Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
So last night my mate gave me permission to try and access his old youtube account that he claims he "lost" his password to.
I was a little bit more confident than I should have been and told him I'd get in fuck about a bit and then return it to him.
I obviously used the social hack to the best of my ability and got half the security questions handed to me.
However I still failed.
I even went to the length of creating a hotmail in his name where I was sent google reset codes.
Google still wasn't convinced and wouldn't accept them for some reason.
What's the best way to crack this?
Like mentioned above, I was given permission so no worry of him getting dodgey messages.
Main hurdle is IP and lack of access to the connected accounts.
Anyone got ant ideas on how to gain access?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u8qgehH3kEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Install Gentoo

Sounds like Google is on to you mate. Good luck getting in from there.

This is getting too common....
What is your guys deal with Gentoo and what leads you to believe I'm not already running it anyway?
I want to get my good rig sorted before I put a load of effort into downloading and config a new OS.
I'm happy with something operational for now thanks.
What advantage would gentoo have over cracking a google account?

Surely with the right info I can convince them?
I mean even if I run into a question I don't know I can ring the guy and he'll tell me the answer.
Well sort of anyway, since he knows what I'm doing.
Don't know how many red herons he's gave me this far....
I can shift IP also if needs be, but I think I've got better odds been on the same street rather than a different country.

Come on guys, I know we can get in.
Just need some work around's that will convince google algorithm's I'm legit?

Self pumping.

come on user, we can crack this!
I'll even do dubs requests before I hand it back or some shit.
It's also a new skill to add to the portfolio.
>Tricked google into thinking I was some fag who lives on my road.

it's pretty simple
first step just die

No, I already convinced myself no matter how shit this space rock is, I might as well see it through until the end.
On that note and with no risk of doing time in the pokey, can we crack google?

giggle is going to lock you out if you don't use his comp bro

Not sure if b8 or newfag...

>social hack

youre a worthless piece of shit

Surely it's not too unrealistic that he moved up the street and forgot his password?
And got a little bit autistic at answering simple security questions.
And created completely unrelated accounts with which to recover his password with?
Fuck....
Still gotta try though, never admit defeat!

No, just every time I ask a tech question, autistics scream GENTOO at me.
FYI, only newfags scream newfag at me, Gentoo is the lesser of 2 retards in this comparison.

Don't do this, it creates mustard gas

Youre fucking autistic. It's called a le may may. Get a fucking education, pleb.

*You're
So what approach would you take? Easy to criticizes, yet you offer nill/void advice.
KYS

>le
>Fucking "le"
You said "le"
HE SAID "le"
le
erm .... le ..... really
You honestly came on Sup Forums and said "le"
Just GTFO son before you begin to have a bad day.

I wouldn't be attacking an account no one has access too, because human error is the mostly used exploit. You could always set up a proxy server on his desktop?

Bait taste a little fishy?

>ask a tech question
where the fuck do you think you are faggot?

>You could always set up a proxy server on his desktop?
Do go on.....?
We might struggle though, pretty sure he only on console, so no virtual environment to gain access to without yet another unknown pass to get past.

You could always castrate yourself and use your bloody balls to bargain for his password? You have to think outside of the sphere, mate.

By all accounts the wrong board.
I still have faith in Sup Forums
More fool me ay?

>that autism
Wew lad

kek

I know I have to think outside the parallelogram...
Why else would I be asking a bunch of autistic teenagers what do?

>calling us autistic
>trying to 'hack' a 'friends' account

You make me laugh my friend, you make me laugh

Enough of the trolling.
Has anyone got any actual advise on getting in?
It's already been alerted to an attack via VPN, can I use my actual IP to convince it I'm an innocent retard that just wants to access his old youtube account?

That picture... java... Don't make me laugh...

>red herons

>enough of the trolling
Oh newfriend :)

>Getting this butt hurt over been called a name.
If you have any advise on gaining access I'm all ears, friendo?
If not, then you can't blame me for reading the label on the tin.

Sharpie in the pooper, with time stamp and youtube info and i'll crack it

>butt hurt
Just pointing out logical fallacies, friendo

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong

Bro has just arrived, so I'm gonna have to return to the subject later.
Send me your burner email and I'll consider working with you, although you can't blame me for been a bit dubious of a Sup Forums user offering help.
It'll be a little bit embarrassing trying to explain to my mate that I got him actually hacked whilst pretending to crack him.
[email protected]
Still get in contact though, I'll weigh up the pros/cons

Have you tried deleting the system32 folder?
It normally works for me

Yea, tried it twice.
Still to no avail.

>avail
fuck off

google doesn't like hotmail bc there are too many spamy accounts. Try using a new google gmail

>swallowing the worm and hook whole

>Good advise
A little sketchy though since google already knows who both him and me are.
Still could work though, if I do it correctly.

I'm not a troll fagot, just a retard that got stuck with failing at a hard task by been too over confident whilst drunk.

you talk like a moron
I hope this is b8

le fuck off le newfag

he said it ironically, Mr robot.

>access grantted
>grantted
OP you might just be spelling the passwords and answers wrong judging by how retarded/autistic you are

just cause the guy in Lawnmower Man was able to doesn't mean every autistic can turn l33t

op, the first thing you need is a proper handle. what do you call yourself?

Isn't this a task that benefits more than just me and him.
Yes my attempts could tip google off to the vulnerability I expose, but it will be solid proof that it isn't impossible.

he just finished season 1 of mr robot
careful he might hack ur thermostat with a rasberry pi

install gentoo

closest he will get to be a robot is when he has a vibrator up his ass amirite

>responds to two sETS OF DUBS
>doesn't check dem out like a hot chick punching a pinata

I don't call myself anything?
I'm user.
Or whatever BS name I come up with at the time of input.
Defo no giving out his, too much proof of malicious contempt been displayed in this thread.

this is where you need to go, op. grab the garbage file from that databank on the left.

>task
>tip google off to the vulnerability i expose
holy shit hackerman you wont be exposing anything new by asking "how to le hack le google " on Sup Forums

meanwhile, at Google

nice dubs
i was thinking more /r9k/ but vibrator up the ass is basically same

I will if I succeed kida ;)

zerocool back at it again smdh

o shit waddup, it's those bois Razer and Blade with backup, op!

no :^)
youll have exploited an already known yet unpatched vulnerability given to you by someone
i hope you end up with cryptoware

this is op right now
youtu.be/u8qgehH3kEQ

I wish I had a femanon that fit on this side of the keyboard.
Alas I'm stuck with juvenile cracking attempts to keep me entertained.

I would think you would be pretty familiar with back doors, if you know what I mean, op :3

>this entire thread
how did this le anonymouse hacking shit ever become part of normie culture

just need to great a gui in visual basic

Battlestation ready

>youll have exploited an already known yet unpatched vulnerability given to you by someone
Unlikely, at this rate. You fags aren't exactly been that helpful.
>>i hope you end up with cryptoware
>He types from his windows 10 dependent Dell laptop.

you got that cryptoware, I need me some cryptoware

all you have to do is VPN tunnel into the proxy server of google and switch your NAT so you can backtrace the IP of your victim in cmd, then portforward into his router with type D1k -> 4nus, as I'm sure you're familiar with.
If you're new to IP scrambling and not part of anonymous, just install Gentoo or Ubuntu 1.33 on a VM and look at some youtube hacking tutorials for facebook or myspace accounts (preferably the ones made with notepad and loud music bc those can scramble youtubes detection algorithm)

just install some russia.exe

MODS DELETE THIS

Come on guys, I know you have the answer somewhere in that hive brain of Sup Forums?
Just another stepping stone up and I can select a new, more beneficial project away from the public eye.

if ips an issue why not do it from hes laptop/desktop whatever,he can be on hand for any security questions,and logins if hes as half soaked as i reckon he is would have been auto saved,check preferences in firefox..ide bet my bollox on it that he using firefox

I told you put the sharpie up your ass, and timestamp with youtube info, only then will I revel my secrets

this....you really know your stuff pal

you already have several answers ITT.
you just have to know where to look.

but watch where it might lead you.

Open your eyes and see the world without tinted glasses. Look behind the veil,let us show you the REAL world,behind the corporate lies.

In here,you can be anything you want. Me? Heh,I'm a judge... this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
welcome to OUR WORLD

His a console fag.
I'm the idiot using firefox, full security protocol engaged though. Even accessed the handful of passes saved during the early days and "wiped" them too. It's not ideal but I like the user friendliness.

I bet your friend left a page in his internet history/Index.file with the password/key on it.

Great thread OP.

not hatin,i use it myself..

cringe.
whatever you say, wannabe morpheus.

pump for more helpings.

Here you go friendipi.
Pic related, it's me... honest.

Why not ask on hackforums?

Good advice, that makes a refreshing change.
TBH that should have been my 1st port of call but I'm an equal opportunities type of guy and prefer to give the autistics of Sup Forums the 1st attempt.
God only knows why I still have faith in you lot but maybe you can reclaim a little of the long since forgotten reputation.
Will head their soon, thanks.

*there