opal pit. Once there you will be given food and water and allowed to leave only to be driven with a few others to another illegal mine, your managers finding new areas for you to try. Eventually they will miss the contact day by a few days or a week and you'll have perished. You'll be entombed with the others, and eventually via plate tectonics subside into the earth's mantle.

Go to America, get an illegal immigrant hall pass after a few years. Give them a fake name, one stolen from someone that died in your country as an infant, and whose relatives are also dead. Live for a few years as a wage slave and then suddenly go postal and savage a McDonald's with a cosplay paper machine gun after waiting for cops to pull into the parking lot. Make sure you are dressed as a right wing or Muslim terrorist. If you dress as a left wing terrorist (dress, sandals, I like Dildoes t shirt, blue hair and a face tattoo describing your reassignment operation, and a skirt made for a tween stretched impossibly over your exposed belly in a simulacrum of cellular fission.) you will simply be given a pass by both the police and jury.

Last attempt to get some replies here

>berry
>cock
>deep
>King
>England

He wants to die no be made Duke of York.

If you're missing, you'll be assumed dead. The fact they don't have a body to bury, nor know for sure what happened to you, will be just that much more painful. The best way to kill "you" is to talk to your family / doctor and become someone who lives a long, happy, fulfilling life.

Damn this is fucking sad, they'll probably end up finding out anyway tbh.

I pray for you OP

Id rather take the "he may be dead by now" than "he killed himself"

OP is a peice of shit.. and unoriginal