FBI now confirms CIA finding that Russia hacked to influence the election with Putin directly involved at the highest...

FBI now confirms CIA finding that Russia hacked to influence the election with Putin directly involved at the highest level.

Why is Trump in denial?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3
russianuniverse.org/2016/10/12/some-parallels-between-the-us-2016-presidential-election-russian-1996-one/
politico.com/story/2016/12/fbi-russia-hacking-help-trump-232755
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI&t=27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You post this shit every day. Also sage.

got moar?

Trump will never win the election

you're stupid as fuck if you believe the CIA over Russia, look up Mk ULTRA because it's obviously affecting you.

Sage

Trump won the election, get over it ham planet.

>implying the kgb is any better

It's obvious. 2 of the most powerful people on forbes coming together to "make something big" trump got in office for his businesses he's just gonna slyly pass bills that help him and putin out. Gj amerifats

HEY GUISE I HEARD ABOUT SOMETHING CALLED MK ULTRA WHEN I WAS LISTENING TO COAST TO COAST ONE NIGHT. I AM MOAR NOLLEDGABLE THEN YOU SO I'LL TELL YOU DO SOM REESEARCH INSTEAAD OF EXPLAINING MYSELF. HAHA LOOKS LIKE I AM THE SMART ONE HERE!

Believes Russian kgb lolol

Why are you in denial?

(fake news)

You mean the hacks that exposed the DNC corruption and blatant cheating during the debates? Those hacks? Oh okay, then I don't really care.

Prooooooof?

Denial indicates that someone doesn't realize reality in staring them in the face. I kinda trust the guys whose job IS to find this shit, who verified the DNC emails as real. Yet, because now that it's against your interests, it's suddenly not real... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, hypocrite, much? Cherrypicking our facts, are we? Sounds like a Conservetard to me.....

becauz hurr mother russia is crediblblble but teh ciaah is liars durr putin dindu nuffin

PRAISE TO MNUCHIN COHN AND GOLDMAN SACHS

Ill take russia as a u.s. ally over smelly iran or the saudis any goddamn day, st least their culture actually somewhat meshes with u.s. culture and its not the fucking oil and water we experience with muslims. Im sorry but if i was given power over the decision making my vote for russia would be a fucking no brainer.

This meme was actually first posted on a PRO FSB website. Soooooooo you are a Russian troll.

I don't deny that Russian hacks were meant to influence election, but what the hacks showed is as important - that Hillary and the Dems are corrupt and were genuinely rigging the election (example, passing debate questions from CNN to Hillary in advance).

>Illuminati confirmed by aliens, proof in area 51 reports the loch ness monster.

Its literally the CIAs job to manipulate and destabalize countries, theyve been doing it since they were formed, and now that trumps coming along and threatening to shake the power structures up in this country you really think these niggers are above putting some of the shit theyve been pulling in southern american countries and the ME into action here homeside? By all means meme away my friend

Except that's not what the hacks showed. Don't believe me?

sauce

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3

Nothing wikileaks posted was criminal. How do I know? Well I listened to everything posted on wikileaks, and if it was true, HILLARY WOULD HAVE BEEN INDICTED DUMB FAGGOT

Keep listening to the FSB(KGB)

Whatever Russia did, it certainly wasn't the only thing influencing the outcome of the election.
Did you know that there's a town in Macedonia that got famous for being pretty much the biggest outlet of fake news? They created websites that referred to "news", "conservative", "Trump" etc, and re-uploaded fake news that circulated in social networks. They didn't do it because of the election, but because of the money. You could say that some Eastern Europeans kids made money of Republicans on the prowl for shit on Clinton.
Yes, this is a fact.

You're retarded.

Reasons why Hillary Lost and us Trumptards won:
1. Jerbs. Yeah they really did take 'em.
2. Insurance premiums
3. Hillary is unaccomplished but has been in politics for 30 years.
4. Hillary lies about everything after making bad choices.
5. Hillary didn't campaign like Trump did.
6. Deplorable comments
7. Bill Clinton + Loretta Lynch
8. Hillary basically created ISIS + The Refugees
9. Hillary's "Vast right wing conspiracy" default when she fucks up.
10. We don't trust Hillary
11. Muh emails
12. Muh polls
13. Clinton Foundation
14. Supreme Court judges

Russian hackers.... LOL!

Oh yeah, USA can mess with the election / goverments of other countries, but if Russia elects the next POTUS then that is a big NO.

Sorry, but that is karma, enjoy your russian pawn

proof you faggot?

You'll be the first to hang when civil war 2.0 breaks out faggot

russianuniverse.org/2016/10/12/some-parallels-between-the-us-2016-presidential-election-russian-1996-one/

Literally all your memes are made by Russians.

>inb4 prove russian universe is a russian website

So much "Trump won the election, get over it" in this thread. I think those people are missing the point of why people are upset over allegations of Russian hacking. Yes Trump did win the election. The point isn't to try to overturn that. But if foreign governments did attempt to manipulate our electoral process, we should at least investigate it with an open mind and get as clear idea as possible of what happened, so we can prevent interference in the future. That's all this is about.

Sure vlad

Debbie Shultz cucking Bernie
Donna Brazile cucking CNN
Dems hating christians
Not illegal but still corrupt
Ps pls talk about superdelegates my favorite part of the party complaining about the popular vote

I really hope Trump becomes president. Financial deregulation and lobbying is great for us bankers. Not to mention tax breaks. It's a good time to be a rich fag

sure cuck.

You're so full of shit, you stink from one coast to another.
Most of your points are beyond stupid. Clinton created ISIS, yeah. You might be mixing things up here...that was good ol' George W., back in 2002. Die in a fire, shill.

as a foreigner living in US i love this so many years the US fucking up election for other countries all over the 60s 70s and 80s finally fucking US got a taste of their shit spoonfed to their mouths.

This right fucking here.
Suck it ,libshits.
Clinton was a shit candidate and no matter how much you cry Trump is still your President.
Deal with it pussy

That pic is different. SJW confirmed.

You're fucking retarded. In context, what does "cuck" stand for? You obviously don't know, you're just being a typical edgy Trump supporter.

What did Schultz exactly do to Bernie? And please, with the wikileaks link I provided, show me where that is

Also, 68% of this country hates Christians.

Keep shilling lies harder, Onigger, Cunton & co. will soon face the rope.

Russian shill confirmed

You're fucking retarded.
Kill yourself now,you are too stupid to survive

yes, the CIA works to undermine powers outside the US, but that does in no way, shape or form mean that other countries cannot do exactly the same, to the US.
>trumps coming along and threatening to shake the power structures up
no he's not, he may drain the swamp of old shit but he's busy right now filling it with his own. He IS the fucking elite, and he IS filling his ranks with the fucking elite! Why can't you dense cocksuckers see this?

"drain the swamp" was a meme
"the wall" was a meme
"lock her up" was a meme

he royally fucked your burger ass.

Great come back vladimir

So you're saying that Russia, a country which constantly lies and has a massive history of causing shit in other countries, couldn't possibly have lied, and it must be an attempt to discredit Trump ?

People never read the leaks. They just read the article that interprets those leaks and believe it.

SJW cuck confirmed.

'Murican as fuck over here.

GOLDMAN SACHS
>GOLDMAN SACHS
GOLDMAN SACHS
>GOLDMAN SACHS

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Can somebody explain why it's okay when America does it, but it's bad when it happens to America?

Any day now

Trump was and still is a meme.

Worst President ever inc

Because literally nobody that propagates this fake news is saying "this isn't going to affect Trump's inauguration". In fact the Clinton news network suggested that this fake news is grounds for a new vote.

Clinton was shit- no argument there

>Trump is a shit candidate

But good deflections there bud

see
bbbbut that's not what Infowars and Breitbart says

It's post 2016 election
>the liberals are still posting poll data

Trump is the elected president, by americans. Russian didin't stage a coup or introduced russians in american soil to vote for Trump.

>CURRENT YEAR
>believing the CIA

Развели тут хуйню какую-то, блять.

MNUCHIN
>MNUCHIN
MNUCHIN
>MNUCHIN

GIB THAT MONEY CUCKSERVATIVES HAHAHAHA

Here try google
http. www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/debbie-wasserman-schultz-and-the-dnc-favored-hillary_us_57b365a4e4b0b3bb4b0800bd
Your party is corrupt , put your anger there not at Trump
So what about Donna Brazile, and the super delegates, and Bill meeting with Loretta Lynch?
Just more corruption

> believes the kgb

Russia didn't do any of the illegal things exposed by the "hack" (which has yet to be proven).

If anything, we should be thanking Russia for exposing our politicians for the criminals that they are.

Actually it was honestly a fake statistic. I got it from the real statistic that 42% of Americans believe in creationism. Just trying to make a point that Christians are a minority now, thank God kek

Slavs are the niggers of the white man
>nigger lover

Those people are extremists, and wrong. But there's a lot of normal, mainstream people out there who believe Trump won, has the right to be president, but also think we should investigate foreign interference in our elections and work to do something about it in the future -- and that starts not with saying that it's impossible that the reports of Russian hacking are true, but instead with saying 'okay, let's examine it, and if it's true we'll do something about it.'

Cause Debbie can't have a favorite? Fuck off faggot you don't know what corrupt is. The DNC got yelled at for GIVING Bernie too much attention, opposite of what the right claims.

Keep listening to Rush Limbaugh.

>bbbbut that's not what Infowars and Breitbart says
Clinton lost.
We rejected her.
We hate her.
>buttt buttt buttttt MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS
I don't give a fuck about the russian hackers. I voted to keep that shit stain of a politician out of the white house.

Say it with me:
CLINTON
IS
A
FAILED
POLITICIAN

CLINTON
LOST

fuck off with
>MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS

Lmao are you fucking retarded?

FBI never confirmed it.
The CIA confirmed the FBI confirmed it.
The FBI denied it in an official statement.
Stop watching/reading fake news.

Russia bless Trump, Not the president that America needs, but the retard it deserves

COHN
>COHN
COHN
>COHN

GET CUCKED BY GOLDMAN CUCKSERVATIVES AHAHAHAH

Popular vote says you're full of shit.

If we're really going to break balls over this, T.E. Lawrence created ISIS....faggot.

why would we? Because you are glorious, winged faggot trying hard with some good old whataboutism?

fuck off.

HEY CUCKSERVATIVES THANKS FOR MY TAX BREAKS HAHAHAHA

PRAISE TO GOLDMAN SACHS

Yes Debbie is supposed to be neutral, now talk about the rest,
Donna Brazile
Bill and Loretta
And superdelegates
Face your corruption

politico.com/story/2016/12/fbi-russia-hacking-help-trump-232755

I noticed you posted a picture of your idol.

You're full of shit, was confirmed.

Eliminate CA from the popular vote. One single state cant elect the president.

True and true. But it still doesn't mean we should let the hacking go. Regardless of how much damage it did, it was still an attempt by one nation to undermine our electoral process. Whether it was Russia or Djibouti, we need to make sure only Americans influence who becomes our leader.

>Popular vote says you're full of shit
Good thing the popular vote doesn't determine who's president!

>MUH POPULAR VOTE
Just cause you keep saying SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE, doesn't make it true.

>PRAISE TO MNUCHIN
PRAISE TO MNUCHIN
$$$$$$

>Donna Brazile
Where the indictments though?

Lol, so as a Californian, my vote should matter less than someone from Wyoming? One person one vote is the only fair way of doing things.

But the Russian vote went to Trump
That is another 140 million
Or so you demys say

>Californian
Nigga read a book about the EC.

Popular vote is garbage you fucking autist

Remove Texas and Arkansas and the % of Americans with tooth decay drops by 99%. Your point?

"a U.S. official confirmed to POLITICO."
"Brennan’s note explained that"
"CIA and DNI spokespeople declined to comment.

The FBI did not immediately respond to a request for comment"
CIA is by itself on this. Stop watching/reading fake news please.

And what was Hilary going to do? She is already responsible for peoples deaths, she sold 20% of our Uranium reserves to Putin. What the fuck is your point? Sorry I forgot you liberals want side step the fact that you tried to rig the vote so Bernie wouldn't win.

Hey
>MUH RUSSIANS
Faggots, watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI&t=27s

This is why no one with half a brain doesn't want Clinton in office.

Using a doubling router doesn't make you right. Good try on that meme magic my hypocrite frindo, but do you realize you and some others in here are digging your holes deeper? Not look for the actual ladder out?

Seriously, wake up, your lies and blatant slander have failed because people have been waking up. Manipulate these words as you wish, but know that the truth and the glory of it shall shine one day.

>I don't give a fuck about the russian hackers.
yes, because.. before the election, when everything and the kitchen sink was pointing towards Clinton winning, Trump and all you faggot proselytes was screaming and yapping about the election being rigged and shit, and now... "oh, hey, Trump won fair and square! How dare you CIA and FBI brutes imply otherwise! We happen to BELIEVE in democracy!"

in other words: sure kid.

my favorite establishment meme

Except she did win the popular vote, not because I say its true, but because that was the final count from the states.

The right doesn't believe in anything - except for a 2000 year old Jewish zombie. Pure fucking autism.

Legitimately interest in your knowledge Sup Forums I know who TE is but please explain further.

>FBI never confirmed it.
>The CIA confirmed the FBI confirmed it.
>The FBI denied it in an official statement.
>Stop watching/reading fake news.
citation and shit needed.

You are pretty retarded. California's votes are almost meaningless. Do some reading about the electoral college

I know how the electoral college works. Doesn't make it fair. Why, if I live in LA, should my vote matter a certain amount, but then if I move to Billings, my vote matters more? I'm a citizen of the United States in either location. My vote should count equally.