Can b reccomend good movies to watch

can b reccomend good movies to watch

it really depends, what movies / genres do you like?
Without info i can only suggest "gay niggers from outer space".

What genres are you in the mood for op?

sauce

My three favorite movies are

There will be Blood
The Big Lebowski
Nashville

But if you are a typical Sup Forums or Sup Forums poster you should probably just watch;

The Birth of the Nation

Op didn't reply, but I would suggest the indie movie circle. It's a pretty nice movie with a twist ending.

And Lebowski is def some good shit mentioned.

Wish there were more movies like Snatch or In Bruges tbh

this one was much better than i expected.
quite good movie and quite good stallone role

well i like sci-fi most
but good action movie is also ok

sci-fi or action

Edge of tomorrow was pretty dope but it's likely that you've already seen it.
Ex machina was also nice.

80's action movies pastige

if you liked it check also turbo kid

Idiocracy is a great movie, and one that got way less attention that it deserves.

There's a reason for that too: Fox Network did everything in its power to try to suppress it, from not printing any promotional material to showing it only in the barest minimum of theaters their contract demanded. Ironic, isn't it.

This one had way too many nigger-lover under- and overtones. Same cathegory as elysium which otherwise had so much potential.

Not going to dig up a poster for it.
But...

Gone Baby Gone was an excellent film. One of the best I've ever seen.
So much so, that I hold it up as an example of what a quality film should be.

+1 to this.

Also recommendations to The Martian, for those who haven't seen it. I'd really want to see more movies where the problem is the circumstances, not people.

I watched that because it's Shane Carruth. It's not as good as Primer, but it's a good mind-fuck movie if that's what you're looking for,

so overrated and the whole movies was by the numbers obvious

Watch Mallrats OP

>by the numbers obvious
i laughed

Gravity might be for you then. But it's a lesser and a bit less scientifically accurate version of the Martian, but still good.

I don't know why I am the only one to hate that movie. I LOVE Rockwell and space shit too.

I knew the clone shit two minutes in the movie. Also Rockwell can't carry a solo movie like that he isn't Hanks